What's new

ACT [excessm] おねショタ剣戟ACT パレードバスター Ridge Shota Kengeki ACT parade Buster (RJ176518)

PaNiq

Demon Girl
Reputation score
"smash" boy? As in My Hero Academia smash?

Btw does anyone still have a save file for Parade Buster? I'm not going to play the full game :/

OP
piepiepie

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score
So I just made a new thread for this game Here So we can all go over there to discuss

ThatWeirdGuyWithaWeirdHat

The Gentleman Thief
Reputation score
maybe, but kenshiro started the whole ATATATATATA thing.
While that is true, Star Platinum, and by extension Jotaro, is the one who made the whole rapid punching attack. Kenshiro's attacks are precise jabs at certain points in the body to harmfully redirect an opponent's energy. Jotaro's Star Platinum just punches... a lot.

Dataslycer

Cthulhu
Reputation score
I find it humorous that no one here commented that one of the women performed a pile-drive on the boy.

Although we probably should take further discussion in the Smash Boy thread.

Last edited:

JakeMSG

Reputation score
Yeah i'm having the same issue. Seems like certain images either didn't extract properly or at all. Whole backgrounds for certain areas (like the forest at night) are not in the folder after using the DXEtract program. I tried re extracting and it didn't work. If anyone else has suggestions or an answer to this issue it would be appreciated. (or probably just a data folder upload)
Dude, I found a solution for the missing picture ("/Picture/black_sasi.png").

-Solution-

1.In the game folder, copy the ("/Data/Picture/black.png") file from there and paste in the same folder.
2 Rename the copied file ("black_sasi.png") (The name of the missing file) .
3.Profit, my friend :))
(My solution assumes you used DXExtract to get the Data folder from Data.wolf for the translation files, if not, well, Just DO IT xDD)

-SolutionEnd-

This fix will make the game stop throwing that error during the scene, practicly solving the issue. From what I tested, that .png probably was a filter (try getting the same scene in the japanese version) or something, so replacing said picture with the black.png will only add a transparent black picture which can be easily ignored. So far that was the only problem I have found, if you guys find more errors, please tell, though I'd figure an easy solution to the problem would be replacing the missing files with similar files (with the same extension), granted it's not something important (ex. an enemy sprite), but from the looks of it, the important files were extracted properly (by using DXExtract, which extracts more files than Arc_converter).

May you keep enjoying the game as much as I do :))

(Also, if you guys agree with my solution, it should probably be added at the top of the thread, it's pretty essential for escaping the dark clutches of the sinister Error lord :)) )

zendreon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
does anyone know how to get the Parade Buster weapon to make the Evil Executor? I can't seem to find it and i finished the whole game on Lest Buster.

edit: nvm, i found the final side quest. happens i forgot to redo an old subquest after i died and didn't save. I then never unlocked it again, so i had to information search around town for it.

Last edited:

zendreon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Has anyone found the accessory set that is for the Sacrificial Armor?

Diamon

Lurker
Reputation score
Has anyone completed Lest Buster difficulty on all stage? I tried the final battle first and got surprised with the difficulty jump from hard to lest buster. The boss is easy with 9999 power weapon + +100% damage up 30s + no energy needed for 10s combo though. Tried first stage and surprised it didn't let me to choose area like when i switched from normal to hard difficulty, and when the very first enemy was that bulky i just decided to withdraw. And then i tried Riko Snow field since it only has 1 area and will probably be short, i'm doing fine but it has 3 enemies with health bar and fighting multiple of them at once with such HP is just troublesome so i can't resist the urge to use the combo.

How was other stage, and especially tower? Tower 12F without the combo was already a nightmare, i don't want to even imagine 1F without using combo -_-

Has anyone found the accessory set that is for the Sacrificial Armor?
Dream crystal is random drop from tower 9f or higher, worn down armor is prize from 10F.

zendreon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Has anyone completed Lest Buster difficulty on all stage? I tried the final battle first and got surprised with the difficulty jump from hard to lest buster. The boss is easy with 9999 power weapon + +100% damage up 30s + no energy needed for 10s combo though. Tried first stage and surprised it didn't let me to choose area like when i switched from normal to hard difficulty, and when the very first enemy was that bulky i just decided to withdraw. And then i tried Riko Snow field since it only has 1 area and will probably be short, i'm doing fine but it has 3 enemies with health bar and fighting multiple of them at once with such HP is just troublesome so i can't resist the urge to use the combo.

How was other stage, and especially tower? Tower 12F without the combo was already a nightmare, i don't want to even imagine 1F without using combo -_-

Dream crystal is random drop from tower 9f or higher, worn down armor is prize from 10F.
Well yeah, ive made it and its flavor text says the stats change if you wear something special. However, the game gives no hints at what to wear with it. I had no trouble making it, i don't know what to wear with it. I also finished the whole game on Lest Buster a while ago. Heres the save. All weapons are made, Lest has been fully releveled to 99 with the triple stat items, and all usable items are maxed out.

Attachments