What's new

English Games With Mind Control and Corruption

Reputation score
(First post, hope this goes well)
I'm looking for games that, as the title states, have a lot of mind control and corruption. English language preferred because I like dialogue that is A) readable B) coherent.
Ankhrono's is an example of what I have in mind.
General characteristics I'm looking for:
  • Mind Control / Hypnosis
  • Corruption
  • English (Menus, at least, for navigation and playability)
  • Non-human enemies (monsters & monster girls)
  • Bad ends / Game Overs
Things I'd rather not see, but can tolerate:
  • Graphic violence
    • Cuts
    • Severe bruising
  • Gender bender
  • Snuff
Things I do not want at all:
  • Gore
  • Death
  • Scat / Farting

kvier

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Have you already looked at Pervy's works?

OP
D
Reputation score
I have not. I only recently started playing H-games, so I don't know most titles / producers / groups. Thanks for the thing to look into.
Edit: Gonna give The Last Demonhunter - Remastered a try. Evidently I should expect grinding, snark, and *chuckles* based on a forum post about it.

Last edited:

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
(on both Newgrounds and Subscribestar) have several projects centered around mind control/hypnosis with the general theme of the main character going around mind controlling women. From the sounds of it not exactly what you're looking for, but still fit the title. They're operating on Patreon model(not to mention they've gone from working on one project to working on three four) so the odds of them ever finishing anything are quite low, but what they have out is quite playable.

OP
D
Reputation score
Thanks for the suggestion. I will take a look at their 2020 submissions. I respect the ambition to work on multiple projects, but agree that it's unlikely more than one will be finished.

OP
D
Reputation score
Thoughts on the suggestions I've gotten:
Pervy's "The Last Demonhunter - Remastered": good ideas, but lacking H. CGs and in-combat visuals would help a lot.
Hypnochanger's "Mind Conquest": didn't get engaged enough to play very long. Will try again at some point.
ArcGames's "Corrupted Kingdoms": enjoyed it. The way mind-control is used (and not used) isn't always to my preferences. Some writing issues with the dialogue, but overall above expectations for a free-access H-game.

kvier

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
You might also enjoy mdqp's projects.

also, have you encountered ?

Last edited:
OP
D
Reputation score
I'll take a look at "Caliross" by mdqp.
also, have you encountered ?
I have not. Seems like a hypno-centric community. I'll consider digging through some of it.

Thanks!

OP
D
Reputation score
Mdqp's "Caliross" gets a big thumbs-up. Lots of hypno content. The game has interesting corruption-like features where the player character can be permanently (per save) affected. The walkthrough and FAQ pages are extremely useful in accessing content, but I would like it more if the game provided clarity on certain things, such as traits (which can be pretty significant). Could use some additional CGs for scenes, but there are a lot already there. I would also like seeing more monsters / monster girls. One caveat is that, due to the size of the game, there is a lot of wading through non-H content. While it definitely makes it a better "game" it's a bit more difficult to use for H-content purposes.

MisaShot

Reputation score
Two games I would recommend are 1. Tales of Undercrust ~ Last 7 days of Hasumi and 2. Mission Mermaiden
The first one is a RPG type and you can only find it in japanese but you can find an english fan translation by adatt which covers the main quest/ side talks/ hscenes on the translation forum. (~ 8-10 hours of gameplay if you don't rush through everything , Edit: hscenes around 90% translated)
The second one is a sidescrolling action game but unfortunately there is only a partial translation on the forum. (~ 1-2 hours of gameplay)
Both provide quite good hscenes so i hope it is to your liking

OP
D
Reputation score
Thanks for the suggestions. I'm hesitant to put $15 ~ $30 into hgames that aren't fully translated, but seems like both are well-received. Seems like the translation work is still going. Undercrust translated by adatt and mermaiden by IShallRemainNameless. I'll probably play both once translation stops (whether through completion or giving up).

OP
D
Reputation score
The demo for Mission Mermaiden was stellar in terms of kinks + animation. Gameplay itself is kind of weak. H-content was very accessible (which isn't that surprising since it's an action platformer).

stashar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Venus Blood Frontier is all about the corruption:

Of the list you've got, there's a minor amount of scat (like, of over 100 CG, I think one or two of them were scat, and said scenes were easily skippable). The vast majority of scenes are corruption and bondage themed. General progression was "Good Goddess' form(start of game) -> "Evil Goddess" form (standard corruption / mind break), but take one step further into "Mad Goddess" forms and things start to get brutal. Mad Goddess form is necessary for the extra-brutal "Chaos End" of the game, but otherwise is optional.

There are storyline deaths depending on what path you take... but they're "off screen" and I don't recall any CGI associated with deaths. The worst you get are the "Mad Goddess" forms.

vectorx7

Reputation score
In a similar vein, I think it would be a really cool idea to have a LineMarvel-type game where the health meter is replaced with a Lust meter. Instead of the traditional Health meter going down as you get fucked, a Lust meter fills up more and more, and the sex dialogue gets increasingly lewd, gradually going from angry, scared resistance to grateful, enthusiastic submission. It would be great to edit KooooN Soft's Witch Girl this way (the best LineMarvel-like flash game I've come across) but I'm sure that would probably be too complex an undertaking.

evron

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
OP
D
Reputation score
I took a look into Venus Blood Frontier, though I haven't played it yet. Something about it just doesn't hook me. Tried Ayura Crisis! and thought it was decent. Nice spritework and some good hypno and corruption scenes.

MST

Reputation score
I took a look into Venus Blood Frontier, though I haven't played it yet. Something about it just doesn't hook me. Tried Ayura Crisis! and thought it was decent. Nice spritework and some good hypno and corruption scenes.
Man u should try Project QB!
but this will lead u to a long wait for another game,