What's new

RPG Patreon Active RPG Maker Guro [Newface] Evil Goddess (堕邪女神)

Blindreaper

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
playing this game is so hard work.
I'm in the last battle on first chapter but the game is too dificult even with money cheating.
Buff Litis (The starting Dom) as glass as possible with AGI and ATK, she's pretty much the strongest damage dealer in the game due to her attacks scaling off ATK and AGI which is also scaled heavily by Estrus State, which in turn with Lifesteal and Evasion from said AGI makes her hard to kill while dishing ridiculous dps. Litis alone does enough damage to 1/5th most Bosses per 3/4 hit Skill if properly geared and honestly all you need is to support her. I've had Litis dealing 20k crits 3/4 times when everyone else barely breaks 10k with Crit on double hit skills even with over 1.3k MATK Stat. Heaviest was 25k x 4 from Estrus

guyver

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Buff Litis (The starting Dom) as glass as possible with AGI and ATK, she's pretty much the strongest damage dealer in the game due to her attacks scaling off ATK and AGI which is also scaled heavily by Estrus State, which in turn with Lifesteal and Evasion from said AGI makes her hard to kill while dishing ridiculous dps. Litis alone does enough damage to 1/5th most Bosses per 3/4 hit Skill if properly geared and honestly all you need is to support her. I've had Litis dealing 20k crits 3/4 times when everyone else barely breaks 10k with Crit on double hit skills even with over 1.3k MATK Stat. Heaviest was 25k x 4 from Estrus
i wish to actually understand what gems/items i'm maxing/using on her... the only thing i understand, it's that there is an enchant to lifesteal. ahahha

genesis7771

Lurker
Reputation score
Some of us are interested specifically in the hardcore and extreme situations, though. For example, I hope that the 永夜城通用战败四人 cg with the main party getting impaled with huge dongs gets used as the name intends, the game over cg. Are there people who have asked to tone down the taste? It does feel like the H-situations have gotten lighter in recent updates. I'm against that, and want to see novel creative explorations of the fantasy setting to depict stuff that isn't possible in real life,

Your pixiv posts have mentioned in the past that it's possible to swap out character portraits for new art, for example for Luz Fina the elf archer and Leona the futa gladiator. Is this still possible considering the DRM?

The character designs for the new characters cyborg "TotallyNot2B" M3, and the sword saint Violet are super on point, and I'm interested to see more events detailing their misfortune, so to speak.

Save05 is right before Rosalind, Save02 is after completing everything in 1.085. Note that you might be skipping out on experiencing story events by loading these saves though.

The demo is vastly incomplete and contains missing or placeholder cgs lifted from other games. (The Milanice queen and princess are obviously based on Kangoku Senkan 2)

You should not have been charged yet. If you want to go through patreon you have to wait for the next game update, when payments get processed and files get sent out.

how to use that save files?

my evil goddess launcher is locked by DRM. where is save file location?

teapotdome

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
how to use that save files?

my evil goddess launcher is locked by DRM. where is save file location?
For recent versions, directly on Drive (C: ). For earlier versions, it might be directly on Drive (D: ). Either way, you should see your previous saves at this location.

devilfc

Lurker
Reputation score
Someone have a translate of the gem merchant ? because its nearly impossible for me to know how to buy them .... and iam stuck on the boss in the volcan , its pretty furstrating ...

NewFace

Mystic Girl
Game Developer
Reputation score
Someone have a translate of the gem merchant ? because its nearly impossible for me to know how to buy them .... and iam stuck on the boss in the volcan , its pretty furstrating ...
if you mean the boss "abyss dragon king",it's not the routine boss in the game, it's designed for skilled players challenge themselves.

devilfc

Lurker
Reputation score
No, its Monica with the the two Golems , iam nearly lvl 30 with all + 15 stuff but i cant make it :( , i dont use gems because i dont understand how

axelries

Reputation score
So I just got charged with the pledge on Patreon, anybody knows when do we get the game and how?

OP
T

Timmy!

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
He usually makes another post within this month when he is sending it out. You will probably get it in your mail if you are a patreon when he does so.

tzeshern12

Reputation score
Just wait for newface to make the post. He could be busy in real life work and he also need to check the new version for bugs before releasing it

climhazzard

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Finally got to try out 1.8.. I have to say, this game is really hard without a partial translation. Since I'm not sure what all the status effects do I'm not sure if there's a good way to protect against status effects. I'm stuck on some succubus boss (Veronica in the guide I think) that charms, blinds, silences, stuns, 2 or 3 party members every round and usually kills a party member, starting from the first round. We're around level 35 with +15 random gears. She transforms at low health so my strategy has been to get everyone to 100tp by the time she's at around 30% health then try to burst her down in the duration of the skill that prevents death but I've failed like 20 times because of status effects and the fact my team doesn't do enough damage to take her down in the allotted duration.... bah.

That said, though I'm not a fan of the CG (at all), I really love this game. The bondage theme in and out of combat, and the capture all the girls gameplay, really do it for me. For the sake of deciding what I should donate for the next "creation", I was wondering what some of the changes/improvements are between the versions after 1.8? I couldn't really find many details on Patreon.

Also, in chapter 2 how does girl #2 get her arms and legs back? I was a bit appalled that that happened to one of my precious team mates, then she rejoined the party like nothing happened, lol.

OP
T

Timmy!

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Also, in chapter 2 how does girl #2 get her arms and legs back? I was a bit appalled that that happened to one of my precious team mates, then she rejoined the party like nothing happened, lol.
What I got from machinetranslation when it still worked, was that the werewolf boss already knew her from the past and were already friends. So the torture and stuff was for fun and giggles and she got her limbs back afterwards through I don't know... magic?

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
What I got from machinetranslation when it still worked, was that the werewolf boss already knew her from the past and were already friends. So the torture and stuff was for fun and giggles and she got her limbs back afterwards through I don't know... magic?
That's how I remember it as well. To add a bit to that, she had a fantasy about having her limbs removed and being used as a sex object, basically. Werewolf boss was her lover in the past and knew about this fantasy, that's why it all happened the way it did, he was trying to fullfil her fantasy. And they used a drug on her that changed pain into pleasure before doing it, so the de-limbing wasn't actually as bad as it looked. And it was some kind of magic regeneration that caused her limbs to regrow I believe.

climhazzard

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Haha, crazy fantasy, I like it more in that light though.

As for my other question. I guess I just need to know the difference between 1.8 and 1.81. 25$ seems like a lot for a 0.1 when I could just donate enough to always be able to try out the latest version. Wouldn't mind knowing the details of some of the other updates though.

EDIT: The 1.83 guide helped me figure out many of the differences.

Last edited:

genesis7771

Lurker
Reputation score
guys. I'm still not received 1.086 version from him.
last time I paid him 52$ to get 1.085 version. and changed the pledge 1$. Money got out of the account a few days ago.
Did I misunderstand the paid post?

Hallerai

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
I'm still on the fence about committing to this, but I want to know how much of it is translated in english.

Blindreaper

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
guys. I'm still not received 1.086 version from him.
last time I paid him 52$ to get 1.085 version. and changed the pledge 1$. Money got out of the account a few days ago.
Did I misunderstand the paid post?
The paid post is basically when he collects the $1 for the next version, it's not finished yet, sometime in July according to him. When it's ready he'll always put up a post saying that he's released a new version. Once it's out, i believe those who charged via Patreon get's a PM from him. For Paypal users you have to drop him an email to request for it.

teapotdome

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Finally got to try out 1.8.. I have to say, this game is really hard without a partial translation. Since I'm not sure what all the status effects do I'm not sure if there's a good way to protect against status effects. I'm stuck on some succubus boss (Veronica in the guide I think) that charms, blinds, silences, stuns, 2 or 3 party members every round and usually kills a party member, starting from the first round. We're around level 35 with +15 random gears. She transforms at low health so my strategy has been to get everyone to 100tp by the time she's at around 30% health then try to burst her down in the duration of the skill that prevents death but I've failed like 20 times because of status effects and the fact my team doesn't do enough damage to take her down in the allotted duration.... bah.
Illia the Dragonborn is the most important character in the early stages because of her team-wide buffs and tanking.

Assuming Illia is given the Guardian job at lvl 25, key skills she should be casting every turn when they are off cooldown (using the official translation):
Dragonrend: Debuffs all enemy stats
Power of Dragon Soul: Buffs entire team's Atk and Mat
Whirlwind Sprint: Buffs entire team's Speed, Dodge, and Hit rate
Guardian of Dragon Soul: Buff entire team's Def, Mdef, and grants HP Regen
Hard Rock: Makes your team immune to death for 2 turns
Call Back the Souls: Resurrect all team members with full HP/MP

Then there are certain equipment that make the equipped character immune from various status debuffs, or reduce the chance the debuffs are applied. Socketing specific gems to equipment using the shop menu can also reduce the chance to get hit by specific debuffs. There is also the consumable 万能药 (Panacea) that removes all negative status effects from one character.

Helpful things that you might be missing include buying job-switching items at lvl 25 from the spider queen, and socketing damage increasing gems to weapons. Your starting team of Litis, Kalena, Illia, Victoria should be doing enough damage, As an example of a set-up, give Litis the Whip Queen (physical damage role) and all your best speed and atk equipment, and Victoria your best Mat equipment. Start by having your damage dealers use their self-buff skills while Illia defends and buffs everyone. When everyone is buffed they can use their dps skills.

Later on, the battles become trivial because of the Demon Dice item you get from one of the battles in the arena of Night City. What the dice do is give the user random super strong team buffs in exchange for half of the user's maximum HP and lockout of using items for 5 turns. Combo with Illia's skill that makes the party immune from death for 2 turns to negate the drawbacks.

Even later in the game, Princess Madelyn has a skill 净化 II (Purify II) that cures and gives immunity to negative status effects for a turn to all party members. With a roster of Litis, M3, Madelyn, Illia, and using the broken dice item, it becomes easy to clear even the current hardest challenge in the so called "Caverns of Time" next to Victoria.

Last edited: