What's new

ACT Loli Shota [excessm] 夢から醒めた亡者 / The dead who woke up from a dream - (RJ264906 / ...)

Dan Druff

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The update features five more enemies and nothing else particularly interesting.

Here's the usual progress pic including the ones from previous month:

In case the bat gal with the poofy collar seems familiar, yes she is supposed to be the final boss of Kariyume and does also have similar attacks including the shrink one.
The final game without DLC is supposed to have at least forty enemies including bosses; the latest image shows thirty-two. This game could be completed in the next two months. This progress report is similar to the previous one where zzinzinz focuses on boss characters of which the latter two return from Kariyume. The bat girl with the poofy collar now has a new color scheme, and the red boss with the hat was the one that got owned in the cutscene from Kariyume. The previous report teased another enemy but did not reveal it this month. Instead, it shows a female companion who fights alongside the hero with a bow that can transform into a sword. Even zzinzinz admits that a female partner who also fights - not a damsel in distress - is atypical for the circle but so are little girls and futanari as antagonists. I do wish zzinzinz can diversify the enemies' attack more because most of them are either cowgirl or reverse cowgirl.

BluFalcon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
It makes sense that things are progressing so quickly since they don't have to create an entire new combat system and are going to adapt the one from Smash Boy. That's fine with me, though sometimes I like a bit of a challenge and Smash Boy was a bit too much of a simple button mash.

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I do wish zzinzinz can diversify the enemies' attack more because most of them are either cowgirl or reverse cowgirl.
I was thinking the same thing. There's very little variation in his games other than maybe 5 or 6 total positions, but it's mostly just two or three of the same but facing different directions.

Dan Druff

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
There's very little variation in his games other than maybe 5 or 6 total positions, but it's mostly just two or three of the same but facing different directions.
It's clear that zzinzinz is not a foot fetishist because only two enemies perform footjob; there are just as many enemies that use onahole as enemies that use their feet.
Futa+ Shota + Excessm
I can't watch this thread hard enough
The circle only put out one futa doujin over the years, so it's definitely a welcome treat for zzinzinz to use this game to bring back futanari on boy.

ThatWeirdGuyWithaWeirdHat

The Gentleman Thief
Reputation score
It's clear that zzinzinz is not a foot fetishist because only two enemies perform footjob; there are just as many enemies that use onahole as enemies that use their feet.
Literally the only gripe I had about excessm was his foot fetish. I also cannot watch this thread hard enough.

Aesthetic

Reputation score
Caca said something about it in the previous page
It's true though.
The Centaur enemy from the last update block has a futa scene.
Well, I guess not every game's for everyone. I've enjoyed this guys works since OneSyota, Kariyume and ParadeBuster. Smash Buster was a meh title especially for it's price, for me anyway, and if this next game's just gonna be another smash boy with sexual content I personally hate, I'll just wait for the next game.

Thx for the info though. Appreciate it greatly.

HQQ

Reputation score
I just hope you can break their clothes like in Parade Buster, or at least break clothes with counters. I guess my opinion is really unpopular, but I couldn't care less about Shota + Femdom, especially Femdom, it's all about Reverse, and excess m's art style.

Aesthetic

Reputation score
I just hope you can break their clothes like in Parade Buster, or at least break clothes with counters. I guess my opinion is really unpopular, but I couldn't care less about Shota + Femdom, especially Femdom, it's all about Reverse, and excess m's art style.
It's all about Reverse?
What's reverse?

HQQ

Reputation score
It's all about Reverse?
What's reverse?
Ah, it's "I'm all about....", my mistake. Reverse is something like the MC got femdom-ed, but got out of the situation and humiliated the lady in the end. There's a "No Reverse" tag on DLsite indicating that the MC stays defeated for the whole work.

Aesthetic

Reputation score
Cant you just like... close your eyes and skip the centaur scene?
I mean, personally if it's a few scenes I don't mind. It just feels like a waste if there's too much of it so I won't buy it.

Imagine if an h-game you like, like let's say... Forest of Blue Skin had gay monsters or something.
Sure you could just avoid them, but it'd feel like a waste cause he spent all that effort doing content you have no intention of seeing and would lower the product's value as a whole to you. (I already feel that way with all those vore monsters, but the game's free so I'm not complaining XD)

As I've said, Smash Boy to me was a weak game compared to Parade Buster. If this game's another Smash Boy but with more content that I don't like, I won't get it. Smash Boy was pretty high priced for how little content it had on release as well. It was like $17 or something.
Ah, it's "I'm all about....", my mistake. Reverse is something like the MC got femdom-ed, but got out of the situation and humiliated the lady in the end. There's a "No Reverse" tag on DLsite indicating that the MC stays defeated for the whole work.
Why're you following a guy whose only content ever is femdom and reverse rape and expecting something else? I'm not even exaggerating. From the manga, to the games, to the CG sets he's made. They've all had similar content.
That's like lurking elf's newest game and hoping it's not NTR. Makes no sense.

HQQ

Reputation score
Why're you following a guy whose only content ever is femdom and reverse rape and expecting something else? I'm not even exaggerating. From the manga, to the games, to the CG sets he's made. They've all had similar content.
That's like lurking elf's newest game and hoping it's not NTR. Makes no sense.
True lol. I think it's something about his art that keeps me engaged. There's something about his style that makes everything many times more sexy to me. And while the theme is femdom and reverse, excess m seems to care about the other side enough that he made the girls have erotic defeated poses that felt really satisfying to see. I also appreciate his games for their lack of lolis, small and huge-breasted girls.
Tbh, I'm surprised at how much I enjoyed his first 3 games despite having the opposite taste. Smash Boy felt underwhelming for me because of the lack of what I've said above , but was nice nonetheless, though it made me worried somewhat that he might be shifting slowly to Full Femdom. I just hope that won't be the case in the upcoming game and he keeps the features that I loved about the first 3.

Ah, also lolis. Here hoping he's just doing that for variety and not because he's developing a new taste for them.

Aesthetic

Reputation score
True lol. I think it's something about his art that keeps me engaged. There's something about his style that makes everything many times more sexy to me. And while the theme is femdom and reverse, excess m seems to care about the other side enough that he made the girls have erotic defeated poses that felt really satisfying to see. I also appreciate his games for their lack of lolis, small and huge-breasted girls.
Tbh, I'm surprised at how much I enjoyed his first 3 games despite having the opposite taste. Smash Boy felt underwhelming for me because of the lack of what I've said above , but was nice nonetheless, though it made me worried somewhat that he might be shifting slowly to Full Femdom. I just hope that won't be the case in the upcoming game and he keeps the features that I loved about the first 3.

Ah, also lolis. Here hoping he's just doing that for variety and not because he's developing a new taste for them.
I'm thinking...
I don't think he's ever done a game in which the male protag doms a girl after she has her turn.

"And while the theme is femdom and reverse,"
He's been full femdom since One Syota. There's been no reversal.

" that he made the girls have erotic defeated poses that felt really satisfying to see."
This also exists in Smash Boy though.

I'm really getting caught on your word reverse here. I haven't seen it at all in any of his content, and it's the main reason you like him so I'm highly confused.

HQQ

Reputation score
I'm thinking...
I don't think he's ever done a game in which the male protag doms a girl after she has her turn.

"And while the theme is femdom and reverse,"
He's been full femdom since One Syota. There's been no reversal.

" that he made the girls have erotic defeated poses that felt really satisfying to see."
This also exists in Smash Boy though.

I'm really getting caught on your word reverse here. I haven't seen it at all in any of his content, and it's the main reason you like him so I'm highly confused.
I think you're getting confused by all of my typos and faulty wordings. English isn't my first language, so I'm sorry about that.

"And while the theme is femdom and reverse," is supposed to be "....femdom and NO reverse". (Though I can create my own Reverse situation to feed my ugly fetish by letting them defeat me and then defeat them back :/ )

"This also exists in Smash Boy though." I don't find them as erotic as in the previous 3, where girls get all embarrassed and humiliated when you counter them or their clothes literally got torn off, revealing chests and bellies,....

And the point I was trying to make was that while the point of excess m's work ISN'T Reverse, I felt like (or tried to trick myself into thinking that) he cared enough for our kind that he included SOME elements related to it. The main reason I'm into him despite him being a circle that's all about femdom is his art. To me, there's something irresistible about it.
As far as I've checked, I agree with you that there's no clear Reverse situation in his work. It's 99% shota being dominated, though I remember there was a really ancient 4-panel story where the guy won (he just wins like instantly so not really good), and another one pretty recently on his Pixiv account: A pic in 1st POV where you're sparing some lesser enemies girls low on HP.

Last edited:

BluFalcon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I don't have access to the posts because I'm not a supporter anymore, but maybe the centaur won't even do anything to the main character. Maybe it's some metal slug stuff where she's going on some random civilian girl and you can save her. Probably not, but hey... being open to possibility can't be bad.

Also, speaking on these tags,
逆転 - a reversal, sudden change, or turnaround.
なし - a suffix meaning none, no, without, or -less.
so 逆転なし (gya ku ten na shi) might mean "changeless, without turnaround, no reversal"

逆転なし is often paired with 逆レイプ on DLsite or Pixiv or whatever. 逆レイプ is reverse-r*pe. As in the women are having their way with the male, and (combined with 逆転なし) the male is typically unable to turn that around... which does indeed line up with all of excess m's work. Typically all the male can do is escape, and then they're back in their neutral situation. At least this is what I think. I've been studying Japanese for a while but I'm still not 100% sure, so take this with a grain of salt.

Aesthetic

Reputation score
I don't have access to the posts because I'm not a supporter anymore, but maybe the centaur won't even do anything to the main character. Maybe it's some metal slug stuff where she's going on some random civilian girl and you can save her. Probably not, but hey... being open to possibility can't be bad.
Yeah I doubt that.
I did play a game recently that had a futanari filter, but it just turned the scene into pegging instead so I just never fought the enemy more than the one time I was forced to.

In an action game though, you don't choose your encounters. To me it's basically like having random male enemies just spawn. All I can see is a waste of time drawing it, and sexual content that diminishes the overall value of the game. Obviously it's all my PERSONAL feelings on the matter. I know this is a positive for a lot of people.