What's new

RPG Patreon Active RPG Maker Guro [Newface] Evil Goddess (堕邪女神)

Hallerai

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Okay so I caved... Can you answer some question?

1) What is the latest version and is that the translated version?
2) I pledged in the $50 tier, does that mean I can get the latest version or is there more I need to pledge?
3) Do you have an ETA on when the next version will be released?

NewFace

Mystic Girl
Game Developer
Reputation score
Okay so I caved... Can you answer some question?

1) What is the latest version and is that the translated version?
2) I pledged in the $50 tier, does that mean I can get the latest version or is there more I need to pledge?
3) Do you have an ETA on when the next version will be released?
1 1.086 is the latest version,only the content after 1.084 is translatrd,1.087(next version release next month) will be 1.081-1.087 translated version
2 a new version after 1.081 +1 $ per verion,so you may need fix 50 to 56$
3 Maybe next month

Hallerai

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
1 1.086 is the latest version,only the content after 1.084 is translatrd,1.087(next version release next month) will be 1.081-1.087 translated version
3 Maybe next month
Okay one more question, I saw a 2B character in one of the patreon posts, is she in the game. (I have a thing for 2B)

Damoriva

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Okay one more question, I saw a 2B character in one of the patreon posts, is she in the game. (I have a thing for 2B)
Absolutely not. There is no 2B to be found. Using her would be copyright infringement. Or something.

There is, however, a character called M3. Who just happens to look like 2B.

buddy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
3 Maybe next month
Quote on Patreon, update post August 18:
"
the next version is 57$ [...]"

So which is it? 56 or 57?

Last edited:

Hallerai

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Quote on Patreon, update post August 18:
"
the next version is 57$ [...]"

So which is it? 56 or 57?
I just gave up and put in $58. Now to play the waiting game.

NewFace

Mystic Girl
Game Developer
Reputation score
I have uploaded the 1.086x which tranlate most of content from 1.081-1.083, old friends could download it in old link and use old password

B

bugmenot111

Hi gang, does anyone here know how to deal with Boss Meiya at her 3rd stage? I believe I'm lacking some sort of equipment that helps me negate her all binding spell.

Also, I cant get past Trial Forest at the last 2 stages, simply because Illia is prevented from using her "All resurrect"skill when i needed the most against being one shotted by bosses.

Btw, I've maxed out my epic gears(purple) with various gems equip and changed their class after lvl25.

Hallerai

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
So I'm clocked in at about like 25 hrs, and I want to know if we get more scenes with Renee. She hits likes most of my interests (pink haired twin tail, body writing, bondage, impregnation, pregnant, stomach deformation, and branding).

NewFace

Mystic Girl
Game Developer
Reputation score
So I'm clocked in at about like 25 hrs, and I want to know if we get more scenes with Renee. She hits likes most of my interests (pink haired twin tail, body writing, bondage, impregnation, pregnant, stomach deformation, and branding).
yes,she have more pics,but some of them are so bloody or heavy,so i decide to delay or cancel the new scence of her...

Hallerai

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
yes,she have more pics,but some of them are so bloody or heavy,so i decide to delay or cancel the new scence of her...
I really prefer if she didn't get any guro scenes, being a meat toilet is probably as far as I like in my fetishes.

nyansan

Reputation score
This game looks amazing, but is it currently only in chinese and part of it in english? No japanese?(i see japanese text used in his art on pixiv and japanese i can read without tools.)
What translation tools people are using and how good work it does?

About game, does it have bad endings etc?

If i pay 57USD, i will receive future updates and final version without additional payments?

Probably these has been answered before, but didn´t wanna go through all the 53 pages.

NewFace

Mystic Girl
Game Developer
Reputation score
This game looks amazing, but is it currently only in chinese and part of it in english? No japanese?(i see japanese text used in his art on pixiv and japanese i can read without tools.)
What translation tools people are using and how good work it does?

About game, does it have bad endings etc?

If i pay 57USD, i will receive future updates and final version without additional payments?

Probably these has been answered before, but didn´t wanna go through all the 53 pages.
1.081-1.086 is now have chinese and english double language,no japanese,pixiv is a japanese site,so i translate the words into japanese.

the game is not over yet ,so not have bad endings,but if game over in some place, it will different appear defeated sence.

future update 1$ per version now.

masquerade zero

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Is there a guide or something for 1.086? I went and captured Illia but have no clue what to do after that.

teapotdome

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hi gang, does anyone here know how to deal with Boss Meiya at her 3rd stage? I believe I'm lacking some sort of equipment that helps me negate her all binding spell.

Also, I cant get past Trial Forest at the last 2 stages, simply because Illia is prevented from using her "All resurrect"skill when i needed the most against being one shotted by bosses.

Btw, I've maxed out my epic gears(purple) with various gems equip and changed their class after lvl25.
I believe all I did vs Meiya was just struggle free eventually, don't think there's anything at that point in the game to counter her binding ultimate.

Illia's "All resurrect" skill count as magic so maybe she's being silenced.

Is there a guide or something for 1.086? I went and captured Illia but have no clue what to do after that.
newface wrote: Meet Hansen - capture Illia - go to Bridge of faith from illia's room - Sanctuary - palace of abuse 1f3f2f- defeat the sisters of millanice knights in millanlice out [sic] castle.

nyansan

Reputation score
1.081-1.086 is now have chinese and english double language,no japanese,pixiv is a japanese site,so i translate the words into japanese.

the game is not over yet ,so not have bad endings,but if game over in some place, it will different appear defeated sence.

future update 1$ per version now.
Isn´t there any other way to get game than wait until next update after becoming patreon?
When is the next update released?

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
newface, i was curious, for the people who bought the old chinese version for full price, if they have the receipt for it, can they get the latest version?

NewFace

Mystic Girl
Game Developer
Reputation score
newface, i was curious, for the people who bought the old chinese version for full price, if they have the receipt for it, can they get the latest version?
They will get the game when the game is finished,not now.