What's new

RPG Patreon Unknown/Hiatus RPG Maker [EraHunterTeam] Era Hunter 0.5.2

TheLordofRopes

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Era Hunter (rpg, outdoor exposure, humor)

I see what the problem is. I walked up the road and stopped at the border. I didn't transition to the next area until I clicked "enter".

Thanks for the help.

OP
erahunter

erahunter

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I see what the problem is. I walked up the road and stopped at the border. I didn't transition to the next area until I clicked "enter".

Thanks for the help.
Oh, we missed it! Thank you =)
We'll fix that in our next fix update x)

Mavski

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Really nice! I love the Art and the overall character designs. Hope to see more content from this game, sex or non sex related, i'll be keeping my eye on this.

darkdesire666

Demon Girl
Reputation score

You need go to the west to the cave location

Thanks you!
Do you mean the quest with a naked girl near the lake? We're making some changes right now to make it more obvious what to do, but for now there's a hint:

Oh, thanks for the hint, I figured it out now^^

And yeah, it could have been a lot more obvious. One of the reasons I overlooked it was b/c I couldn't interact with it earlier. Maybe you could add a sparkling event tile (that only activates after starting the quest and searching the original boxes) so people can see it easier.

Cerneu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Liking the game so far! :D

Though I think it would be nice if Era had a different comment the next day depending on wether she got raped or not. Give something to players who want to either avoid them all or get caught by everyone.

EverworldJalil

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Interesting looking game. Will try it eventually.

raska42

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Definitely looking forward to seeing how this goes. Aren't enough decent exhibition/enf games. How often do you expect to be updating it?

Minor bugs:
Cave- you can walk up the wall on any 'cracked' graphic.
Town/Intro fair- Plenty of solid objects you can walk on/through
Code- most bits that are activated by walking to a specific area can be activated multiple times (trying to read the sign in the fair area was pretty noticeable)

Suggestions:
Might be worth considering adding in multiple paths for various events. Example: the painting scene. instead of kicking it over being the trigger to advance, have the scene ending be the trigger. If she doesn't think to look at it (and destroy it), I'm sure her rival would love to buy/find it.
Hints about how to progress. They help. Example: I figured the painting scene would lead to two different outcomes (see above), so I reloaded and didn't interact with the painting. Instead of commenting about how she needs to wait until nightfall to meet her friend, hinting at the things she needs to do to get to nightfall would be useful. Walking around interacting with everyone and checking every door gets old.
Removing useless/unimplemented stuff. Example: The bulletin board. Definitely looks like a quest system, and I was definitely trying to figure out how to start those quests. If you want to keep it for flavor, have the character comment on how it isn't her thing.

Last edited:
OP
erahunter

erahunter

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

v0.2.1 with bug fixes

We improved the quest with a crying girl (now you receive it from a blacksmith) and fixed various game moments, including those that were suggested here. Thank you everyone for helping to improve the game!

epikmemes

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Looking forward to the game!

Okim85

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I love the concept and the art.
The mc is so damn cute

Only thing that bugged me is that she was a little bit too OK with being raped while running naked.

But other then that i think you have a real gem here and i might start supporting this.

Keep it up!

tontoman

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hey, really liking this, love the cuter side in the writing as well the graphics and characters!

Hope it keeps the ligher stuff, the nakedness, humiliation, gropes, maybe spankings (running around with red butt heh), teasing etc. than the bimbo sex that's so common. Not that having sex also in it is a bad thing, just tired of nothing but..

Looking good.

Hoboy

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Agreed - really loved the sex in the wall stuff. This has a real fun feel to it...

MagicProtects

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I am a fan of what I have played so far in this game. I think it would be a nice touch to have the blacksmith's niece have an actual character model when she is naked and you help her. Not sure if you were planning to use her again so putting more into that scene may seem not necessary, but I think it would be hot to have her actually there scared and naked when you talk to her.

OP
erahunter

erahunter

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I am a fan of what I have played so far in this game. I think it would be a nice touch to have the blacksmith's niece have an actual character model when she is naked ...
Thank you for the idea, now we want to add a character model for her too x)

By the way, a question for those who's played the game: how many scenes have you found in the night town? (10 max)

Last edited:

Nomo

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I really liked the game, I saw you covered in a Krystallize patreon spotlight video and really like the art style.
After playing the game and seeing it in context, I love Era's design, faces and poses. Also the CGs are super cute and sexy at the same time so really good job on that from your artist. For the night event, I think I saw all the variants of the scene, after I saw there are new ones getting caught multiple times or by different people.

I cant wait to see more of the game and where you plan to take it.

MagicProtects

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thank you for the idea, now we want to add a character model for her too x)

By the way, a question for those who's played the game: how many scenes have you found in the night town?
Ohh cool!! I would love to see her have an actual character model. I guess it would be fine to make her look like the sprite with a long black pony tail. Looking forward to that when you get it in the game.

Also I have noticed an interesting bug. If you take Era's clothes off after the intro of the game they will stay on until you talk to someone. Then immediately she will become naked and not realize it, and no one else is commenting on it which leads me to believe this is a glitch. Just wanted to point that out. In the intro she will point out that she can't go around naked or something, and force you back into the menu.

I think I actually only saw 2 scenes, but that's just because I guessed where the clothes would be. I love the enf stuff in this game, and I am glad that the rape stuff is avoidable. At least so far. I am one of those weirdos who plays hentai games and tries to beat it as a virgin :p Looking forward to whatever future shenanigans that Era will get into!!!! Like the bath house, or if you guys are planning on doing anything with the clothes store in town that Era can not afford to buy a bikini top at. Also with the side characters like Yuna and Cleo. So much potential.

remi555

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This game is awesome, fun, very nice art keep going =) (I found 5 or 6 scenes in the town at night for now)

OP
erahunter

erahunter

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
To make our lives as developers easier we created a quick access room to replay and check scenes. We added it into the released version too so you can replay the scenes you want. To access it start a new game and step on «mistiriuous» tiles on the left =)

MagicProtects

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The quick access room is a very nice touch. Chloe's character also looks very cute, and I love her scene where she drops her hands showing everything briefly. It was just cute :D Looking forward to future updates!!

OP
erahunter

erahunter

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Version 0.3.5 ready ^_^
We didn't like the atmosphere of the Hole-in-the-wall quest so we decided to change this scene. It doesn’t influence the current progress, saves from 0.3 version are compatible with 0.3.5 and you can replay it through quick access room. We also made some changes in farmer event. Now you can talk to him again if you chose the 1st reply.
+important bug fixes