What's new

RPG Patreon Unknown/Hiatus RPG Maker [EraHunterTeam] Era Hunter 0.5.2

YourPace

Reputation score
Hello, wanted to try the public release for 0.4.3 of erahunter.
But the megadl link for eng pc is for naked adventure 0.3.3
Could you update that link?
thanks for your hard work.

thswherizat

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Aww man don't bump the thread for that, there hasn't been a release in well over a year and you're getting our hopes up :(

RainDrops

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Sorry. I didn't know that. I just returned to ULMF after months too.

OP
erahunter

erahunter

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Even though girls look better in bikinis I've drawn Ruby (swimming girl) her clothes x) You can see dressed Ruby the same day in the evening, if you hand out fliers together after teaming up with her at the first opportunity.

Scenes still need editing and finalizing, but 1, 2 and 3 days are reworked. Currently struggling with switches of the 4th day. Having a huge number of switches and trying to optimize them is a big problem of this engine. Events that can be activated any day do not make things easier x) The majority of art is ready. I've also drawn dozens of new expressions for Era and other characters.

Attachments

MysteryK

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Will you include in the game that picture without the paint swimsuit? Just curious about it.

OP
erahunter

erahunter

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
She will be in the resources of the game without a swimsuit. Swimsuit overlays on top =)

MysteryK

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Thank you for the clarification I look forward for its release. Also, did you corrected what mention at Patreon about her "hood" part?

OP
erahunter

erahunter

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Not yet, but we keep that in mind ^_^

MysteryK

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I personally recommend you to release CG's packs (in zip folders) art with its original hi-resolution of your games exclusively for your patreon account. The more you progress on the game development you can add the new art on those packs. Yes I'm referring to the resources in its original hi-res.

thswherizat

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Boo don't tease. this was one of my favorite games but its been like 2 years since an update.

Cardboard_Falcon

Reputation score
i really liked the premise, and the art is good,

but this isn't being operated like they're trying to actually produce something

it's just enough barely-even-content posts every other month, to keep people subscribed

is this a scam? prove me wrong