What's new

Eluku Wolf's Dungeon suggestions [CONCEPT ART]

kiza_koto

Reputation score
This is where I'll stick in some of the ideas I had for Eluku's game which is still in the works as of right now!

I feel this gives me a chance to freely show off some of the kinks I enjoy in the game,,

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
I'm eager to see what you come up with
Thread Watched

OP
kiza_koto

kiza_koto

Reputation score
I wasn't sure about what to do with this idea honestly. I didn't wanna rip off on Eluku for something already done like a plant-based enemy since we've seen plenty of those. I was thinking Nona could fall onto the ground somehow, or probably bend down even further to the ground while tugging on some flowers she needed for a quest (possibly another one of the items the merchant cat requested), and an earthworm surfaces from the ground to burrow into Nona's body either orally, anally or both. Feel free to spitball ideas about this one !
nona.png

Attachments

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Excellent stuff, I'd imagine Nona trying to pull the earthworm out of her while it fights back, trying to tie itself in a knot deep inside her so she couldn't simply pull it out at the end

OP
kiza_koto

kiza_koto

Reputation score
I like it !

Speaking of knots, I wonder if Eluku has ever considered adding in some of the other enemies he's drawn out before, like the one drawing with the monkeys in it. Maybe there should be an equine somewhere.

Yoshiiki

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
*looks at the art, gets jelous because he can't*
Damnit...

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Eluku is very likely going to draw Nona and some sort of pig, since it's the year of the pig this year

OP
kiza_koto

kiza_koto

Reputation score
That's what I'm thinking. Pig dicks are sort of strange honestly, it's gonna be interesting to see if he follows through with it.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
I'd guess that it'll be an all-the-way-through if he sticks to the general attributes of a pig's penis. Though Japanese orcs are pig things and they certainly don't do that with them...

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
Do you have an art page, pixiv or something? Your art is amazing

OP
kiza_koto

kiza_koto

Reputation score
Do you have an art page, pixiv or something? Your art is amazing
Aaa thank you ❤! As of now, I use now and then, though not everything I draw is posted there. I also have a , and a commissions document in where some scattered examples of my art can be seen. Oh, and I frequently post my art on Discord. I think about using Pixiv sometimes.

OP
kiza_koto

kiza_koto

Reputation score
I love it ! I appreciate you coloring it in !

OP
kiza_koto

kiza_koto

Reputation score
Also, I just found Eluku's 2019 art piece of the year of the pig. It's almost right on the nose for what we were talking about and I LOVE IT.

OP
kiza_koto

kiza_koto

Reputation score
Eluku seems pretty busy and its been a while since I posted anything, so I did a quick sketch of a dream I had last night.
It was scary at first, but all of a sudden this character ran into some sort of creature with tentacles that attacked her. When it came in her from behind, the tendril in her mouth pulled out to let her expel it, and vice versa when it came in her mouth. I thought it'd be interesting if Nona was the one to get lumped into this predicament, and fulfilled my quiet desire to see her have some difficulty breathing by wrapping one of the tentacles over her neck.
This is in my own art style and very messy since my brain is still booting up, but I hope it helps to lessen the boredom of waiting for an update!
bad end nona .png