What's new

[Complete - Partial] Escape From Uninhabited Island Survival (patch by Kinky) RPGM-H

KinkyDf

Reputation score
I have translated this game for fun :LOL::LOL: if you want to receive updates on the translation, or tell me suggestions, please support my work. (y) RJ215534_img_main.jpg

One day, of the original letter is delivered

The letter sender is Aunt Charlotte

From the Old take care of had become the nostalgia and soak up the

A letter written on the invitation, follow the aunt go to a decision

The facilitator of the maid in along with travel the mood in preparation for class…

Dashing through the sky I am the girl of the two trip

Delicious food, drink and great laugh…

It was supposed to be a small adventure travel…

But suddenly he gets a shock

On Board the plane by

Clarice and the ocean to be dumped into the…

A big injury, not a good luck to save his life were of

I had been of the name they didn’t know desert island was…

People and civilization, there is no ocean a solitary island…

To satisfy the hunger to eat,to quench their thirst for drink…

The uninhabited island of escape, he decided to have mercilessly attacked from the Mother Nature

The crippled lives and the harsh trials through the girl’s during sleep that the Wild are now waking up to…

Desert island escape survival RPG”wild life one of her Boobs and”.....

Patreon:

Follow me and enjoy :p

Download game patched:

Genre: Cumshot, Blonde, Peeing, Scatology, Asslicking, Nudity, Loli, Voyeur

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

darksshades

Reputation score
I think this post is a little confusing....

From what I understand this should be a translation patch that has some(0.2 so 20%) of the game translated right? And you are planning on continuing for the full translation?
If so, I think you got the wrong tag. It should've been [WIP - Full]. You can post partial patches here the [WIP - Full] tags just states the intention of going for the full translation so people can wait.

The [Complete - Partial] tag is for when you are not planning on continuing the translation at all. It is generally when it only translates the items and menus.

Nice work if you're going for it o/

PS: The links you posted are not working and there are no links on the patreon either.
My guess is someone reported it. So you should post links only for the patch files and not the full game.

Last edited:

Oir

Reputation score
Is this a full translation in progress (with only a partial at the moment) or is this the completed partial translation and you have no intentions of translating anything else?
In any case, thank you for the translation and work!