What's new

RPG RPG Maker [eChime] 今日から私が悪の首領!? / From today on, I'm the Evil Boss!? (RJ234574)

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

A girl go on a job interview, only to be told she's granddaughter of a boss of secret society Black Liberation, and now she has to succeed him after he's gone.
The main enemy is the Justice Rangers, a group of 'heroes' that go around demanding protection money from various businesses, and declare any who refuse to be 'causing public disorder' and destroy them. Basically Yakuza/mafia gang.

The game is still RPG at heart tho.

Each day you get 100 stamina that you can spend from fighting (10), doing missions (based on mission), you can also recover some doing certain things (riding a train without getting groped, or getting 1 free 5 stam recovery item each day at the store near your place)

You can get 'recruits' (money in a way) from fighting bad guys or doing certain missions, and you can spend these recruits in particular department at your base to upgrade it. (like Planning to unlock more missions)

Combat is mostly standard RPG fare but with addition of Hate and Role.
Role is basically what the 'class' for the character is (Attacker, Tank, Healer)
Hate is aggro i.e. what the enemy is targeting. The game also tell what the enemy is about to do next + arrow on who it's aiming at (can change if the action your team take change the aggro)

There's also sex stat tracker and supposedly the scenes will change based on her lewdness. A lot of the animation are also animated (loop animation)
Release date is December :v trial available.

In the trial there's 2 scenes and 2 mini scenes.
Mini:
Running into the red head enemies while in civilian cloth.
Riding the train and getting groped (lose 30 stam, not getting grope regen 5)

Scenes:
Losing to the Polka Dots Ranger
Paizuri at your base to reduce stress of your workers.

The scenes can't be repeated tho (losing to the ranger a 2nd time is game over)

Last edited:

KillerDxD

Reputation score
Hmm seems rather unique, might give it a try when December rolls around

Reactions: soe

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Like the sample pic on DLsite, and the story seems to be...engaging.
Might be nice!

Yukikaze

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Is this too complicated for a text hooker/machine translation? I hope someone translates this cuz it is really interesting.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
It seems this game is coming out March 9th i.e. next week.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Thread moved to GUC.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Game is out. Would the moderators move it to the general game discussion forum please?

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Enjoying this so far. Very nice visuals and the game system itself is sound. A pity even with 1.02 there are a few crashes with this game in certain places.

No idea where and how to get the scenes featuring the female allies. There's a new game plus feature according to the store page, but no mention of a scene unlocker or hints page. Since it's in MV, I'm not expecting an easy solution either.

IC_21

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Enjoying this so far. Very nice visuals and the game system itself is sound. A pity even with 1.02 there are a few crashes with this game in certain places.

No idea where and how to get the scenes featuring the female allies. There's a new game plus feature according to the store page, but no mention of a scene unlocker or hints page. Since it's in MV, I'm not expecting an easy solution either.
finish the game didn't unlock full galery? o_O

sn123412

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Still trying to figure out how to get past the third day, once she goes to sleep its pretty much a game over with a whole string of text from her and one of the henchmen and the girl giving out the missions. It asks you to save after all of it but once you reload that save it just brings you right back to the main menu.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
If henchman happiness reaches its limit (100%) it's an automatic game over. Players need to upgrade the infirmary and get the protagonist more lewd before the henchmen sex scenes are unlocked. Doing these will lower henchman frustration but at the cost of finishing the day regardless of stamina level.

giffel

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I think you get a game over if your lewdness rating goes over 100% too. Does anyone have a savegame for this? Can't seem to unlock most of any of the scenes

IC_21

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
can anyone tell me how to clear missionn with police/yakuza? i already beat the entire map but still no mission complete

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I think you get a game over if your lewdness rating goes over 100% too. Does anyone have a savegame for this? Can't seem to unlock most of any of the scenes
No game over when lewdness goes over 100%. Only game overs are when henchmen frustration hits 100% and if the protagonist loses the boss fight during the concert. The game endings apparently depend on the number of points invested in the HQ spying branch.

IC_21

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
No game over when lewdness goes over 100%. Only game overs are when henchmen frustration hits 100% and if the protagonist loses the boss fight during the concert. The game endings apparently depend on the number of points invested in the HQ spying branch.
pretty sure i get game over after lewd around 145% then go to sleep, i think it's impossible to henchman 100% stress level since we fuck everyday.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I stand corrected. I didn't really try going over 100% towards the end.

The lewd ending is considered a "bad" end, while not investing in spying at all before the fight with the red agent gives the normal end featuring the big robot.

I think I know how to unlock the female sidekick sex scenes, but I cannot remember who the fifth girl is. Need to mess around with the settings in free mode for a while.