What's new

Excessm Games?

Mirza86

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Sorry if this is in the wrong category, I just know that this thread gets looked at the most. *shameful bowing*

I was going through my old games and came across OneSyota and Kariyume. Those games are fucking amazing, and I went back to DLSite to remember who the author was. Found out that it was Excessm, but when i tried to go to their website to find out about any new games or updates, all i got was a picture with a boot to the back of a head.

I don't know moon runes, but from the picture, i take it that it is about me not being from Japan. Does anyone know how to get around this? Any updates about any of the stuff Excessm is doing would be appreciated. They do some REALLY awesome work with a fetish that is severely under represented! That fetish being Shota Reverse Rape.

I know that it being a Shota studio, links aren't permited to be posted directly to threads. So if anyone DOES have a workaround on how to get into the site, please PM me. With all that being said, there is nothing wrong with posting thoughts on the game('s) that Excessm has done! :D

Thanks in Advance!

Elarithon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Excessm Games?

Tried clicking the left link? There's something wrong with the page, I guess, since all the characters are replaced by random symbols.

sigmazx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Trust me my friend, you, me and the whole world are waiting for the third game.

Alas, all they did release were doujins and games with CG only.

Troufas

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I know that it being a Shota studio, links aren't permited to be posted directly to threads.
As far as I know you only can't share game files that contain loli/shota, a link to their webpage shouldn't be a problem at all.

Else we'd have to ban links to dlsite as well, because there's ton of loli/shota games that can be bought there and that is not the case at all.

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Mmm the last release was that "wierd" RPG anyway just kept the dlsite, the author makes a website for every game so its kinda confusing.

nnescio

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Sorry if this is in the wrong category, I just know that this thread gets looked at the most. *shameful bowing*

I was going through my old games and came across OneSyota and Kariyume. Those games are fucking amazing, and I went back to DLSite to remember who the author was. Found out that it was Excessm, but when i tried to go to their website to find out about any new games or updates, all i got was a picture with a boot to the back of a head.

I don't know moon runes, but from the picture, i take it that it is about me not being from Japan. Does anyone know how to get around this? Any updates about any of the stuff Excessm is doing would be appreciated. They do some REALLY awesome work with a fetish that is severely under represented! That fetish being Shota Reverse Rape.

I know that it being a Shota studio, links aren't permited to be posted directly to threads. So if anyone DOES have a workaround on how to get into the site, please PM me. With all that being said, there is nothing wrong with posting thoughts on the game('s) that Excessm has done! :D

Thanks in Advance!
It's a standard age verification page, asking whether you're at least 18 years old or not. Currently as of this date, the left link is yes while the right one is no (which will redirect you to )

Tried clicking the left link? There's something wrong with the page, I guess, since all the characters are replaced by random symbols.
I don't have encoding problems on my browser. Still, when that (mojibake, or gibberish characters) happens the general solution is to play around with the character encoding settings on your browser.

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I don't know about you guys but I only bought the games for zzinzinz's art and loved every second of playing them.

Demonheart

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I don't know about you guys but I only bought the games for zzinzinz's art and loved every second of playing them.
I agree, the art is great... but, certainly, the gameplay is definitely not slacking either.

I was hoping for continued support Kariyume, but it stopped fairly quickly. Now, all I can do is patiently wait until he mentions of the 3rd game.

Sporadicus

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

While there isn't a third Onesyota game, I do enjoy the circle's other games.

That one where the girl is paying her dad's debt by doing jobs around the town as well as fighting is an interesting one. "JK Fight" I think was the name.

jondom

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

LOVE the Onesyota series, I really hope he makes another full fledged fighting game, or as it is in my house - "win by losing 100's of times" game lol