What's new

ACT Loli Shota [excessm] 夢から醒めた亡者 / The dead who woke up from a dream - (RJ264906 / ...)

Dan Druff

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Can't you just close your eyes and skip the centaur scene?
Don't do that. If the futanari centaur makes noises during that scene, it will intensify the scene in your head.
I don't have access to the posts because I'm not a supporter anymore, but maybe the centaur won't even do anything to the main character. Maybe it's some metal slug stuff where she's going on some random civilian girl and you can save her. Probably not, but hey... being open to possibility can't be bad.
Each enemy has two attacks: standing up attack and lying down attack. The futanari centaur is a boss character, so she also has one unique attack in addition to the usual two. The centaur boss does not reveal that she is futanari until she performs her unique attack on the player where she grabs him from behind and proceeds to do futanari things to him.

cacapost

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I don't have access to the posts because I'm not a supporter anymore, but maybe the centaur won't even do anything to the main character. Maybe it's some metal slug stuff where she's going on some random civilian girl and you can save her. Probably not, but hey... being open to possibility can't be bad.
Boy do I have bad news then....

They show a static image of all animations and.... Ouch...
Can't show it due to shota, but the horse has other animations besides anal blasting luckily.

BluFalcon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Boy do I have bad news then....

They show a static image of all animations and.... Ouch...
Can't show it due to shota, but the horse has other animations besides anal blasting luckily.
I mean it's bad news for the other guy, not me. I don't necessarily like or dislike it. I'm pretty to it and can just ignore it.

BluFalcon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Well if you don't want a raging horsecock ripping your virgin butthole apart, just don't be a scrub and get hit by her grab attack. :p
Another good point. This game is based on Smash Boy's combat engine and that game was braindead easy. You have to put actual effort into just being hit.

EndingSoul

Reputation score
That's why you limit yourself like I did and only use starter weapons without armor on hard mode (Parade Buster) or not upgrade any passives or movesets (That other game). I must say though if there was one game by this circle that had a challenging part in it it would be that soccer ball one where you had to jump kick the ball into the boss to damage them while also having to dodge one hit enemies that had Dark Souls hitboxes.

Parade Buster was only easy because of flash so hopefully they get rid of it or at least nerf it.

Aesthetic

Reputation score
That's why you limit yourself like I did and only use starter weapons without armor on hard mode (Parade Buster) or not upgrade any passives or movesets (That other game). I must say though if there was one game by this circle that had a challenging part in it it would be that soccer ball one where you had to jump kick the ball into the boss to damage them while also having to dodge one hit enemies that had Dark Souls hitboxes.

Parade Buster was only easy because of flash so hopefully they get rid of it or at least nerf it.
You never played on the hardest difficulty for Parade Buster I take it?
It's called Lest Buster. You unlock it after beating all the levels in Hard Mode including all 10 towers.

That's where they nerf flash and you feel that shit. You also won't equip the cum faster and other debilitating stuff because the mode's too hard with that stuff on.

Parade Buster on Lest Buster is the most fun I had playing an H-game. It's super difficult but really satisfying to do. Adult stuff happens naturally while you play too.

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I feel like shotas in anime already start on Lest Buster, first day on the job.

Aesthetic

Reputation score
I feel like shotas in anime already start on Lest Buster, first day on the job.
Only ExcessM tbf.

78's shotas usually get to maledom from time to time. His games have like 50% female assertive, 50% male aggressive. That's saying something considering he also includes foreplay. Whenever it's male assertive it's always just sex though.

haamuhaamu's game (where did these guys go?) has mostly maledom in the main scenario. In the combat scenario it's 7/10 female assertive.

ExcessM is pretty unique in the kind of adult stuff he draws. I think he MUCH prefers foreplay to actual sex. Some of his manga have no sex in them at all. Just rubbing while the girls still have their clothes on. When he draws sex though 99 times out of a 100 the girl's going to be in the lead. Even in Parade Buster, where the heroine was the most passive thing on the planet, their love scene was still her riding the dick (probably so he could reuse an animation though.)

I don't think I've found a creator who likes to mainly draw the kind of content that appeals to me. They usually just draw that stuff alongside of what they like. The creator of SHRIFT was close, but he doesn't actually care about showing where the action is. The way he draws, he focuses on the situation which is why you can get some scenes like Nina which is kind of boring to look at, until you get context for the kind of scene it is.

gemstoner75

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
It's called Lest Buster. You unlock it after beating all the levels in Hard Mode including all 10 towers.

That's where they nerf flash and you feel that shit. You also won't equip the cum faster and other debilitating stuff because the mode's too hard with that stuff on.

Parade Buster on Lest Buster is the most fun I had playing an H-game. It's super difficult but really satisfying to do. Adult stuff happens naturally while you play too.
tbh I never noticed much of a difference between hard and the hardest difficulty except that all the enemies act a bit quicker, hit like a truck and also have hitpoints like one.
So it was basically about getting the first counter to get the Flash-rolling and then you just hope to kill the boss before your finger gets tired from all the clicking.

Aesthetic

Reputation score
tbh I never noticed much of a difference between hard and the hardest difficulty except that all the enemies act a bit quicker, hit like a truck and also have hitpoints like one.
So it was basically about getting the first counter to get the Flash-rolling and then you just hope to kill the boss before your finger gets tired from all the clicking.
On Lest Buster, Flash goes down MUCH faster and the counter window is ridiculously tiny for enemy normal attacks.

Getting Flash-rolling is not a possible strategy.

gtsisthebest

Reputation score
It is possible to stun lock enemies in parade buster's hardest difficulty, essentially you keep countering the same enemy repeatedly but the timing window is extremely small and depending where the counter circle moves to can make it much harder to pull off.

Dan Druff

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Parade Buster had one enemy attack the player with onahole, and now this game has a few more that use it. We know the artist is not opposed to enemies using weapons, but I don't understand something. How does zzinzinz introduce futanari on male but not pegging? Isn't futanari on male the logical extreme to pegging? It seems like a big leap to arrive there without the stuff in between. I think zzinzinz also has a thing for females rubbing their bellies on boys to make them climax because I don't recall other artists doing that.

Aesthetic

Reputation score
Parade Buster had one enemy attack the player with onahole, and now this game has a few more that use it. We know the artist is not opposed to enemies using weapons, but I don't understand something. How does zzinzinz introduce futanari on male but not pegging? Isn't futanari on male the logical extreme to pegging? It seems like a big leap to arrive there without the stuff in between. I think zzinzinz also has a thing for females rubbing their bellies on boys to make them climax because I don't recall other artists doing that.
Is he programming the new game solo?
I thought he was working with someone else and that's the other person's influence?

" I think zzinzinz also has a thing for females rubbing their bellies on boys to make them climax because I don't recall other artists doing that."
You don't actually cum from those scenes. The hug scenes and stepping scenes and all that don't actually lead to climax. The only ones that do are the stimulation scenes.

gemstoner75

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
You don't actually cum from those scenes. The hug scenes and stepping scenes and all that don't actually lead to climax. The only ones that do are the stimulation scenes.
Think you either misread or misremember.
There are a couple of enemies (like the Gunslinger from SmashBoy) that rub their bellies on the protagonist tingly parts to make him cum.

Also I don't find that too obscure really, seen it at least in couple of other medias as well.
I mean some enemies even use the hollow of their knee to as well.

Aesthetic

Reputation score
Think you either misread or misremember.
There are a couple of enemies (like the Gunslinger from SmashBoy) that rub their bellies on the protagonist tingly parts to make him cum.

Also I don't find that too obscure really, seen it at least in couple of other medias as well.
I mean some enemies even use the hollow of their knee to as well.
It's called intercrural.

While I don't think ExcessM's unique in the fact that he prefers foreplay to actual sex, I do agree it's one of his defining features.

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Isn't intercrural a thigh-job, not a calf-job?

EndingSoul

Reputation score

I beat Lust Grimm on Sadistic so yes I did try Buster difficulty but after beating most of the game with an agility build which takes two years to kill a mini boss I only got half way through beating it before my finger shattered into a million pieces. Heck I still haven't seen at least half of the H-content in that game... I need help.

Actually if I remember correctly he had a doujin (Manga or whatever they call these things nowadays) where it was just straight up pegging. Never read it but they legit lightsaber fought a child with plastic dongs. If that's not funny I literally don't know what is.

Thedeadly

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Today I learned something I really had no need to learn, but I learned it nevertheless.
You didn't cheat, at either the game or yourself.
You grew.
You improved.
You didn't take a shortcut and you gained everything.

You experienced an amazing victory. Everything was risked and everything was gained.
It's great that you now know the difference.