What's new

RPG Patreon Unknown/Hiatus RPG Maker [EraHunterTeam] Era Hunter 0.5.2

elodaloda

Reputation score
TBH, if I could earn over 2000$/month for doing what amounts to at max maybe half an hour of work every week, I would probably also be doing it.
Sadly, the very model of Patreon as it stands right now kills any incentives to work hard on your content since most people probably don't cancel their subscriptions.
You just have to come up with a good idea, market it, then drip feed content so it doesn't get marked as completely abandoned.

SrPeru

Reputation score
sorry to answer here is that I really liked the game and I want to know if a new version is being made and seriously the game really is very good congratulations

raidenecchi

Reputation score
Damn that's the best eroge i've ever played in a while ; the plot, the quests, the art... i love everything in it. But sadly there is no new content on this one, only on Naked Adventure, wich is also really cool but Era Hunter shouldn't be abandonned like that, that's an amazing game. I hope that the team updates the game this year, since they made a big update on Naked Adventure not so long ago.

what_the_shell

Reputation score
sorry to answer here is that I really liked the game and I want to know if a new version is being made and seriously the game really is very good congratulations
Allegedly a new update is coming. The people who make this game are not serious about either game it seems so who knows how long it will take.