What's new

[WIP - Full] Escape From Uninhabited Island Island - RJ215534

Shivu-chan

Reputation score
Hi there,

my name is Shivu-chan and I'm doing game and hentai manga translations as hobby to further improve my experiences in english and translation in general. I did a long pause and I wanted to start over again, this time with crotch's recent work.

I'll try my best to translate everything as close to the original as possible. However, my english is still not perfect so I might leave some mistakes here and there. I'd appreciate any help especially regarding english grammar, but it's not a must have of course, since I'm doing this mostly for myself. It'll not be a machine translation of course.

Overall Progress(78%): progress-overall-78.png

Best Regards.

Last edited:

potatogod

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Here's the link.

naicore

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Looking forward to this, love this game but difficult sometimes with machine translations.

OP
S

Shivu-chan

Reputation score
Thanks. I'll release the trans for first grammar correction at 40%. I'm thinking of translating the older untranslated games from crotch as well, once I'm done with this.

Ps: I picked crotch because I like his survival rpg concept. It's kinda realistic and funny.

Last edited:
OP
S

Shivu-chan

Reputation score
Hi there,

a quick update. Progress is going good however I have mostly a limited time to work on this due my job (RL) which is why it might go a little bit slow. The good news is, I'm separately translating also another game and plan to finish both at the end.

I'll also upload the trans later, because it doesn't make much sense currently.

OP
S

Shivu-chan

Reputation score
Hi there, quick update again. I'll upload everything in few days but it's not completely done yet due my limited time. If someone knows a better tool to translate except Notepad++, I'd appreciate a recommendation. Notepad++ is not very comfortable for translating games. At least not for me :(

I'm also looking for a proofreader. Mainly for the games but it'd be nice if he could also check some of my translated doujinshi. I'm always trying my best but sometimes you need to turn things around to make it sound better in english. Unfortunately my vocabulary in english is not that great but I'm learning constantly.

Just necro
to see if the TL is still goin or not
I'll definitely finish all untranslated games from this dev for now. However, I can't give a date since it's going to take a while due my limited time. That's why I'm working on multiple games at once to speed up everything.

PS: Happy new Year

Last edited:

Seikatsu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hi there, quick update again. I'll upload everything in few days but it's not completely done yet due my limited time. If someone knows a better tool to translate except Notepad++, I'd appreciate a recommendation. Notepad++ is not very comfortable for translating games. At least not for me :(

I'm also looking for a proofreader. Mainly for the games but it'd be nice if he could also check some of my translated doujinshi. I'm always trying my best but sometimes you need to turn things around to make it sound better in english. Unfortunately my vocabulary in english is not that great but I'm learning constantly.

I'll definitely finish all untranslated games from this dev for now. However, I can't give a date since it's going to take a while due my limited time. That's why I'm working on multiple games at once to speed up everything.

PS: Happy new Year
Take ur time
im just glad we have TLators but atleast make a an update every month so we can know..... if TLators gone MIA well.... thats just sad not knowing wats happening to our TLators IRL
any thx for the gud work there :D

Last edited: