What's new

RPG Patreon Active RPG Maker Guro [Newface] Evil Goddess (堕邪女神)

Reputation score
I think I missed something as I was going through 1.085, because I never got M3 (I have 1.086 and already got Ilia's role change, but upon trying to go further I was told that I need M3 in the party). Where should I look for her?

teapotdome

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I think I missed something as I was going through 1.085, because I never got M3 (I have 1.086 and already got Ilia's role change, but upon trying to go further I was told that I need M3 in the party). Where should I look for her?
copy pasting newface's 1.085 walkthrough because I'm not sure what you are missing

newface said:
Talk to Hansen begin the mission of slay the monsters of abandoned mining pit.
mining pit is nearby the river town

in the 1st and 2nd mining pit you will find the monsters is huge spiders.

and there is a web trap in the 1st floor ,if you lose the battle, you will be captured to the spider lair underground and mating,laying eggs and try to escape.

a trap in 2nd floor in the water chest,if you lose,you will be captured too.

in the 4rd floor you will see the saint defeat the spiders,and when she left,you will have a fight with Iris, she will flee when she lose.

You can go back to talk hansen now hansen will send you to defeat the saint in river town,when you go to river town,go to the Ji Meiya's house you will get a new mission also is to defeat saint,after talking, you will find saint outdoor.

lose the battle(must lose) ,Litis will capture saint by trick,and you meet the Customer in river town near the river,you will have choice:

1 give saint to her ,you will get 50000 but you will get poison and heavy damage before the battle when she chase to your home.

2 don't give saint,Iris will bring two more Mercenary to chase you and fight.

defeat she again,and then go to she lair before the water fall again,that hole you can enter now.

defeat her the last time moris will take her back and papapapa cg...

after cg you will get a key in the chest and unlock the door to Iris's treasure room.

in the room you will get a item named: "strange structures" and take it back to Kongyu(that air hostess) she will tell you it's a transfer tool and active it,you can go back to the water fall of spider cave and transfer to the "unknown relic"

in unknown relic you will get a "Crack generator", when you defeat the boss and m3, talk to Victoria in her research room,she will active it and you will unlock the Space-time challenge to fight the boss from Night city to now.but ,every battle ,it will be 2 random Strengthen buff to them.

when you win the first battle "bloody red fang" will get a item for M3,you can talk to m3 and let her join you.

these boss will drop the equipment as before,but some will drop the Fortified version,and in the Additional challenges zone if you win the "evil of sand ","The night of eternity" and the "Heaven come","ultimate dragon king" in first time,you will get the" Career orange equipment" for some charatcors.( the first orange equipment also drop in the battle"unextinguished holy light"

genesis7771

Lurker
Reputation score
wow.. first battle with illia version1.086 is so tough. is there some weekpoint? I can't give her any effective damage

Can anyone share me savefile after illia's defeated or more later? I try 10 times but can't clear this part

Last edited:

NewFace

Mystic Girl
Game Developer
Reputation score
wow.. first battle with illia version1.086 is so tough. is there some weekpoint? I can't give her any effective damage

Can anyone share me savefile after illia's defeated or more later? I try 10 times but can't clear this part
This battle will remind player how important the illia is and how hard the enemies want to defeat you when the illia still stand:LOL:

NewFace

Mystic Girl
Game Developer
Reputation score
Hi everyone~ i am just free now, and i believe that i had fix most bugs after release 1086fix6(including some old version bugs),and send the password to the most friends.(if you had pledged me from other ways and still not get the 1,086,please send email to me,not message~)

After watch so many friends need all-translation version , i am considering make the translation work during next version,yes, i will not add new contents to the 1.087 but use all time to do translation from the beginning of the game.

By the way about the gungirl and her boyfriend's exciting play and how did the gungirl get her arms and legs back,yes, that is one of sex magic,this magic is from succubus who always pursuit of extreme pleasure,they can cut their legs and arms in extreme pleasure and restore them after the play.

Damoriva

Cthulhu
Reputation score
After watch so many friends need all-translation version , i am considering make the translation work during next version,yes, i will not add new contents to the 1.087 but use all time to do translation from the beginning of the game.
This would be great. Even if your translation of 1.08X is a little odd at times, it's far superior to machine translation. Still, there's a heck of a lot of game before that point. Is there room in your budget to get somebody in to professionally translate the game for you? They could work on what's already there while you continue forward.

Or something like that. I'm not sure how RPG Maker translation goes.

Hallerai

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Omg this is what I needed to push me into buying this. Though I wonder how much work is needed to translate it and how long it'd take.

paulo8305

Reputation score
Listed in order of the gem trader menu,

Elemental
红宝石 (Red Gem) Enchant Weapon: Adds element fire, +15% apply "burning" status Enchant Armor: fire element 90% as effective, "burning" status 90% as effective
蓝宝石 (Blue Gem) Enchant Weapon: Adds element ice. +15% apply "frozen" status Enchant Armor: ice element 90% as effective, "frozen" status 90% as effective
暗之石 (Dark Gem) Enchant Weapon: Adds element dark, +15 % apply "darkness" status Enchant Armor: dark element 90% as effective, "darkness" status 90% as effective
猛毒之石 (Poison Gem) Enchant Weapon: Adds element poison, +15% apply "poisoned" status Enchant Armor: poison element 90% as effective, "poisoned" status 90% as effective
圣光宝玉 (Holy light Gem) Enchant Weapon: Adds element holy Enchant Armor: holy element 90% as effective
疾风勾玉 (Gale Magatama) Enchant Weapon: Adds element wind, +15% apply "silenced" status, +20 attack speed Enchant Armor: wind 90% as effective, "silenced" status 90% as effective
雷之勾玉 (Thunder Magatama) Enchant Weapon: Adds element electric, +15% apply "stunned" status Enchant Armor: electric 90% as effective, "stunned" status 90% as effective
地之石 (Earth Gem) Enchant Weapon: Adds element earth, +15% apply "dizzy" status Enchant Armor: earth 90% as effective, "dizzy" status 90% as effective

Mid-tier
伤之石 (Wound Gem) Enchant Weapon: Adds element physical, +15% apply "bleeding" status Enchant Armor: "bleeding" 90% as effective
血之石 (Blood Gem) Enchant Weapon: +4% lifesteal Enchant Armor: +3%HP regen, drain 90% as effective
破甲之石 (Armorbreak Gem) Enchant Weapon: Adds element physical, +20% apply "armorbreak" status Enchant Armor: +5% Defense
牙之石 (Tooth Gem) Enchant Weapon: Adds element physical, +5% attack Enchant Armor: physical 95% as effective
破坏之石 (Destruction Gem) Enchant Weapon: Adds element physical, +3% critical rate Enchant Armor: +4% critical avoid
魔能之石 (Mana Gem) Enchant Weapon: +4% magical Attack Enchant Armor: +5% Magical defense, +5% MP regen

High-tier
紫电魔晶(Violet Lightning Crystal) Enchant Weapon: Adds element electric, +25% apply "stunned" status Enchant Armor: "stunned" status 70% as effective, +1% avoid, electric element 80% as effective
冰魔晶 ( Ice Crystal) Enchant Weapon: Adds element ice, +25% apply "frozen" status Enchant Armor: ice element 70% as effective, "frozen" status 65% as effective
火魔晶 (Fire Crystal) Enchant Weapon: Adds element fire, +25% apply "burning" status Enchant Armor: fire element 70% as effective, "burning" status 65% as effective
黑曜石 (Obsidian) Enchant Weapon: Adds element physical, +40% apply "armorbreak" status Enchant Armor: +5% defense, physical element 95% as effective, +5% magical defense

Not yet in the menu
精准之石 (Accuracy Gem) Enchant Weapon: +10% Hit rate, +1% critical rate Enchant Armor: +3% avoid

Ultimate gems obtained from some Saint Adeline quest
剧毒魔珠 (Venomous Orb) Enchant Weapon: Adds element poison, +30% apply "poison" status, +15% apply "stunned" status Enchant Armor: poison element 60% as effective, "poisoned" status 50% as effective, "stunned" status 50% as effective
烈焰魔珠 (Flame Orb) Enchant Weapon: Adds element fire, +35% apply "burning" status Enchant Armor: fire element 60% as effect, "burning" status 50% as effective
寒冰魔珠 (Ice Orb) Enchant Weapon: Adds element ice, +35% apply "frozen" status Enchant Armor: ice element 60% as effective, "frozen" status 50% as effective

Would you have a saved image on what all the consumables do?

climhazzard

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
This is great news.

How much total should I donate to receive 1.087 when it's released? I'm currently at $5 and loved version 1.08. I set it to $55 for my next donation which would put me at $60 total. Will that be enough for 1.087?

paulo8305

Reputation score
The items and weapons etc are being translated now.
I guess for now that I have found the 1.83 file from last year that has translation I will just play that until I get to wherever It ends. I think im at where you fight some fox girl with alot of Tails.

NewFace

Mystic Girl
Game Developer
Reputation score
This is great news.

How much total should I donate to receive 1.087 when it's released? I'm currently at $5 and loved version 1.08. I set it to $55 for my next donation which would put me at $60 total. Will that be enough for 1.087?
every new version just +1 $ now,1.087 should be 55$

Necrosis535

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So this game looks like something I would like alot, however having to pay $50+ is really sort of iffy for me, especially for an unfinished game. Is there enough content in the game worth the price? And would I have to continue paying that for each update?

Damoriva

Cthulhu
Reputation score
So this game looks like something I would like alot, however having to pay $50+ is really sort of iffy for me, especially for an unfinished game. Is there enough content in the game worth the price? And would I have to continue paying that for each update?
I've got about 35-40 hours on my save, a lot of that from going through the story, so it's certainly earned its price in my opinion. And you won't need to pay 50 bucks an update, no. Basically you pay 50 for the current version (or whatever it's currently at), then you can drop to $1 per creation to continue getting updates.

Necrosis535

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
How can I play the demo of this? Is there a free one? I just pledged $1 in hopes of playing a demo but not sure how to get it.

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
How can I play the demo of this? Is there a free one? I just pledged $1 in hopes of playing a demo but not sure how to get it.
Read the first post of this thread. Version 1.04 is available as a demo, links are in the post. Demo version doesn't have the DRM so you can hook it with TA/AGTH or whatever.

herpherp021

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Does anyone else's game crash after you take the dragon-lady back to the team? (newest version of the game).

Predator

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Question, can I buy the game through PayPal, or other direct means, so that I can get it the instant I buy it so I won't have to wait until september? Additionally, if I were to buy it through paypal, would I be in the 50-55$ category on patreon and only need to pledge 1$ for the rest or does that not count towards that?

NewFace

Mystic Girl
Game Developer
Reputation score
Question, can I buy the game through PayPal, or other direct means, so that I can get it the instant I buy it so I won't have to wait until september? Additionally, if I were to buy it through paypal, would I be in the 50-55$ category on patreon and only need to pledge 1$ for the rest or does that not count towards that?
yes,but maybe you need notice me when new version is released everytime