What's new

RPG Patreon Active RPG Maker Guro [Newface] Evil Goddess (堕邪女神)

OP
T

Timmy!

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: Falling into evil goddess (堕邪女神)

How did you get agth to work? It keeps giving me a "Error: cant execute "C\blablabla\game.exe" when i try to open the game with it.

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

there is a bug of graphic that you are pregenent , the mobs try to strip your clothes , it happened

cmacleod42

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

How did you get agth to work? It keeps giving me a "Error: cant execute "C\blablabla\game.exe" when i try to open the game with it.
Use Translation Aggregator and inject into the already running game

OP
T

Timmy!

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Yeah that happens in 1.04, but you can make placeholder images for them and it wont crash.

Bloodyryss

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Ah if i remember correctly you need to fight some girl in the top left house in the 1st town that is sitting on a chair and NOT the purple girl behind the desk. After the fight you will lure her to the bandits. Don't forget to talk to the sleeping bandits in the bandit castle though or she won't spawn.

Do note: Don't fight that purple girl behind the desk untill you are atleast lvl 18. You get a hscene when you beat her. After that you can beat her again but i havent done that yet cuz in the 2nd battle she will hit you for about 2k damage... she even has a lifesteal skill then that hits each teammember for 1.5k+ damage.
You mean inside the pub? The Blue girl? She kills me 1 hit ...

OP
T

Timmy!

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Ah if i remember correctly you need to fight some girl in the top left house in the 1st town that is sitting on a chair and NOT the purple girl behind the desk. After the fight you will lure her to the bandits. Don't forget to talk to the sleeping bandits in the bandit castle though or she won't spawn.

You mean inside the pub? The Blue girl? She kills me 1 hit ...
No i dont mean the pub. The building i mean has papers all over the wall

masquerade zero

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

So I captured the barbarian girl from the bar. now what? or can someone post a walkthrough of somekind?

somewhat unrelated question, but is there any yuri content in this game whatsoever?

sonata-s

Sex Demon
Reputation score

So I captured the barbarian girl from the bar. now what? or can someone post a walkthrough of somekind?

somewhat unrelated question, but is there any yuri content in this game whatsoever?
You need to take her to the orc tower, to the right of the main village.

Bloodyryss

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

No i dont mean the pub. The building i mean has papers all over the wall
EDIT: Lol I went to them again and now they talked ....

Last edited:

masquerade zero

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

You need to take her to the orc tower, to the right of the main village.
Yes, I assumed so, but I've attempted talking to everyone in the room there, and even going back to talk to the prisoner, but nothing's happening.

sonata-s

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Have you spoken to your bandit buddies?

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score

um im at the succubus first spawn point now im confussed. what do i do now

OP
T

Timmy!

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

After you talked to the succubus for the 1st time at the ruins/temple/ihavenoideawhatitis go upstairs in the inn at the 1st town and talk to the npc there.

Reputation score

o.k. guys, this game has an script error that, I try to put in the game, the script I'm trying to add is called Yanfly Channel's Debug Extension and for some resin I keep trying to go into items, when I get there and, try to add an item to the Character Then the error comes up saying this......
Script 'debug menu' line 1417: TypeError occurred
Can't convert RPG::Item int interger
Any suggestions to found an fix?

W

Wolf624

o.k. guys, this game has an script error that, I try to put in the game, the script I'm trying to add is called Yanfly Channel's Debug Extension and for some resin I keep trying to go into items, when I get there and, try to add an item to the Character Then the error comes up saying this......
Script 'debug menu' line 1417: TypeError occurred
Can't convert RPG::Item int interger
Any suggestions to found an fix?
Are you under test mode?

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

man this game have a lot of bugs like picture have no link in fixing those bugs i lose a orange whip (all will tremble on my feet) in the save now i cant get it back .....

gmen

Lurker
Reputation score

So when and where do I get other party members? Or random encounters? This game is pretty hard without those.
Going from memory so some might be a bit off.

You can fight preset mobs in the enter-able house with an npc next to the door on the upper right. Go down the stairs and talk to some guys. Careful, you can still get a game over with some mobs. Its not recommended yet IMO. The only fight you must do is the blond fighter chick in the upper left house sitting and thats doable. After that, you wont need to fight and win until you get the three thieves as gang members. At that point, there are visible mobs wandering around. Clearing the area of mobs should get you into a decent level to tackle on future stuff, and you should since I think that would be the only source of random mob exp for a while.

If you're entering combat situations before they become party members with your character, you're probably not supposed to fight them yet.

The first permanent member will be that pink haired chick with the guns after you beat her.

FYI, I found the best thing to do in this game is to set up status effects to harm mobs once you are able to do so.

masquerade zero

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I'm getting a somewhat random error during combat that reads something about

graphics/battlers/ (not sure)

can someone help?

gmen

Lurker
Reputation score

I'm getting a somewhat random error during combat that reads something about

graphics/battlers/ (not sure)

can someone help?
Probably mobs trying to strip you while under the pregnancy debuff or something related to stripping. Any battler error I got was usually related to those.

masquerade zero

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Probably mobs trying to strip you while under the pregnancy debuff or something related to stripping. Any battler error I got was usually related to those.
makes sense. Now all I need is a completed save so I have something to strive toward with my own file, if anyone would be kind enough...