What's new

ADV 【eroitto】女忍者アズサvsオーク2  〜淫獣たちの宴〜/ Utage of woman ninja Azusa vs. oak 2 - In beasts

Gakaduo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

[エロイット / Eroitto] 女忍者アズサvsオーク2 〜淫獣たちの宴〜 (Female Ninja Azusa vs Orc 2 (non-official TL of title))

View attachment 20149

----------
One year has passed since the events of the prequel, 'Female Ninja Azusa vs Orc' ( ).
Back then Azusa infiltrated the HQ of an evil organization, where she made the acquintance of the evil scientist's new biological weapon, "Orc". Orcs, in a like manner introduced themselves to Azusa. Azusa enjoyed their hospitality for months. But somehow she managed to take her leave. It turned out she took a souvenir with her, though - inside the belly.

Back to the present. Too many Orcs for the government to handle, so blockading the entire Kanto region seems to be the only logical course of action. Sure, why not. But the people still inside would probably disagree. The Orcs and their mysterious leader, "Lord", are sure giving them a hard tough time. Mostly the ladies.
And who knows if this threat can even truly be contained?!

So in comes Azusa to the rescue!
Maybe this second encounter with the Orcs will end better for her... yeah, riiiiight~~
----------
Standard click-to-advance visual novel. Haven't seen any choices in the trial when glancing through it, but more than probably you will encounter some choices as you advance, which will determine what scenes will commence - and may or may not have any bearing on the ending; though I highly doubt it.
----------
Main fetishes: Female Ninja, Big Tits, Rape, Evil Organization, Impregnation
Let's just say it's pretty far from vanilla...
----------
OP update courtesy of zipetya

Last edited by a moderator:

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Just so you know, copy-pasting a machine translated product page is not an acceptable OP.

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
OP
Gakaduo

Gakaduo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Sorry, I can't understand the detailed process. It's all translated by machine. I'm very sorry.