What's new

ACT Loli Shota [excessm] 夢から醒めた亡者 / The dead who woke up from a dream - (RJ264906 / ...)

bobhoskins

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
That would be my one disappointment, kind of would have liked original game over scenes, even just a single pic like his first game, not just retread of the regular grab moves

sigmazx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Sooooo, how is the H-content?
On the vanilla side so far and I believe two enemies were from his previous games but the content/presentation is excellent.

All enemies in the demo got two H attacks plus a grab. If caught by two or more different enemies you can switch between them by clicking on their icons (picking exactly who will finish the H attack).

When it's game over you can also pick which H gameover to see using the same method.

I wish the full game is out but alas, perfection takes time.

Only one issue/bug so far is that during H content the pictures tend to overlap with the 2d sprites.

gemstoner75

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Does anyone know what the deal is with the keyhole in the first area/dungeon? Can't seem to open or interact with it.

Think the only thing to bemoan about the H-content in this game is that there are not direct POV-angles anymore like Parade Buster or Smashboy had. Or when then they're rather confusingly angled, which's a pity since it was my favorite part about his previous games.

Difff

Reputation score
Hello people, yes the game looks good so far, but Im currently stuck at ci-en part and cant get past it, does anyone know any easy way to get past that part or can someone send a save file? Thanks

cakeistasty

Reputation score
Hello people, yes the game looks good so far, but Im currently stuck at ci-en part and cant get past it, does anyone know any easy way to get past that part or can someone send a save file? Thanks
:unsure: wow

DuganNash

Reputation score
I'm stuck at the ci-en part too, apparently you need to be Japanese in order to give this the guy money

neutral

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
so, as far as giving someone on ci-en money, you actually can without a japanese account or anything. I used my American visa debit card. If you have an english dl site account, you can log in if you input your email address rather than your username, then your normal password. You can then, with some help from google translate (chromes auto translate feature is preferable for this) input your card and from there, manage your subscriptions.

Troufas

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
so, as far as giving someone on ci-en money, you actually can without a japanese account or anything. I used my American visa debit card. If you have an english dl site account, you can log in if you input your email address rather than your username, then your normal password. You can then, with some help from google translate (chromes auto translate feature is preferable for this) input your card and from there, manage your subscriptions.
The problem here is, it is too much effort to GIVE someone money, even though I want to give them money, honestly if they had a patreon I would be giving them my money months ago.

bgnac

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Out of curiosity, what engine does the game run on? Wolf RPG like smash boy?

Dan Druff

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So, how is the H-content?
I think zzinzinz must have been watching because two enemies like to back it up on the player. H content is typical zzinzinz stuff minus hand jobs which I find surprising since every first enemy did it. It's still only an alpha, and I don't think the enemy order will be the same in the final version.

gtsisthebest

Reputation score
I asked Alicemagic (person who translated Smashboy) a few months ago if they would be translating this game and they said assuming they weren't very busy with other work they would translate this game as well, so I'd say a translation is likely to happen.

sigmazx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
The game already got an English option though but it's greyed out in the demo.

I'm assuming the full game will have English with no need for fan translation.