What's new

ACT Loli Shota [excessm] 夢から醒めた亡者 / The dead who woke up from a dream - (RJ264906 / ...)

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score

DLSite:
DLSite English:
ci-en:

Demo:

Gameplay:
It is a 2.5D fighting game similar to his previous game Smash Boy or commercial games such as Streets of Rage. There can switch between three lanes, and most attacks only hit opponents on the same lane. You have to fight your way through hordes of women wanting to molest and rape you. Hitting an enemy fills a gauge which can be used to unleash an extremely powerful attack hitting the entire screen. Unlike the previous game there is no more inn or town menu, instead you interact with NPCs in non-hostile areas to speak to a shop keeper or talk to a story NPC.
This time, every enemy seems to have three different H-Attacks, with at least one of them being a sex attack, as well as an entire defeat scene you can freely start after a game over.
It seems an English translation is planned.

Controls:
While in Combat:
A / Left Mouse Button: Attack / Confirm / Escape (During H-Scenes)
S / Right Mouse Button: Block / Parry / Cancel
D: Super Attack
Q: Menu
E: Inventory
Z: Adjust Camera

Game Over :
A: Advance
S: Skip Scene / Cancel Current H-Scene
W: Auto Mode
E: No text border
V: No voice acting
P: Hide UI
E: Chance the positions of the girls (in case of a gang rape)
R: Select which animations the girls should use
1-?: Watch the defeat scene of a specific enemy

Story:
The game is in Japanese, so I can only guess. Your king fought against succubi, seemingly defeated their queen, but then they were suddenly attacked at their festival to commemorate the event. So obviously you now have to fight a horde of woman who want to rape you.

Fetishes: Shota, Reverse Rape, Molesting, Giantess, Endless Rape, Endless Cumming

Mod edit, regarding saves:
There's already a full save file named save21 in the save folder. All you need to do is change the number to something less than 21, you buffoons
Savegames: (the save 21 is afaik only the gallery)
https://ulmf.org/threads/excessm-ka...m-a-dream-rj264906.12561/page-21#post-1071412
https://ulmf.org/threads/excessm-ka...m-a-dream-rj264906.12561/page-25#post-1071926

Partial translation:
https://ulmf.org/threads/excessm-ka...m-a-dream-rj264906.12561/page-32#post-1083045

New mini games:
https://ulmf.org/threads/excessm-ka...m-a-dream-rj264906.12561/page-32#post-1083634
https://ulmf.org/threads/excessm-ka...m-a-dream-rj264906.12561/page-34#post-1085270

I've (hopefully) quoted all posts in the thread about his last game, Smash Boy, talking about his new game in development:
https://ulmf.org/threads/excessm-oneshotaact-sumasshubooi-smash-boy-rj225414.11767/

Excess-M's subscription service thingamabobby is up now.
Throw him some cash if you wanna be filled in on the next game-- progress seems to have already started.
... I would, if I knew how to use ci-en; but I don't think you can use it with a US card. Even if you can, I think I'll hold off just because it's a new card, and for whatever bit of shame I have left, I'd rather not make my first purchase hentai related, haha.

EDIT: In case a mod sees this and worries, the link didn't show any explicit content when I checked; Just some kanji over a blurred image. If that changes, though, I'll take it down.
He uploaded an ad for the new game/ci-en on his Pixiv which also features a succubus. I'm assuming she'll be in the game or otherwise be associated with it.

As far as US cards go, you should be able to as long as you call and say you'll be making international purchases. At least I think that's what I did. Now I can use my card on any of the various Japanese "H" sites. Ci-En is also in the same network of DLsite, so if you can pay for things there, you should also be able to do so on Ci-En.

As far as their new game goes, it's going to be the same side-scrolling type game, improving on the foundations of Smash Boy, but in a fantasy setting like Parade Buster. The post had a ton of images of the MC sprites and other characters, including enemies, but I won't post them. You'll have to just support the circle yourself if you want to see.
I really hope his next title has better quality anims, even if it means cutting back on other things. His first three titles were so good.
I have used my google-fu to translate the first post on the ci-en. Expect some incorrect information,

The new game is going to be a sequel to the first oneshota game with the gameplay of smash boy.
You play as a prince in the "dream realm" (I think?) named Reve.
The dream knight dude from the first 2 games will make an appearance again.

The enemies are mostly going to be moster girls/succubi, and every single one of them will have a game over scene.
He says it will be like the boss game overs from parade buster but for every mob.
The images show mostly human looking enemies so no real "monsters" yet. Most of the ones shown dont even have any non-human features like a tail or wings, just normal.

The release is aimed for 2019 with no specific date.
He says he'll update with more enemy designs later this month.

Take all this with a grain of sceptisism since this is just what i gathered from google translate, there was no mention of a english translation yet.
I can read japanese, just post/pm me the original and I'll take a crack at translating it.
Oneshota+Smashboy is like the guy who put Rock and Christian Music together aaaaa
Nice, so basically all things that SmashBoy was lacking.

Any chance you could share some of the images?
Since probably unlikely anyone gonna post images from that, and I don’t speak Japanese, can someone instruct me how to sign up for his service?
He put an update on his new game in the pay wall site, can anyone summarize?
First enemies done.
Its a normal succubus and a similar but younger looking imp.
First boss is a minotaur.
He hasnt been able to work too much on the game due to moving, but will catch up next month he thinks.
There are some sneak peak at the H-animations and they will function like smash boy. However the cg cutins will now feature additional enemies that holds you down.
So if for example the imp grabs you the animation+cg plays, but if a succubus joins in both the animation and cg will feature the succubus. Usually only the basic animation will have them, now the cg will too.
I'm glad that his next game is going to have a medieval setting just like Parade Buster.
He just posted a new update, may you spoil us?

I really want to support him and see the content myself, but i don´t know how, they do not let me log in, i apologize for asking info.
Really?
I'm not seeing anything new on the Ci-en page.
He's got only 2 posts and they were both put up at the beginning of a month.
I noted the October update already and will continue to keep you updated when he releases anything new.

Let's wait for November and hope for an update!
I believe that is only an ad he stickied on his twitter feed. Nothing new has been posted unfortunately.
New update, can anyone update?
Its all previews of new enemies.
We got a mermaid, a snow lady, a sheep and the werewolf from parade buster.
The only gameplay he mentions is that he want to make it like oneshota 2, as your exitement builds up you'll get weaker and slower.

And now some images.

Theres no pictures in your spoiler my dude! Any chance of a re-upload? I'm SUPPER curious about his new project but can't sub to his moon-rune patreon thing.
Hm?
I see them just fine.
Maybe I have some weird setting on. Or maye you have some weird setting on? :^)

Use this instead then
Thanks a Bunche for posting!
Thanks a bunch man.

Love me some frost Cammy. :p
He just updated, anyone wants to post what he said? probably the release date.....
We got 5 more monsters.
A witch.
A scylla.
A harpy.
A mandragora.
And a Giant.

Here are the images:

I don't think I mentioned that all enemies also have completed H-images you can see if you support him. 2 versions for each.

Nothing on the release except he's aiming for 2019 with a steady pace.
Bless you man. I really like the witch one.
Any way we can see the h images? I’d love to support him, but not speaking Japanese, I can’t do the Japanese dlsite to access it!

Siblings? :unsure:
Any idea when this new excessm game is releasing?
just last page it was said he's aiming for 2019

Last edited:

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Kinda sad he isn't sticking to Parade Buster's POI combat/CR style but nonetheless SHEEPGIRL

bgnac

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I don't know, I do kinda like smash boy's combat style more though I can't say the same for the rape

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
FWIW, Smash Boy's battle mechanics were unnecessarily complicated for the actual content of the game. There were like, a million different ways to accomplish the same exact thing: a button masher.

Dan Druff

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I think zzinzinz needs to stop using Wolf RPG and use something more friendly to controllers. Smash Boy felt more like an online RPG that you point and click all the time than a real brawler where you can walk diagonally. The enemies can move normally across the screen, but the player was stuck on three planes.

Reputation score
I'm kinda long winded, so spoilers that aren't spoilers ahoy!
But the fighting moves were so flashy and cool!
Al's punches and kicks lit up my screen with reds and pinks like some kind of Valentine's Day themed EDM concert (weird analogy?) and imo, the preview of Reve's (new protagonist) fighting style looks so badass it's weird he's in a hentai game.
With that last note on the end there... Yeah, I do agree though. It's like slapping spoilers and wings on a street car. Looks neat, but what's the point?

I personally don't mind Wolf RPG, as it's easy for me to take apart and put back together. Before that far superior translation patch for Parade Buster was around, I was able to slap together my own machine+common sense+limited knowledge of Japanese translation for it. While I didn't do anything to Smashboy, the option to easily tinker the game's text is nice to have.
Buuut I disagree with that control reasoning for a simple reason: having a free hand for multitasking. It allowed me to stay hydrated while I played, and get that occasional itch without losing half of my control on the game.
also beat my meeeeaaa--

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I just feel like his first three titles had a well-done vibe. After the weirdness of his last title, I hope he takes a step back to a less complicated... Bore?
Not saying it was bad, just that I didn't particularly enjoy it myself. Maybe this one has some polish to it.
Speaking of, I hope he spends time on this one as well. A rushed game is a cheap one imo.

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Yeah, that's a good thing to point out.... his previous games were uncomplicated and could be played with one hand. While Smash Boy could be played with one hand also, I switched to keyboard controls ASAP because playing this with a mouse was just bad. Beat-em-ups aren't good to play one-handed.

And while Smash Boy could be played one-handed, it was extremely complicated instead. It felt more like a grind fest to get all the moves and upgrade them.... and then go back and use the one setup you liked from the early stages in the game and go back to that.

bgnac

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Yeah, that's a good thing to point out.... his previous games were uncomplicated and could be played with one hand. While Smash Boy could be played with one hand also, I switched to keyboard controls ASAP because playing this with a mouse was just bad. Beat-em-ups aren't good to play one-handed.

And while Smash Boy could be played one-handed, it was extremely complicated instead. It felt more like a grind fest to get all the moves and upgrade them.... and then go back and use the one setup you liked from the early stages in the game and go back to that.
to be honest you could just spam continuous kicks and denial counter straight through the entire game.

Reputation score
LexieJo, don't bump both this and Smashboy for stuff regarding only this topic, ya lil' punk. :p

The newest Ci-En post shows the most girls per-post so far. A younger girl and a volleyball player kick off the post, and the rest are fantasy girls-- an angel, an elf, two knights, and that white haired succubus that only appeared in cutscenes for Kariyume (iirc). There's also an ordinary townsperson, who, while having no combat abilities, has a restraint grapple and can initiate H grabs as well.

On the topic of those last two gameplay elements, he also added a new feature with them. Some of the restraint grapples will now not only deal damage like in Smashboy, but also lead to an ejaculation if left in the bind for too long. Since they don't have a cut-in, consider them discount H grabs, I guess, lol.

He also touches upon his previously mentioned idea of having some characters share likenesses-- the volleyball girl uses the Kobold (previously referred to as a werewolf by someone else... REAL dungeoncrawlers know kobolds are dogs) as a base for combat and idle stances, but they're all redrawn for the most part otherwise, with the volleyball chick having different H-grabs from the Kobold. So don't worry about reskins galore, you probably won't even notice unless you really like idle and combat animations.

Anyways, here's some character sneak peeks. Don't ask why I slapped them all onto one canvas instead of attaching multiple images. I just sorta started doing that, and then decided to go all in. You might have to click on the imgur thing to view it. Lemme know if there's problems with it, I'll edit the post to fix it.

Peeersonally, I'm hoping he keeps the younger girls to a minimum. Not a fan of lolis-- hell, I'm on the fence about shota.
I just find the size difference and younger appearance relatable because I'm a little twink.

LexieJo

Reputation score
LexieJo, don't bump both this and Smashboy for stuff regarding only this topic, ya lil' punk. :p

The newest Ci-En post shows the most girls per-post so far. A younger girl and a volleyball player kick off the post, and the rest are fantasy girls-- an angel, an elf, two knights, and that white haired succubus that only appeared in cutscenes for Kariyume (iirc). There's also an ordinary townsperson, who, while having no combat abilities, has a restraint grapple and can initiate H grabs as well.

On the topic of those last two gameplay elements, he also added a new feature with them. Some of the restraint grapples will now not only deal damage like in Smashboy, but also lead to an ejaculation if left in the bind for too long. Since they don't have a cut-in, consider them discount H grabs, I guess, lol.

He also touches upon his previously mentioned idea of having some characters share likenesses-- the volleyball girl uses the Kobold (previously referred to as a werewolf by someone else... REAL dungeoncrawlers know kobolds are dogs) as a base for combat and idle stances, but they're all redrawn for the most part otherwise, with the volleyball chick having different H-grabs from the Kobold. So don't worry about reskins galore, you probably won't even notice unless you really like idle and combat animations.

Anyways, here's some character sneak peeks. Don't ask why I slapped them all onto one canvas instead of attaching multiple images. I just sorta started doing that, and then decided to go all in. You might have to click on the imgur thing to view it. Lemme know if there's problems with it, I'll edit the post to fix it.

Peeersonally, I'm hoping he keeps the younger girls to a minimum. Not a fan of lolis-- hell, I'm on the fence about shota.
I just find the size difference and younger appearance relatable because I'm a little twink.

Sorry dude, i would pledge myself if i could, but it seems i need a japanese bank account or something XDDDDD, otherwise i wouldn´t be such a "punk" like you said.
Excessm is probably the only good quality content we have refering to femdom(along with TOT and Little Snatcher), so i´m 24/7 updating his twitter and praying for an announcement to happen, ulmf is the only site i can appeal to, if i want answers.
I wholeheartedly apologize, i promise i wont spam both posts.

Happy new year btw! <3 <3 <3

Also, did he mention something about the 0 feet/socks and reduced GTS stuff from Smash boy? is he concerned that the community loved the variety of fetishes shown at both the first kariyume and Parade Buster?

Last edited:

gemstoner75

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
[/SPOILER]
Thanks as always for the picture dump.
Fun to see some old acquaintances. The Volleyball (though slightly altered) and the Angel were both all the way back in One Shota.

Yeah I also hope he won't go overboard with loli stuff.
The shota stuff I can mainly ignore, because you as the protagonist are the shota. And so I more interpret it that all the enemies are just amazonian size. :p

Also, did he mention something about the 0 feet/socks and reduced GTS stuff from Smash boy? is he concerned that the community loved the variety of fetishes shown at both the first kariyume and Parade Buster?
Reduced GTS stuff?
To me it feels kinda consistent. There were always like one or two instances of GTS content.
Smashboy had the shrink-spell and the final boss, Parade Buster had the Giant Slime and the Giantess, Kayriume had the final Boss grapple and One Shota had the Mantis Boss. So actually the amount of content went up really.

Reputation score
Sorry to bump, but I forgot to mention something I feel many of those watching the thread may have been happy to know, and would probably miss if I just edited it into my previous post:
Excess-M estimates there to be a bit more than 40 enemies in this once it releases-- which is about double the amount in Smashboy.

LexieJo

Reputation score
Sorry to bump, but I forgot to mention something I feel many of those watching the thread may have been happy to know, and would probably miss if I just edited it into my previous post:
Excess-M estimates there to be a bit more than 40 enemies in this once it releases-- which is about double the amount in Smashboy.
Then sorry to bump again, i´m always checking his twitter, did he mention something about GTS or feet stuff addition?
Thank you so much and sorry again for bothering you ma dude....

Reputation score
No idea what "GTS" means to be honest. There will be some feet stuff though-- the mandragora is confirmed to have a footjob animation.

As for J300mer's concern, yeah, there isn't twice the animations.
There's quadruple. :cool:
Each enemy has two cut-in hentai attacks-- and for the most part, like in Paradebuster, two other enemies can join in.

Certain enemies have dedicated cut-ins, however, meaning their cut-in animations will just be them with that weird pink lava-lamp looking background Excess-M occasionally used in Paradebuster for animations that blocked out the background.

gemstoner75

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
GTS refers to giantess.

And yeah, I'm also worried that excessm might cut corners again.
There were already plenty of cut-in animations in Smashboy that were completely copy-pasted or just differently and also badly animated.

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
1547463760678.png
Because someone out there **really** wanted to justify fucking the Genyu Force