What's new

ACT [えりんぎとろサーモン] びゅるるラビリンス / BYURURU LABYRINTH (RE236421, RJ236421)

laugh

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
This game contains loli so no direct links or images will be posted

Didn't find any threads talking about this game so making this one myself.

It's basically a action platformer with pixel sex scenes, game over cgs and ending cgs.

You play as a little girl who falls or gets lost in some caves and finds some kind of heart jetpack, you must then find your way out of the caves destroying and/or avoiding enemies and bosses while upgrading your jetpack.

The controls are:
Arrow keys: Movement
Z: Interact
A + Direction: Dash (once unlocked)
C: back/cancel (only in menus)
X: Proceed (after losing)
Spacebar: Jump and hold for jetpack boost

That's about it, pretty simple game.

Now the game is DRM protected but for anyone who doesn't buy games I will give you a hint. There is a certain cat (nyaa) site that has a download and if you take the demo exe and replace the download one you can play the full game.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mud

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Good that this guy's going with slightly more human proportions for his sprites now. Now the player character doesn't look like a Funko figure getting boned, and I like the lineless coloring style he uses.

Game wasn't particularly remarkable, though. All the H-animations are done with just a handful of poses for the main character being reused with different machinery or monsters. Gameplay leaves quite a bit to be desired as well, since the combat is just trying to dump jetpack fumes on enemies making spamming dashes the go-to method of attack, and the jetpack mechanic also makes skipping enemies super easy, although the points you get from killing enemies are converted to extra silver coins at the end to use for unlocking the gallery and whatnot. There also seems to be what I presume is a glitch, where a key in the final zone was lost upon game over even though I saved with it in my possession, but it didn't respawn where it was originally found, making one of the jetpack ero upgrade rooms unreachable on that game.

It looks like there's multiple endings (three?), since the gallery menu I found the ending on had two more locked options. I would assume those are based on how many upgrade rooms you found, since I got one where the character became an exhibitionist getting off on public exposure after finding every jetpack room except for the one I lost to the key glitch.

SethK

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
So uh.
How do I save? XD
Does it do it automatically?

Sasquatch180

Reputation score
So question because I'm dumb, but what are you supposed to do when you reach this one part of the map that is blocked off by what I assume are breakable blocks? (Its after that pit with all the jumping robots and that scene with "sawblade" sex machine, you fill up one of the small bars underneath your jetpack meter I think.)

AsXurian

Demon Girl
Reputation score
So uh.
How do I save? XD
Does it do it automatically?
Yeah, it saves automatically.

So question because I'm dumb, but what are you supposed to do when you reach this one part of the map that is blocked off by what I assume are breakable blocks? (Its after that pit with all the jumping robots and that scene with "sawblade" sex machine, you fill up one of the small bars underneath your jetpack meter I think.)

I don't remember the key, but I think if you press 'A' you do this dash forwards that breaks breakable blocks. If it's not 'A' then it's one of the keys in the lower left area near jump.

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Almost full save file. Missing the two endings.

Rename to savedata001.ini and place in (remember to back up your saves)
C:\Users\Usersname\AppData\Local\byururu_labyrinth

Attachments

Scapular

Reputation score
For the life of me, I cannot find the last two endings. I don't think it's based on how many of the upgrade rooms you visit, since I'm at Lvl. 13 and completing the game doesn't give me a different ending. Maybe it's got something to do with that blocked-off tunnel that's connected to all the other levels?

Damoriva

Cthulhu
Reputation score
I don't suppose there's a way to zoom in is there?

Mud

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
For the life of me, I cannot find the last two endings. I don't think it's based on how many of the upgrade rooms you visit, since I'm at Lvl. 13 and completing the game doesn't give me a different ending. Maybe it's got something to do with that blocked-off tunnel that's connected to all the other levels?
I was going off the idea that beating the game by visiting as few rooms as possible would yield the other endings, since doing so would make the game harder with less fuel and fewer dashes in your arsenal.

TheBl4ckC4t

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I don't suppose there's a way to zoom in is there?
If you have windows you should have a build in Zoom. "Microsoft Magnifier" or something like that.
I don`t know how it is exactly called, but you can zoom with your computer itself, very usefull for games that don´t have fullscreen
It is allways installed on your pc.

KTHCROSS

Reputation score
I know this is late, but I wanted know what are the last 2 menu settings for?

1.Start Game
2.Last saving point
3.Where you can bought to use the coins.
4.Sprite Animations/CG'S
5.??????
6.??????

IxRAMxI

Reputation score
Sorry for the necro but I can't seem to proceed after defeat or access the CG,,,

ScarletGamer

Reputation score
In order to get all three of the ending scenes you must play through the game three different times. I used the cheats which you can get after so many coins or they could be the two other options in the menu I'm not too sure I know the boost cheat is the first set of coins. The ending scenes don't change too much. But I like collecting stuff so getting the endings is one thing I feel like I must do. I had only level one for the jet-pack when I got the final scene.

I have finally completed the endings and the scenes. I was missing a few defeat scenes.

Last edited:

Couchpotato69

Reputation score
In order to get all three of the ending scenes you must play through the game three different times. I used the cheats which you can get after so many coins or they could be the two other options in the menu I'm not too sure I know the boost cheat is the first set of coins. The ending scenes don't change too much. But I like collecting stuff so getting the endings is one thing I feel like I must do. I had only level one for the jet-pack when I got the final scene.

I have finally completed the endings and the scenes. I was missing a few defeat scenes.
if you still have it, id appreciate it if you could share that save file. i dont really feel like going through the whole game two more times just to get the other endings.