What's new

RPG Patreon Unknown/Hiatus RPG Maker [EraHunterTeam] Era Hunter 0.5.2

soulles

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Only just now saw this game.. haven't been active in a long time... but Damn this is a nice looking game... loved the stuck in the wall and other events so far.. Wished there was more.. where it ended I actualy was looking forward to see what would happen next...

So kudos on the game so far.. hope there wil be more soon... played it through in one go.. which rarely happens for me with H-games (specialy rpg's.. mostly due to getting frustrated from being japanese and not knowing what to do.. xD)

But keep up the nice work.. didn't know you could get in the recollection room.. I actualy did try and walk on that tile before but I think I wasn't able to get in.. not 100% sure.. :p

OP
erahunter

erahunter

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
New version is out! (*^‿^*)

- Improved the plugin for the night quest, improved the logic of the night quest, fixed bugs when Era is chased by 2 or more people.

- New global map.

- Added autosave.

- Wrote a few plugins for the beach.

-The beach is completely remade. To create and link all the events on the beach we used 120 switches. This is 3 times more than was used in the entire game before.

- The Monster now has a new sprite and a new character model (only on the beach for now).

- Other bugfixes

- Fixed old saves compatibility with 0.4 version

- Had to remove AutoSave

- Fixed the "global error" bug with the Android version

- Forgot to mention it. The performance of the night quest is improved and is now 6 times faster. It shouldn't be so slow now.

0.4.2c

- Changed the beach. Something was removed, something was added. Changed the beginning.

- Fixed a bug where you could give all the flyers to Joshua (or accidentally give him 2-3 instead of one), thus you ran out of flyers sooner and that triggered the final scene.

- Fixed a bug that allowed you to finish the beach without returning clothes to the topless girl.

- 4 more rare bugs

To make saves from the old version work, copy the entire "saves" folder from the old version to the new one =)

If you have lost your old saves, start from Quick Access Room. It is added for development, but you can also use it (*^‿^*)

Last edited:
OP
erahunter

erahunter

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Very important bug fix #2 of the final cut-scene

Changelog 0.4.3

- Fixed bug: If you talk to Joshua without swimming girl in your party - the final scene will not be triggered. You will be locked on the beach not able to do anything else.

PC 0.4.3 version:
Androind 0.4.3 version:

MagicProtects

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The Beach quest is a fun addition to the game. Also I like that you added a few new characters with designs in the game. I thought it was a strange missed opportunity to not give the swimming girl that Era gets the swimsuit for a design. Looking forward to what is next, and getting Era out of a bad situation at the beach.
Also is the girl at the tavern going to make an appearance soon? or is her part still a while away.

OP
erahunter

erahunter

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Thank you! Also looking forward to how Era will get out of this situation =)
I didn't have time to draw a character model for a swimming girl, only her breasts)
The girl from the tavern will not appear for a while. By the way, I'm thinking about changing her design ^_^

Last edited:

MagicProtects

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Ahh. That makes sense.
I like how we keep meeting new people for Era to help out of bad situations, and it's not just Era that we get to see naked or in a embarrassing situation. She is making a lot of friends on her quest to get her bikini back. Curious what the redesign for her will look like. Also if she will be "helpful" like Maya, or different entirely.

OP
erahunter

erahunter

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Meet a swimming girl! ^__^b

I wanted to draw her for 0.4 version, but since there were a lot of scenes, I just didn't have enough time to finish everything, so I made a choice in favour of more scenes for the beach. It's a little late now...
But allow me to introduce Ruby =3

OP
erahunter

erahunter

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
^__^b

thswherizat

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
I really enjoyed this game but the updates seem so slow I can't bring myself to become a patron. It seems like there's a new scene every 3 months or something.

OP
erahunter

erahunter

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

As an experiment we redid a part of the 1 day. It turned out well and we came to the conclusion that it is worth continuing the alteration and refinement.

And before you ask, the old saves will not work ^_^

The day 4 is almost finished. But we're still thinking whether it is worth including the 5th day to the 4th, or it is better to release the 5th day later separately

Last edited:

Mahotan

Reputation score
Excellent! I'm happy with every news about Era. I'm looking forward to updates.

OP
erahunter

erahunter

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The clothing shop will now be available from the 1st day ^_^

OP
erahunter

erahunter

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Era reaching for apples ^_^ (сlick to view full size)

OP
erahunter

erahunter

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Is this still active?
Yes, currently working on a new version

Last post on patreon:

"Art for a new first day is about 60% ready. As always we wanted to make a small side event and ended up drawing 3 times more than planned x)) We continue to rework and adjust the following days with the new changes.

Also made a new location: hot springs. So far there's not much there, but in the future we hope there will be more ^_^"

In the meantime you can play a new game:
https://ulmf.org/threads/erahunterteam-naked-adventure-0-3-3.12776/

MysteryK

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Can you release an official public version for 4.3 for all platforms? It's old it should be available for the public.

I mean when I supported you for Naked Adventure. I downloaded Era Hunter(4.3) too during that time.