What's new

ACT Ci-En Active [えのきっぷ / Enokippu ] くノ一牡丹 II / Kunoichi Botan II

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Just wanted to revive this thread. I downloaded the trial from like 2 or so years ago posted here and had an error 0xc0000005 when trying to start it from the KN.exe which everyone said they started it from. Not sure if that old mega trial file has a virus; I just cant open it regardless of which exe i tried to open. Really curious what hypnosis was included in the trial but its unfortunate i cant even start the trial. Is that error caused from a virus or problems with windows defender/my own anti virus? Also, this game is still in development after the side game Sol Rui aftermini was finished, the developer is releasing monthly updates on their ci-en.
Probably a problem at your end, make sure your Japanese encoding is properly set up before unzipping the trial and running it. There's the usual error message about .js profile for this engine, but it won't stop the game from running. As for hypnosis, you'll know it when you see it since it's before the main gameplay component for the demo.

As for progress, he updates the Ci-En blog at the end of each month. He's spent most of this year finishing up the map areas and hasn't done any new sex scenes since he restarted development after Sol-Rui. Personally, I'm not expecting this game to be finished this year and provided he sticks to it and doesn't have unexpected delays Q2 2025 is a reasonable bet for commercial release. A new demo might be done buy Q3 or Q4 of this year, depending on his progress.

4123GFA

Reputation score
Probably a problem at your end, make sure your Japanese encoding is properly set up before unzipping the trial and running it. There's the usual error message about .js profile for this engine, but it won't stop the game from running. As for hypnosis, you'll know it when you see it since it's before the main gameplay component for the demo.

As for progress, he updates the Ci-En blog at the end of each month. He's spent most of this year finishing up the map areas and hasn't done any new sex scenes since he restarted development after Sol-Rui. Personally, I'm not expecting this game to be finished this year and provided he sticks to it and doesn't have unexpected delays Q2 2025 is a reasonable bet for commercial release. A new demo might be done buy Q3 or Q4 of this year, depending on his progress.
I figured it was some weird engine problem, I just dont know why I could open the splash screen but get that error when opening the main exe. I tried exporting it under Japanese encoding after however it didnt work either. guess ill have to wait a year to see it but itll be worth.