What's new

RPG RPG Maker [えのきっぷ / Enokippu ] 赤首の闘技場 / The Girl in the Red Slave Collar (RJ140344 / RE140344)

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: [RJ140344 / RE140344]赤首の闘技場 (The Girl In the Red Slave Collar)

How do I get the true ending where I kill the rape witch?

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

How do I get the true ending where I kill the rape witch?
The ending where you fight her you mean ?

You have to beat all the normal enemies (golden knight for finish). And do the succubus event.
There 2 events : one at night in the town gate plaza. the 2nd in the red light district.
Once you did the 2 events, you'll be able to talk to the magic slaver to learn the true story, and that will open the fight with the rape witch after the extra fight on the last day.

Seem like you need to do the event of the red haired slave in the red light district before the succubus event appear there.

There all the details in some post near the start of the topic if you want more info.

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

The ending where you fight her you mean ?

You have to beat all the normal enemies (golden knight for finish). And do the succubus event.
There 2 events : one at night in the town gate plaza. the 2nd in the red light district.
Once you did the 2 events, you'll be able to talk to the magic slaver to learn the true story, and that will open the fight with the rape witch after the extra fight on the last day.

Seem like you need to do the event of the red haired slave in the red light district before the succubus event appear there.

There all the details in some post near the start of the topic if you want more info.
Alright, thanks.

Bandit224

Demon Girl
Reputation score

How do you beat the witch (final boss)?
Is there a link for a walkthrough anywhere? I can't find it on hongfire.

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

How do you beat the witch (final boss)?
Is there a link for a walkthrough anywhere? I can't find it on hongfire.
I just spammed the strongest offensive skill. Since it was my 2nd playthrough, I was already lv 99 on most stats other than defense.

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I just spammed the strongest offensive skill. Since it was my 2nd playthrough, I was already lv 99 on most stats other than defense.
also void perfume, those tentacles can easily stunlock you otherwise

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Hey guys! Can someone tell me where to get the "Hanging Exposed" event? It's the second event on the third row from the top. It's the only one missing for me. Apparently it's a followup to the gangrape event in the red-light district.

WurstWasser

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey guys! Can someone tell me where to get the "Hanging Exposed" event? It's the second event on the third row from the top. It's the only one missing for me. Apparently it's a followup to the gangrape event in the red-light district.
yep, you get it directly after the gangrape scene. once the bandits are done with her the boss insults her one last time and you're presented with 2 choices.
one of them should be coloured red and results in a gameover with the scene you're looking for. it's a bad end, so save before you go for it.

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score

yep, you get it directly after the gangrape scene. once the bandits are done with her the boss insults her one last time and you're presented with 2 choices.
one of them should be coloured red and results in a gameover with the scene you're looking for. it's a bad end, so save before you go for it.
Oh, okay. I've already tried that once, but reloaded. Then I've already seen it, and it's not for me. Same with the florist dude. Thanks though.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Not just badend, it's snuff.

IIRC they tell her to thank them for raping her, or something. If she does then they leave her there and someone finds her. If she refuses then they lynch her.

Anonposter

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

NVM I'm retarded, somehow the rgss file landed back to the tl folder I made.

Last edited:

wild_silver

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You can found a full save on Etigoya list of save & walkthough (on hongfire).
You'll find the link to his save file thread in his signature.

PS : I found it better to send you to his save than to upload it myself and steal the credit :)
The list stopped being updated since they had trouble at hongfire, while I found the save for this thread, anyone found a spot for newer game saves?

shortykilz

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

The list stopped being updated since they had trouble at hongfire, while I found the save for this thread, anyone found a spot for newer game saves?
Etigoya is now storing all his saves here, this link is from his sig.

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Etigoya is now storing all his saves here, this link is from his sig.
He's stocking is new saves on the mega link, the saves from the hongfire link are still up ( ).

Wow12321

Reputation score

Kinda outa no where, but is game in the same world of Sonabia? Still wondering where the Rape Witch originated from...

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Kinda outa no where, but is game in the same world of Sonabia? Still wondering where the Rape Witch originated from...
Events in this game occur after Sonabia, so yes anyone who played the game will know who the witch is.

Wow12321

Reputation score

Events in this game occur after Sonabia, so yes anyone who played the game will know who the witch is.
Ah, thanks. Played Sonabia but haven't gotten the true ending and don't know much of the story since it's Japanese. Can you spoiler who it is again? Can't find a translation if there is one. And is how is Lavia related to the main Succubus in Sonabia (if she is)?

One more thing, do you know where's the thread for the devs' latest game and the name? Dev:mad:enokifu

Last edited:

4lurk3r

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Ah, thanks. Played Sonabia but haven't gotten the true ending and don't know much of the story since it's Japanese. Can you spoiler who it is again? Can't find a translation if there is one. And is how is Lavia related to the main Succubus in Sonabia (if she is)?

One more thing, do you know where's the thread for the devs' latest game and the name? Dev:mad:enokifu
It's Sona's pink-haired roommate/friend. Enokifu's DLsite blog had a post that spoilers her name outright.

Then again, there's very few people with that shade of hair and plot importance in Sonabia, so it's not too difficult to make the connection.

In this game, Lavia says that the main succubus is "a friend of her lover", which makes the connection even easier.

Wow12321

Reputation score

It's Sona's pink-haired roommate/friend. Enokifu's DLsite blog had a post that spoilers her name outright.

Then again, there's very few people with that shade of hair and plot importance in Sonabia, so it's not too difficult to make the connection.

In this game, Lavia says that the main succubus is "a friend of her lover", which makes the connection even easier.
Yeah, I just noticed their eyes turn blue when they become demons so I was sceptical as first but I also forgot her relevance in the beginning.

So the main succubus was obviously Lavia. Sceptical at first again because I didn't think she'd turn into a damn loli

Is there a summary of the story and the true ending anywhere for Sonabia?

Last edited:

Ghotty

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Trying to download the full save from the hongfire that has been linked here gets discarded by chrome for being malicious, does anyone have a real full save?