What's new

ACT [excessm] おねショタ剣戟ACT パレードバスター Ridge Shota Kengeki ACT parade Buster (RJ176518)

Hana[E]

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Just posted a full translation in the translation forum: https://ulmf.org/forum/hentai/hentai...-parade-buster

Hope you all enjoy it!

Nice spot! Does anyone know how to unzip the Data.Wolf file to be able to paste the patch? My original method of using Arc_conv doesn't seem to work (possibly outdated when WolfRPG got updated)
Here's our guide to unzipping the Data.Wolf using DXExtract:

bobhoskins

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
It gives link for instructions on how to patch the game with the translation patch, but the instructions are locked off from non-donors. . Can anyone give instructions on how to apply translation patch to game from someone who hasn’t used their patches yet

Hana[E]

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
It gives link for instructions on how to patch the game with the translation patch, but the instructions are locked off from non-donors. . Can anyone give instructions on how to apply translation patch to game from someone who hasn’t used their patches yet
My bad, I forgot to change it but it's public now. Sorry!

Giratena

Translator Succubus
Reputation score
Hana[E said:
;n1759532]Just posted a full translation in the translation forum: https://ulmf.org/forum/hentai/hentai...-parade-buster

Hope you all enjoy it!

Here's our guide to unzipping the Data.Wolf using DXExtract:
Much appreciated!

Some serious thanks should be given to you and your team for an amazing job patching this game, thank you!

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score
For what version is the English translation? Is 1.4 still the most recent version?

Williamtheshatner

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I've been replaying this game ever since the translation came out, and I'd forgotten how solid the gameplay was even when I didn't understand the language at all. Glad it finally got translated.
My question is how do you manage to unlock the hardest difficulty? I've beaten the entire game on hard (every location and subquest done), but the "utltimate difficulty" still hasn't unlocked. Is there something I'm missing?

Locutus

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
For what version is the English translation? Is 1.4 still the most recent version?
I have played (not all the way through, but a significant portion) both 1.4 and 1.41 with the translation, and both seem to work fine. I assume it's for 1.41, but the translators don't actually say.

4lurk3r

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
According to the version changelog of the JP version of the game I have on hand right now, the 'ultimate difficulty' is unlocked by finishing all 12 levels of the post-game dungeon on Hard difficulty as of v1.3 and later. If that doesn't work then I'm not sure what broke.

Also, the post-game dungeon gives you two special accessories that increase the amount of stats you gain on level-up. Of course, you'll probably be at or close to the level cap by then, but that's probably part of why the game has a level reset feature in the first place.

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Is there any benefit of having your level reset to 1?
There are a couple items you can get late-game where your stat gains are boosted so if you re-level from 1 to 99 your stats will be much higher. There's also an item which gives you something like, 20x the EXP you normally get, so a few trips into the bonus dungeon is all you need (if you can survive, that is).

Williamtheshatner

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
There are a couple items you can get late-game where your stat gains are boosted so if you re-level from 1 to 99 your stats will be much higher. There's also an item which gives you something like, 20x the EXP you normally get, so a few trips into the bonus dungeon is all you need (if you can survive, that is).
One item you get from the tower gives 50x, so you can just equip a killer sword and just blow through like the first 80 levels super fast and not even have to go to the highest end places, just go to a medium level place. Every kill (early on, that is) should give you a level up, so you don't have to risk very much. You just have to be careful to not get hit, but if you counter spam you basically have unlimited invincibility.

Last edited:

Yilin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Incredibly solid and fun gameplay, great QoL mechanics (weapon sets are 11/10, being able to switch between my mook-killing set and my boss-killing set within a few buttons is great). The only iffy thing I can think of is the lack of gallery for the H attacks, as far as I've tried finding. Using arena is a pain in the ass since dying sends you to main menu.

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I can'T find the Flame Lance and the Ice Bow. Has anyone found them?

4lurk3r

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I can'T find the Flame Lance and the Ice Bow. Has anyone found them?
IIRC, those two are Hard difficulty stage-clear rewards... Though I forgot exactly which stages they come from. Changing the difficulty to Hard and progressing through the stages one-by-one should eventually get you those for sure.

kicaq

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Could someone upload already translated game? Pretty please

AnotherLurker

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Since this has been getting some attention even recently, I'll point out an inquiry.

I translated the game as per instructions, and the translation works, for the most part, but in the arena mode (or real mode as well, I'm sure), whenever certain animations trigger (for example, the breastfeeding+HJ position for minotuar), the translation-related green box that pauses gameplay to notify you of something appears infinitely, never going away until you either give up and close the game or click so many times that the animation finishes..

Is this a bug, or is there a setting I'm not seeing that disables that green box from appearing entirely?

Also, in the encyclopedia, there's some sort've wierd option to change text?.. I'm not sure how that works, or what it does, maybe give an explanation on that as well?

Also also, I'm making a pathetically lewd mod for this game I affectionately call "Passion mode", which mixes up the animations a bit.. Basically, every enemy has 3 animations sets, when pleasuring the character.

1. Pleasuring them
2. Player going to cum (usually the same as 1, but they blush and smile more)
3. Post-orgasm (usually cum is present, and/or they have a more sultry or relaxed face)

My mod basically replaces the first set, with the second set, and the second set, with the third set, making the enemies look more lewd when pleasuring you.

If any of you are interested in this, lemme know.

Last edited:

Vael

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Since this has been getting some attention even recently, I'll point out an inquiry.

I translated the game as per instructions, and the translation works, for the most part, but in the arena mode (or real mode as well, I'm sure), whenever certain animations trigger (for example, the breastfeeding+HJ position for minotuar), the translation-related green box that pauses gameplay to notify you of something appears infinitely, never going away until you either give up and close the game or click so many times that the animation finishes..

Is this a bug, or is there a setting I'm not seeing that disables that green box from appearing entirely?
Yeah i'm having the same issue. Seems like certain images either didn't extract properly or at all. Whole backgrounds for certain areas (like the forest at night) are not in the folder after using the DXEtract program. I tried re extracting and it didn't work. If anyone else has suggestions or an answer to this issue it would be appreciated. (or probably just a data folder upload)

bobhoskins

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
New Excessm game announced, smash boy. Side scrolling beat em up. Release date August 2018. Check out website!

bobhoskins

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Also, according to Twitter account, IT HAS AN ENGLISH VERSION BUILT IN