What's new

ADV Patreon Active RPG Maker [EromurAbel] Tales of Divinity: Rodinka's Lewd Adventures

EromurAbel

Reputation score

"Tales of Divinity: Rodinka' Lewd Adventures" — is a role-playing adventure game where your decisions have consequences and influence your further path and the main character finds herself in various lewd, erotic and hentai situations.

tags: rpg, outdoor exposure, urination, humor, bj, hj

Current version 0.02.37 (windows/android/mac/linux/):
previous version 0.02.35 (windows/linux/android):

in_hat_(1).png in_the_tent2.png Untitled-1.png 303.png in_hat_(2).png new one3.png 401.png

Last edited:

Casual19

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Played through the first episode a few times, seems interesting. I'm curious to see where these branches take me. It's too early for me to make a real judgement call on this with just this first part, but I' am mildly curious.

The art is pretty nice as well. There were a few typos in the dialogue, but nothing major.

Quick question though for curiosity, It's not really a spoiler, but I'll hide it anyway.

Does Rodinka normally not wear any underwear? It seems odd for her to not even have panties.

Overall a decent start, looking forward to seeing how episode 2 plays out.

OP
EromurAbel

EromurAbel

Reputation score
There were a few typos in the dialogue, but nothing major.
I apologize for typos, we'll fix them.

There are no panties in this world. No panties - less protection - more ticklish situations. I understand that lots of people like panties but I decided to give this fetish up in favor of more unique setting and similarity with real history.

Overall a decent start, looking forward to seeing how episode 2 plays out.
Thanks, I'm working hard on it.

Nimrod

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Back in the days underwear wasn't a thing, only nobles and rich merchants could afford to waste money on that kind of items.

sauv

Reputation score
Looking forward to seeing what you're going to make. Feels different from a lot of fantasy female protag games.

OP
EromurAbel

EromurAbel

Reputation score
Feels different from a lot of fantasy female protag games.
I think that's good. For each game there is a need. Every game is good indeed. I'll try keeping my individuality.

OP
EromurAbel

EromurAbel

Reputation score
Episode Two Release!

Thanks.png

Current version (0.02.00 windows):
or

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
Back in the days underwear wasn't a thing, only nobles and rich merchants could afford to waste money on that kind of items.
They don't have proper underwear, but people did use rags and stuff. It's not like women just walked around with blood flowing down their legs during their time of the month.

Crazy Li

Reputation score
They don't have proper underwear, but people did use rags and stuff. It's not like women just walked around with blood flowing down their legs during their time of the month.
And it's not like you needed to BUY underwear... people spun their own garments from fabric in older times or sewed together stuff or knitted, etc... wouldn't be hard to just get some fabrics/pieces of cloth and put them together to form something functional. I don't know how "back in the day" we're talking, but there's definitely physical historical evidence of underwear from medieval times at the very least and depictions suggesting its use as far back as ancient Rome. And we're not talking exclusively on royalty.

Nimrod

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
And it's not like you needed to BUY underwear... people spun their own garments from fabric in older times or sewed together stuff or knitted, etc... wouldn't be hard to just get some fabrics/pieces of cloth and put them together to form something functional. I don't know how "back in the day" we're talking, but there's definitely physical historical evidence of underwear from medieval times at the very least and depictions suggesting its use as far back as ancient Rome. And we're not talking exclusively on royalty.
The two of you should be ashamed of yourselves for not using spoilers like everybody else did. I will report you to the institutions for re-education!

OP
EromurAbel

EromurAbel

Reputation score
I would like to share some info.

two.png

Aside from the intro I’m currently working on different systems preparing myself for the open location. Among those are the improved system of cloth in dialogues, system of cheats, system of rumors, system of regions and also dialogue system.
There’s a lot of work and, unfortunately, part of it belongs to areas that you can’t see. But it has to be done.
Currently I think of releasing an update with intro but without side quests this month. The intro itself is linear and a bit detached, so you could judge it separately.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
The two of you should be ashamed of yourselves for not using spoilers like everybody else did. I will report you to the institutions for re-education!
IANAL, but I think the statute of limitations for spoilers is less than 5 centuries XD

2-tall

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I found that secret area where that guy challenges you to a game of dice. The one where the creator says he will eventually make a mini-game but for now has there be a "win or lose" option in place of it. For me in the current public ENG version after the guy jumped on to the table it just... not froze but from there nothing is happening. It will not allow me to move the girl or anything. I had to close the game.

OP
EromurAbel

EromurAbel

Reputation score
I found that secret area where that guy challenges you to a game of dice. The one where the creator says he will eventually make a mini-game but for now has there be a "win or lose" option in place of it. For me in the current public ENG version after the guy jumped on to the table it just... not froze but from there nothing is happening. It will not allow me to move the girl or anything. I had to close the game.
This moment is normal for me, butterfly may cause of problem. I'll fix it.

Update to 0.02.17 version!

upd1.png

New day - new adventures... But this is not a full-blood episode or a part of it, but just an intro of the Episode Three.
Expand the archive file and move the "save" folder from the previous build into the "www" folder of the present one to continue the game from your previous save.

Current version (0.02.17 windows):
or

Mahotan

Reputation score
The game is really well made. Lots of details and good humor. Keep it up!

OP
EromurAbel

EromurAbel

Reputation score
Update to 0.02.34 version

upd6.png

Changes:
+ new event;
some bugs and issues were fixed;
Russian words were replaced in the English version;
you can play “Zonk” in the village now (but temporarily without H-events);
+ some dialogues with a random people in the village;
now you can change your LUST points everywhere with the cheat-code "6969";
and + one Easter egg.

free for everyone:

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Is there like an event checklist or something somewhere? Not entirely sure ive found everything.

OP
EromurAbel

EromurAbel

Reputation score
Is there like an event checklist or something somewhere? Not entirely sure ive found everything.
No, sorry. But you can find walkthrough on ( )