What's new

Evelen (Tiffanian)

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score
====Bio====
Name: Evelen
Level 0 Trait: Polearms
Description (Clothes, looks, etc. This can be an image or a short bit of text, either is fine.): Evelen stands at about 170 cm tall, and is fairly thin and fit, on account of running track in her first year of college. She has short brown hair and fairly plain brown eyes.

Attitude (What's your character's attidude like, how do they think, etc.): While she may act quite proper around her friends, she's secretly quite perverted, and jumped at the opportunity to play the EGG. She is also a tad bit sadistic and cruel.

Extra Notes (Have something you want me to know? Include it here.): You pretty much can't offend me with things, so don't worry too much about what sorts of content you put in here.
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Evelen reach the site were she have heard than Chamber Corp the creator of the Egg was, it was a big building very different than the others. The college girl mave an evil grind than start to hide as she proceed to the door of the building, inside she can see a huge entrance hall with many people in lab coat or formal suit.

One of them, a girl with straight long blonde hair tied back, with lab coat come closer to her "Hi im Jean. Welcome to Chamber Corp miss Evelen we have been waiting you, please follow me. I will guide you to your machine". Evelen follow her and in a brief time aftr pass some corridors and rooms reach a huge room filled with machines and in the center an oval one.

Jean press some buttons and the egg was ready to operate, Evelen go inside and she look a screen with some controls on their sides. She close the door and the screen and some lights turn on, she can read a menu with weird options.

Male/Female: Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5)
Female/Female: Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5)
Pregnancy: Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5)
Birthing: Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5)
Non Consent Sex: Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5)
BDSM: Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5)
Slavery: Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5)
Monsters (Tentacles & Slimes & Likewise): Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5)
Roughness: (How gentle are the monsters when you lose?): This is left vague on purpose, a number can't properly convey this setting.
Bestiality (AnimalMonster, Halfhuman, etc)Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5):
Egg layingY/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5):
Corruption: (Body Alteration/Lewd Compulsions)Y/N (if Y, frequency of 1-5):
Add other:

After she filled out that set, she was prompted to choose a difficulty setting:

Difficulty (?): Easy | =Normal= | Hard | Insanity

After selecting that, Susan was presented with a list of options for gameplay type and location. There are two types, though the first is grayed out. Offensive and Defensive.

Offensive Levels(?)

Defensive Levels(?)
Unknown Dimension(?)
Haunted Dungeon(?)
Living Monster Cave(?)
________(?) (Enter your own level preference)

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score
Re: Evelen (Tiffanian)

Evelyn was quite eager to be here, testing the EGG. She had heard a lot about it from a few of the girls on the track team; they were all thoroughly impressed with the experience, especially the monsters. It suited her perfectly, even though she'd never admit it to her compatriots. She hurriedly followed Jean and hopped into the machine that was the EGG, and was immediately presented with a set of options that made her rub her hands together in glee.

Male/Female: Y 5
Female/Female: Y 3
Pregnancy: Y 3
Birthing: Y 4
Non Consent Sex: Y 5
BDSM: Y 5
Slavery: Y 5
Monsters (Tentacles & Slimes & Likewise): Y 5
Roughness: (How gentle are the monsters when you lose?): Fairly Rough
Bestiality (AnimalMonster, Halfhuman, etc): Y 4
Egg laying: Y 3
Corruption: (Body Alteration/Lewd Compulsions): Y 5
Add other: Intelligent Monsters: Y 5

She then chose normal difficulty, thinking she would probably be bad at the game anyway, and after some thought she chose Living Monster Cave as her level.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

A last option appeared as if the machine have forggothen to add it

Humans(Y/N):

Then after fill that one the machine was ready to start. The EGG goes dark, and Evelen suddenly feels a strange weightless feeling come over her.

When her sense of gravity returns, the air around her was thick and damp with a slight salty weird smell, she was inside of a kind of deep dark tunnel with a pair of torches were illuminating the place, it was like a common cave until she feels how the floor moved in a pulsating way, normally someone would have believed than an earthquake was near but she know what really was the cause, an ever more amazing and weird surprise was than the walls and floor look like flesh with a red/brown color and the floor was filled with little creamy white liquid puddles everywhere.

Then she looked to herself, she have a ragged version of her clothes on and also she have in her possession a used pole arm and a backpack. before notice than there was two paths one behind her and another forward a screen appear breaking the moment "GAME START"

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Oh, I thought filling out "male" and "female" would take care of that Evelyn though, as she entered "Y 4" under "human," then sat back and waited for the EGG to work. The weightlessness surprised her, but it wasn't too bad, and the sight of the dungeon appearing around her amazed her. When she plopped down onto the strange ground it took her a moment to get her legs properly under her; the ground was moving in weird ways. Well, it looks like the name was appropriate, I think I really am inside a monster... This thing is awesome! I wonder where I am inside it that its bodily fluids are white... She looked down and saw that her clothes were ragged and torn in many places, and shrugged as she took the spear out of her pack. I'm not entirely sure how I'm supposed to use this thing. Hopefully nothing gets too close to me. Anyway, it looks like I have a choice to make. Forward or back? I suppose I'll go forward she thought, walking down the path as briskly as she could manage, considering the bizarre way the floor was pulsing.

Last edited:
OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The young girl walk through the tunnel trying to don't fall by the strange moves of the cave on the floor filled by the unknown substance, her vision start to fade as she move away of the torches until she nearly cant see were the puddles are.

A time later she noticed a big puddle, as she tried to go around to avoid step it, the puddle start to make strange noises and suddenly start to move toward her.

-----------------------------------------
Evelin (4/4) ap: 0

living puddle of white fluid (4/4)

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Hmmm... No more torches. It doesn't make sense that there are torches inside a monster anyway, but it makes sense from a gameplay standpoint. She wandered in the semi-darkness for a while, before one of the odd puddles of white goop began to move towards her as if it were alive. Okay Evelyn, first monster. Try not to let it beat you too quick. She lunged at it with her spear, stabbing at the widest part of the goop.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

(OOC: sigh... these dices)

10 vs 15
8 vs 18

Evelin launched her attack but the puddle evaded it at the last moment and try to tackle her.But thanks to the skilled instincts of her avatar Evelin evade it easily with an quick jump toward her right side.

Evelin (4/4) ap: 0

living puddle of white fluid (4/4)

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

That was close. Maybe I need to try a different strategy, but I don't know what that would be... Evelyn launched herself at her enemy again, perhaps a bit tentatively because of the speed of its last counterattack.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

22 vs 18
12 vs 9

18 vs 6

The slime rushed toward her and with a single motion Evelin managed to hit it, sending part of the liquid toward the wall. Unfortunately the puddle don't stoped and tackled her sending her to the floor.

Evelin can feel how the creature solidified enough his body to be able to grapple her, and part of her skirt start to dissolved with the contact of the smelly liquid
Evelin (3/4) ap: 0 (grappled -2 attack)

living puddle of white fluid (3/4)

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Evelyn's lips curled in a grin as she landed her blow on the strange slimy creature attacking her, but it didn't last long as the thing tackled her and forced her to the ground. This thing is surprisingly strong for not seeming solid... I can't attack it with this spear right now though, it's not far enough away. I have to get away from it first. Heh, the game isn't even trying to hide its perversion, it's already getting rid of my clothes. She smiled again as she thrashed around, trying to escape the grasp of the solidifying liquid.

(Uses an Escape command instead of an attack command)

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

2 vs 8

Evelin tried to escape of the grip but unexpectedly the skilled grapple abilities of the creature avoid it, at least the puddle was so busy maintaining his solid shape than he cant do more damage to Evelin's clothes.

Evelin (3/4) ap: 0 (grappled -2 attack)

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Hnnn, this thing won't let me go. Nothing to do but keep trying she thought as she struggled again to escape.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

17 vs15

19 vs 15

This time Evelin succeeded and get free of the grapple but the creature at the same time take out her blouse exposing her bra. The young girl start to feel tired, maybe for all the struggle and fight.

Evelin (2/4) ap: 0

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Okay, free. Why do I feel so tired? Maybe this game has a fatigue stat instead of HP? That would make sense, I can imagine people wouldn't want to go through the pain of being stabbed very often. She lunged at the puddle of goop to stab at it, and the thought crossed her mind that there wasn't much point in having clothes, since they seemed to take damage so readily. It made her giggle as she attacked.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

18 vs 5 close

17 vs 20

Successfully the polearm damaged the puddle, sending part of it to everywhere luckily failing to cover her with the substance. After that the creature try to recoil and recover his shape before try to continue the fight

Evelin (2/4) ap: 0

living puddle of white fluid (2/4)

Last edited:

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Evelyn smiled as she cut the living goop, causing it to spatter against the nearby wall of the "cave." She launched herself at it again, hoping to repeat her success.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

8 vs 12

11 vs 11

Once again the young girl tried to damage the creature, suddenly he evaded the attack as he was waiting than she tried that to counter her, but with a sudden move Evelin bloked the incoming attack

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

It took quick reactions for Evelen to keep her spear between the goop and her. She lunged at the thing again, hoping to end it one way or another.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

vs 16...ouch

5 vs 9

Without thinking twice she send another blow to the puddle, unfornately for her, she have understimated the intelligence of the creature who now have learned her combat style and with a quick and presiced move send fliying Evelin' polearm out of her hands toward the darkness of the tunnel.

The creture dont wasted time and with the same action started surround her with little liquid fillaments, the young girl try to struggle but they were strongh like iron and soon the creature used them like ropes to tied her arms and legs and cover her eyes, with other appendages started to play with her body increasing her pleasure; soon the puddle started to grow thanks to her fluids and absorb others little puddles until it was abble to sproud tentacles, two of them toyed with her breasts as other whiped her body in her erogenous parts.

Evelin started to moan in extasis her full body was filled by fine scratch, her underwear was filled with a mixture of her honey and the smell of the creature and before she can reach her climax the cleature stoped and take off her underwear and put it inside her mouth closing it with one of her rope like appendages before start to engulfe her completely with the exception of her face.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Evelen gasped as the goop deftly smacked her spear out of her hand. Before she had a chance to really react and go after it, the thing seemed to surround her, hardening into strong, rope-like appendages that tied her arms tightly behind her, her legs tightly together, and blindfolded her. She tried to struggle, but found the goop to be surprisingly strong, and quickly gave up. This thing is tough. I didn't think I'd lose to the first enemy... Still, this should be where the fun starts. The goop began to form other appendages, which began to massage her body all over as it slowly absorbed the other puddles all around the "cave." The thing grew even more tentacles, and a few of them played around with her breasts as the others formed whips, and began to hit her pussy and ass. She cried out in a mixture of pain and ecstasy as the thing's "massage" put fine scratches all over her body, the whips taking their toll in more ways than one; her panties were soaked through with her juices. She came very close to climaxing before the thing stopped completely and removed her panties, placing them in her mouth and then forcing it shut around them with its tendrils, all the while encasing her completely inside it. She breathed heavily, waiting eagerly for the thing to resume its attentions to her, the wait seeming like torture. If it didn't smell so bad this would be paradise... she thought idly, squirming against the rough surface of the goop.