What's new

RPG Patreon Active RPG Maker [RainDrops] Emmerzail

xgkf

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Emmerzail: RPG Maker VX Hentai Game

Downloaded the new version (v0.50) to give it a try and have what I assume is a bug. The game seems to continuously think I'm holding the right arrow key down or something.

Up and down movement works, and I can move left in the opening prologue combat scene to select magic/skills to use, but after that when you take control of Sera in her house she continuously moves to the right as if I was holding the right arrow down, and I cannot make her move left. I also cannot move to the right in the CG mode screen or in that combat-skill menu.

I tried loading the game several times and reloading a save just in case it was a one-off bug, but it persists. Unfortunately this makes the game pretty much unplayable at the moment. :\

OP
RainDrops

RainDrops

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I dunno what happened because pretty sure you're the only one with that bug. I didn't do anything to the movement system. It's already there in RPG Maker VX.

xgkf

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah, I'm not sure what the problem was either. I tried the game again last night and it was suddenly working fine. False alarm, I guess. :eek:

kvier

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

The game seems to continuously think I'm holding the right arrow key down or something.
This is a known bug in some versions of the RPGmaker runtime. Sometimes quitting and reopening the game helps, sometimes you have to reboot your PC.

xgkf

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ah, come to think of it, I did happen to do a reboot between attempts at the game to install some updates. That's probably what the issue and subsequent fix was, then.

In any case, massive kudos for how much progress you've made with this game since the last version of it I had played (think I remember only being able to get so far as the Hideout in Sera's route before, for example). It's good fun and the H-content is all really good. :)

OP
RainDrops

RainDrops

Demon Girl
Reputation score

It's character poll time! Go to my blog and vote for your favorite Emmerzail character! :D

xgkf

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Kinda stuck on Lynn route. Can't figure out where to go after talking to the Mage Guild Minstrel lady about the gang in the marketplace west of Sera's house. I talked to Illya in the restaurant as instructed and she says I need a plan before she'll join me.

I have no idea where to go from here. I feel like I've walked around everywhere that I can with Lynn and talked to everyone, both in that city and every other Lynn-accessible location.

OP
RainDrops

RainDrops

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Kinda stuck on Lynn route. Can't figure out where to go after talking to the Mage Guild Minstrel lady about the gang in the marketplace west of Sera's house. I talked to Illya in the restaurant as instructed and she says I need a plan before she'll join me.

I have no idea where to go from here. I feel like I've walked around everywhere that I can with Lynn and talked to everyone, both in that city and every other Lynn-accessible location.
You must go a bit further in the main quest before you can continue that side quest.

xgkf

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Is there a completed CG save, or some other way to unlock all of the remaining CG scenes in the gallery for the girls? I've completed all three routes but apparently managed to miss a lot of scenes (especially with Lynn).

OP
RainDrops

RainDrops

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Even I don't keep a complete CG save and I didn't implement any way to unlock them all yet. Sorry. :(

xgkf

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Poo.

Oh well, not a big deal. :)

OP
RainDrops

RainDrops

Demon Girl
Reputation score

NEWS: I made huge update on the game so I might release it soon. Maybe this month, maybe next month.

silentgator

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Downloaded the new version (v0.50) to give it a try and have what I assume is a bug. The game seems to continuously think I'm holding the right arrow key down or something.

Up and down movement works, and I can move left in the opening prologue combat scene to select magic/skills to use, but after that when you take control of Sera in her house she continuously moves to the right as if I was holding the right arrow down, and I cannot make her move left. I also cannot move to the right in the CG mode screen or in that combat-skill menu.

I tried loading the game several times and reloading a save just in case it was a one-off bug, but it persists. Unfortunately this makes the game pretty much unplayable at the moment. :\
This walking to any direction issue is a issue with every RPGmaker engine, it can be fixed with a restart or a reset of your keyboard input (Disable re-enable), this is also more commen on windows 10 but can happen on anything except windows xp-7, and this issue on windows 10 is carried over in certain ways to other programs, but windows 8 and lower minus the ones i listed that are not affected, have no issues other then rpgmaker and wolf engine.

fix's are easy to do, and there isnt any real way to fix this issue unless microsoft itself fix's windows 10(more then likly wont bother fixing the lower versions of course) or someone rewrites the ruby movement system in rpgmaker, which would still take some indepth knowledge as to the cause, which is more then i have as i only know this from testing under different OS's when i encountered it and was thinking on making games with rpgmaker, which lead to me scrapping the idea and going with somthing else.

OP
RainDrops

RainDrops

Demon Girl
Reputation score

V.0.60 Released! Download here:

xgkf

Tentacle God
Reputation score

"Blocked for Violation"

Use MEGA instead. They don't suck balls like mediafire does.

kvier

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Mediafire always prohibits direct links from ULMF.

Copy and paste the URL and you'll just have the ordinary Mediafire sketchball experience instead instead of explicitly being disallowed to download the file.

OP
RainDrops

RainDrops

Demon Girl
Reputation score

That's strange. The link works fine for me. If you're having trouble downloading it from ULMF, try it on my instead.

The thing about MEGA is, I cannot see how many people downloaded the file. It matters to me as a creator. I'm curious of how many people still like my game. Only if the file is taken down will I move to MEGA for now.

xgkf

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Oh, okay. I thought the file itself had been blocked on mediafire because of it's content (which I assume mediafire doesn't like h-content).

OP
RainDrops

RainDrops

Demon Girl
Reputation score

For those who can't download from Mediafire for reasons unknown, here's MEGA link for ya.

GJbindels

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I am really impressed by this game.
and love that you draw all the art yourself.
hows the progress on the sara route going.
Liked her the most.