What's new

Enter the Ultima (introduction)

Ryoku-sama

Reputation score
Heya the name is Ryoku. I love food, shoyu ramen and couscous just to name two. I live in AZ so if you live there message me. I'm not that picky with girls you have to be pretty and intelligent and not obese.
As for hentai ;) I love lactation, incest, monster girls, ahegao, doujin, reverse rape, anal, stomach bulge, tentacle rape, just to name a few.
I know a lot about hentai.
I do a lot of stuff, martial arts, running, swimming, swordsmanship, drawing, video games and other stuff.
As for video games I love the legend of Zelda (skyward swords my fave), pokemon, kingdom hearts, harvest moon, and smash bros are some.
Movies I love are chronicle, no country for old men, toy story (all), lion king, Hancock, and every Bruce lee movie.
Some things I wanna accomplish are Sky diving, the bull run, base jumping, cliff diving (wing-suit), write and get a book published, create an anime/manga, become a famous singer, go to/live in Japan, be with a Japanese girl, make a movie, hang gliding, model, make a tv show, own a tree home, climb mount fuji, find a monster and capture/kill it, do a girl from every major race.
I may not admit it but I like fashion.
Animes are Naruto, Bleach, Samurai 7, Eureka 7, DRRR, Full Metal Alchemist, Code Geass, Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, are some.
So yeah, there's a lot more but I don't think it'll all fit and I'm tired of typing so yeah.
Thanks.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Enter the Ultima (introduction)

TIL: this is a dating website

So you wanted to make an introduction? Might I suggest the introduction thread

OP
Ryoku-sama

Ryoku-sama

Reputation score

:p poop. Messed up I see.

Obsidious

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Shit happens. However what really confused me, was this:

find a monster and capture/kill it
WHY!? They just want huggles and cuddles!

I hate you already...

OP
Ryoku-sama

Ryoku-sama

Reputation score

Shit happens. However what really confused me, was this:

WHY!? They just want huggles and cuddles!

I hate you already...
Aw c'mon! I mean like jersey devil chupacabra stuff. Not monster girls if that's what you were thinking. I love monster girls ( ^ω^ ) waay to much to hurt em, unless I wanted to do stuff with another monster girl and the one I was with wouldn't let me go ;D

Obsidious

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Alright. But only if it's a spider girl. 'Cause fuck spiders.

OP
Ryoku-sama

Ryoku-sama

Reputation score

Yeah I don't like spiders either, but I would still do a spider girl I don't descriminate ;)

Attachments