What's new

[E.B.] プロナント・シンフォニー / Pronant Symphony (RJ196613)

Status
Not open for further replies.

coldfire724

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: [E.B.] Pronant Symphony

I'm 100% sure you're playing this game through guesswork, since it's made very clear you can't play NG+ without first getting to level 30 on the second run. But you're not playing with a translator and can't read the language without machine help, but do correct me if I've guessed wrong.

The error message you've posted has nothing to do with NG+, it's a bug from having too many items in inventory which is causing a stack overflow issue with the game engine.
Yes, I am playing mainly through guesswork.

coldfire724

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I found the mage's gift item. There's a text on the floor on floor 2 that says the door on floor 6 is also used for wishing for gold and silver or somesuch, so I just put in the word "treasure" and it gave a treasure room instead of the boss room.
Seems like the treasure room refills with the 3 boxes each time...they give 2 purple crystals and a green orb. Now I feel like an idiot for farming those purple crystals for so long when I could have just been running in and out of dungeon using that room, unless it has some sort of limit.

Last edited:

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I found the mage's gift item. There's a text on the floor on floor 2 that says the door on floor 6 is also used for wishing for gold and silver or somesuch, so I just put in the word "treasure" and it gave a treasure room instead of the boss room.
Well spotted. Focused too much on the hidden boss and forgot to look at the rest of the text closely.

Two ways to finishing the game: Do what Iceforge did and grind/cheat your way to victory or use the scripted events available after Astaroth summons his followers and you lose to them.

coldfire724

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Well spotted. Focused too much on the hidden boss and forgot to look at the rest of the text closely.

Two ways to finishing the game: Do what Iceforge did and grind/cheat your way to victory or use the scripted events available after Astaroth summons his followers and you lose to them.
The other blonde girl (Sora?) CG pops up on floor 5 after you rape her in the castle, as well, when you are walking across the bridge the bird takes off with you and you have to fight her again because she's pissed off at you, then given choices as to what to do with her when you win. If you wandered down through there earlier in the game near the start, that whole group from the castle minus the boss actually makes a cameo in about the middle of the map, she's looking at the water and telling the others to stop complaining about her sneaking out or something, so I guess it makes sense for her to show up there again.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The other blonde girl (Sora?) CG pops up on floor 5 after you rape her in the castle, as well, when you are walking across the bridge the bird takes off with you and you have to fight her again because she's pissed off at you, then given choices as to what to do with her when you win. If you wandered down through there earlier in the game near the start, that whole group from the castle minus the boss actually makes a cameo in about the middle of the map, she's looking at the water and telling the others to stop complaining about her sneaking out or something, so I guess it makes sense for her to show up there again.
Confirmed. A reward for players who insist on making it to the final stages from level 1 onwards. Need to choose the right option after beating her to get the additional scene.

Filled in more gallery slots by putting the girls through the mill at the brothel in the level 3 town. Now I'm just missing the final slot in Irit's column which appeared after I chose to play again from a complete game save.

loneliness

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Now, I am stuck, here is my progress
Finish Floor 26 and cannot go further down because next floor is flooded.
But using teleport on 3rd Floor, winning against the blue hair demon girl.
Certain event and dialogue, then the MC ended up in the pit with some violet hong fire.
Climb up the ladder, there is mysterious 3 shiny thing on that floor, one locking storage room, and certain amount of demon
I used 1 key with every demon - nothing happened
I killed every single demon there - nothing happened

I did not save the latest progress since it stuck and saving the game may very painful if I make some wrong moves

please help

Iceforge

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

You need to steal the storeroom key from one of the demons using the 2 key, after that you examine the armor if you've already got the hint and open a new area.
If you have already killed all the imps you might be fucked.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You need to steal the storeroom key from one of the demons using the 2 key, after that you examine the armor if you've already got the hint and open a new area.
If you have already killed all the imps you might be fucked.
No. Just fight the two humanoid enemies guarding the door. Provided players didn't cheat, they should be too powerful to overcome and when the Alp dies everything is reset.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

After completing the game once, players will see an option in the gallery allowing the game to restart with all items and levels carrying over. This is doable as soon as the save records players reaching 30F.

The additional events from new game+ occur shortly after players defeat Katana at 30F. There should be more (since my bestiary isn't complete) but I need to play a bit more to figure it out.

slepth

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

What translators are you guys using?

Wolf engine is a bit iffy for me:

-TA translates it like a drunk man;
-Its messy with Visual Novel Reader

Iceforge

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

ITH with VNR engine for hooking, LEC for translating.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Shit, can't remember where I picked up Irit's (white-haired exorcist) gift. I missed the magician's one the first time round and now I've missed Irit's.

Still missing one H-scene (bottom one of the list below the harem H entry).

theshadowm

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Just finished first run of the game. Man for a doujin game it really is well made and quite lengthy with lots of stuff to do. Bonus points for art being good as well.

Still no save though? I acted like a nice guy for the first run so my recollection is basically empty... Not sure if I should do second run just to fill it up.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Version 1.06 should add a few features and fix the bug which prevents the very last scene I'm missing from showing up. It'll be up by next week.

Went through the blog and found what I missed. Because I couldn't be bothered to map everything I don't have a complete set of map rewards. Missing a couple of treasures as well according to the info screen.

Beating Satan gives a special party scene with two very powerful rewards. Players can also restart the game with level and gear carried over by interacting with the portrait.

Players who want to complete the bestiary and the treasure listing (for example some battles at the treasure entrance in Satan's catacombs) need to restart with the harder difficulty to enable the new items, monsters and quests. Otherwise there is no change compared to the first run. Depending on player actions up to 30F, the plot and some of the battle sequences will be slightly different.

Last edited:

loneliness

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

No. Just fight the two humanoid enemies guarding the door. Provided players didn't cheat, they should be too powerful to overcome and when the Alp dies everything is reset.
I am about to spoil you here that 'how I manage to kill all enermy is possible'
First, I manage to kill the 2 humaniod because they are not that OP me at all
I have lv.3 dark spell which is atk all magic and lv.1 dark spell
Using ability change into Dark Field (enhance the Dark element)
Using level 3 spell, then level 1 managed to kill first enemy
Healing using potion
then use another skill which strong enough to kill another.

Here is the funny part, the second humaniod is even stonger, it 3 angel enemies and OHKO you
But the funny thing is when I use spell if the enermy has a key, it attacked me and not in the form of 3 angels but 1 weak unit

That's why I said I kill all of them off but not the save the game.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I am about to spoil you here that 'how I manage to kill all enermy is possible'
First, I manage to kill the 2 humaniod because they are not that OP me at all
I have lv.3 dark spell which is atk all magic and lv.1 dark spell
Using ability change into Dark Field (enhance the Dark element)
Using level 3 spell, then level 1 managed to kill first enemy
Healing using potion
then use another skill which strong enough to kill another.

Here is the funny part, the second humaniod is even stonger, it 3 angel enemies and OHKO you
But the funny thing is when I use spell if the enermy has a key, it attacked me and not in the form of 3 angels but 1 weak unit

That's why I said I kill all of them off but not the save the game.
Creator is aware of the problem you're facing and has fixed it in version 1.06 (which isn't out yet). Looks like players who grind too much screwed themselves over not paying attention to the hints given early in the game.

Schaloper

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Does anyone know what the choices before starting the game do? There's so many of them...

arctic12

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Confirmed. A reward for players who insist on making it to the final stages from level 1 onwards.
Could you elaborate a bit more on this? I'm on level 6 right now and haven't see it yet. From what you're saying I'm guessing you have the rush the lower floors at level 1?

Also, having a bit of trouble with the bosses, even when it seems that I shouldn't. I'm receiving too much damage, is the problem for the most part. Is this a gear or level based game?

Last edited:

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Could you elaborate a bit more on this? I'm on level 6 right now and haven't see it yet. From what you're saying I'm guessing you have the rush the lower floors at level 1?

Also, having a bit of trouble with the bosses, even when it seems that I shouldn't. I'm receiving too much damage, is the problem for the most part. Is this a gear or level based game?
Beat the golden bird the first time round. Re-enter the dungeon from level 1 and walk all the way back to the final dungeon without teleporting.

The creator has a survey on his blog on which level players finished the game at. Range goes from 20-26. I finished on 30 while others here grinded/cheated their way to the ending.

Personal opinion regarding game:

1. Equipment
2. Skills

3. Levels

arctic12

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Beat the golden bird the first time round. Re-enter the dungeon from level 1 and walk all the way back to the final dungeon without teleporting.
Ah, haven't reached that part yet, but will need to keep that in mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.