What's new

RPG Patreon Active RPG Maker [RainDrops] Emmerzail

Kleon

Lurker
Reputation score
In the Alice route, when you're going up to the roof of the barracks during the battle in Asynux to destroy the orb, you'll get stuck after going up the stairs to the roof. You cant move or open the menu. Tried to redownload the newest version but it didn't help.

OP
RainDrops

RainDrops

Demon Girl
Reputation score
In the Alice route, when you're going up to the roof of the barracks during the battle in Asynux to destroy the orb, you'll get stuck after going up the stairs to the roof. You cant move or open the menu. Tried to redownload the newest version but it didn't help.
Probably after effects of me cleaning up all the fruits off that map. :)
Sorry. Will be fixed in the next version.

OP
RainDrops

RainDrops

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Update!! V.0.80a Released!

Download here:

Changelog:

- Revamped the intro sequence (when you don't move on the title menu for few seconds) and the intro at the prologue (after beating Aldrinn).
- Replaced images for 6 scenes in Sera Route, 1 in Alice route and 1 in Lynn route.
- Updated Sera Evil Route with 24 new h-scenes.

Support me on Patreon:

OP
RainDrops

RainDrops

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Just droppin' an animation. :)

Colored Version on my Patreon:

Last edited:
OP
RainDrops

RainDrops

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Summer Update! V.0.80b Released! This is a short update!

Download here:
(Edit: Reuploaded for bugfix)

Changelog:

- Added lamp posts and light effects on the lamp post and windows at night in towns
- Updated the Neo Save script to include screenshots too and added 10 more save slots
- Fixed bug in the Alchemist's cellar in Sera Evil Route
- Added Lynn Nude Walking animation in her Exhibitionism scenes
- Added 7 h-new scenes on Lynn Good Route

Also, consider supporting me on for the and many other patron only goodies.

Last edited:

nini-mercy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Can anybody help me with the save files I lost all my files for V0.75 I had complete CG and my saves are at the end of each version for every route good and evil (sera , lynn and alice)

OP
RainDrops

RainDrops

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I reuploaded the game because of a bugfix. Download here:
Alternate Mediafire link:

Can anybody help me with the save files I lost all my files for V0.75 I had complete CG and my saves are at the end of each version for every route good and evil (sera , lynn and alice)
Sorry I can't give you my save file because my save file have developer items in them.

Last edited:
OP
RainDrops

RainDrops

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Alright. I'm pretty much done with the next update of Emmerzail. I'm gonna release it at 11th December.

However, $10 patrons can access the update right now at:
while $5 patrons need to wait until 4th December. $10 patrons will also get access to Full CG Save for this update!

Changelog:

• Replaced images for 1 scene in Sera Route, 3 in Alice Route and 2 in Lynn Route
  • Added the scene of Alice being nude in the Airionn Tournament into the CG Mode
  • Added 10 h-scenes in Lynn Evil Route

Support me on Patreon!

OP
RainDrops

RainDrops

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Latest Update is out!

OP
RainDrops

RainDrops

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Hello everyone. I'm here to announce that The next update for Emmerzail will be released on November 14th . It's already out on my patreon though. Will be available for public in November 14th. Patrons also get Full CG Save.

Changelog:

- Continued Sera Good Route's main story
- Added 15 h-scenes in Sera Good Route
- Added Painting h-scene in Lynn Evil Route
- Improved some old maps, added new locations on Lynn Route (before route branching)
- Added 3 optional h-scenes in Lynn Route (before route branching)
- Added 9 short optional h-scenes in Lynn Route (before route branching)
- Replaced nude status images for Sera, Lynn and Alice in the status menu

OP
RainDrops

RainDrops

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Latest update available for public now! Download here:

OP
RainDrops

RainDrops

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Emmerzail V.0.90 is available as early access on my patreon. Will be available for public at 6th December 2021.

Finally I get to update the long neglected Alice Route. This update is focused on Alice Good Route. The next update will be focused on Alice Evil Route.

Link to Patreon Post:

OP
RainDrops

RainDrops

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Emmerzail V.0.90 is out for public!

Mega link:
MediaFire link:

Been a long time since last update. I did took my time with this update because of how long it took to find inspiration to decide on the direction for Alice Route, which hasn't saw any update for years. I had the main plot in my head but I just need more ideas to polish said plot. After procrastinating for sometime I finally got inspiration and immediately went to working. This update is mostly focused on Alice Good Route. At first I want to add Evil Route too but the amount of update is bigger than I had initially thought so I had to complete the good route first. The next update will be focused on Alice Evil Route. Enjoy.

- Continued Alice Route, branches off to good and evil route

- Updated Alice Good Route storyline

- Added 2 new h-Scenes before route braching

- Added 14 new h-scenes in Alice good route (3 of them Defeat Scenes)

- Added 1 new h-scene for Alice Evil route, more scenes coming on the next update

- Replaced old CG images for Alice route (5 scenes) and Lynn Route (7 scenes)

- Added 4 Optional Scenes for Sera Good Route and 2 Optional Scenes for Lynn Route before Orsia

- Nerfed the Val'Thrinn boss fight in Asynux