What's new

ACT [alibi+] Exclusion Zone: Hunting Ground (RJ219689)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Weird... the game ran smooth in my case
Even if i die , it never crash
It's just that the gallery sprite is blank white..... pfftttt!!!

Anyone know where to unlock the blank CG?

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
For fucks sake I'd sign a petition to tell alibi to stop making shitty "games", and just sell their animations and cg..

fapmcfap

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Don't suppose anyone has a save? I'd rather not torture myself by playing this anymore.

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
Don't suppose anyone has a save? I'd rather not torture myself by playing this anymore.
There's a savefile posted on the second page, but the gallery is fucked up, you can only view CG-s, sprites are completely broken, just a white rectangle when trying to preview them XD

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
There's a savefile posted on the second page, but the gallery is fucked up, you can only view CG-s, sprites are completely broken, just a white rectangle when trying to preview them XD
To be fair, you can actually see the sprite anims of the stage you load (as is choose its location on the map) before going to the Gallery...
But otherwise, yeah. Lazy...
Oh well, shit happens. Sometimes twice in a row! xD

facefull123

Demon Girl
Reputation score
so here is what happens to me. all his games do this. oddly enough if i open 40 browser windows it stabalizes, but alll there games do this. the screen flickers and shit. any help?

Attachments

Odd-Eye

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
During the last stage, you must save your friend first (bottom option on the first computer, wich unlock the right part of the map)

thanhjas

Reputation score
Weird... the game ran smooth in my case
Even if i die , it never crash
It's just that the gallery sprite is blank white..... pfftttt!!!

In the last stage you have to unlock whether left or right sections. The right one is where the red-hooded girl you met previously at. If you chose to clear left side first, she got raped and you get the bad ending, otherwise it unlocks the happy ending and the CG you're asking for.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Thanks guys
I wouldn't complain if the gallery is not bugged.....

shineek

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Dont think i wanna bother spending more time on this crap, ive beat the first stage, but the gameplay is crap, the animations in the gallery cant be rewatched as they only appear as white boxes and the few boring cgs are not enought to get me interested in this game.

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Yeah they really know how to squander their artists' talent. Even a straight-forward platformer would be more fun than these confusing puzzle-adventure-shooters. Granted its probably easier to manage if you can actually read the text lol

cell943

Reputation score
For those still wanting a guide to the second level (spoiler):

Proceed to the zone after the first row of stone tablets (shapes on circular stones)
Read the note in the backpack on the ground to learn the numeric value of each stone
Go back to the rows and pick three shapes that add up to six (4+1+1) [note: I think 4 is already there]
Go two screens to the right and put them in the holes in the ground (use your Esc button and click on the shapes when standing in front of the hole)
Go back to the stones and get shapes totaling 11 ( 5+3+3)
Remove the stones and replace them with the stones totaling 11
Examine the woman statue and go up the ladder to the right (you should get the statue's spear. If you don't, you need to go up the ladder and read the next backpack's note first)
I think the fish here restore your health. I had full health and can't confirm that
Go one screen to the left and pull the lever
Use the spearhead on the fallen boulder
Go one screen to the left and examine the sign.
Proceed right and fight the boss

facefull123

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Yeah they really know how to squander their artists' talent. Even a straight-forward platformer would be more fun than these confusing puzzle-adventure-shooters. Granted its probably easier to manage if you can actually read the text lol
or stop making games that requires directx9.0c, then people could actually play the game without some serious fucking jank. seriously still no fix, tried everything.

alan0n

Reputation score
This game is in a league of its own, the god awful terrible league. The game play is so bad that it literally doesn't matter now good the CG is, not worth it. So I thought well fine, Ill grab the save and just see if its got any good art... And the gallery is jacked up too.

This game is a case study of why I don't consider piracy an un-redeemable sin. If I paid even a dollar for this Id be furious. Hell I got it free and am still slightly annoyed.

netherus666

Reputation score
i sure its pointless to ask judging by this devs track record but is it even possible to uncensor this lol

thr0w4w4y13088

Reputation score
This game is in a league of its own, the god awful terrible league. The game play is so bad that it literally doesn't matter now good the CG is, not worth it. So I thought well fine, Ill grab the save and just see if its got any good art... And the gallery is jacked up too.

This game is a case study of why I don't consider piracy an un-redeemable sin. If I paid even a dollar for this Id be furious. Hell I got it free and am still slightly annoyed.
I had to load into the level that the scenes/monsters were from to get the gallery working for them. Give that a try if you want to see the scenes without playing the game. Load into level one and back out to the title for the first few scenes in the gallery, repeat the process for the next few, and so on.

Personal opinions of mine: I liked the blonde girl's appearance better than the MC's. I didn't have the worst time with the gameplay, but that's really not saying much. Overall I found the game to be kinda disappointing.
I hope they do better next time.

Uxot

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
lol im stuck after getting the machete cant find how to use it like a knife? or pressing E at the vines does some chat then nothing...okay...

shineek

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
lol im stuck after getting the machete cant find how to use it like a knife? or pressing E at the vines does some chat then nothing...okay...
You actually need to go into the menu with escape than click on the knife and pick the machete instead, the knife cant cut the vines, but the machete cuts them in one hit. That part is really fucked up totally, if you die once in this mission you will be able to restart it which will let you go into the loadout menu and change the starting weapons, to say it simply, after a game over you dont even need to bother to run around, just go straight to the vines and cut them up. But i do recommend you dont waste your time on this crap, not only the gameplay is absolutely broken, you also will not have much from beating the game as only the cgs can be rewatched for now and theyre not really that good.

Uxot

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
You actually need to go into the menu with escape than click on the knife and pick the machete instead, the knife cant cut the vines, but the machete cuts them in one hit. That part is really fucked up totally, if you die once in this mission you will be able to restart it which will let you go into the loadout menu and change the starting weapons, to say it simply, after a game over you dont even need to bother to run around, just go straight to the vines and cut them up. But i do recommend you dont waste your time on this crap, not only the gameplay is absolutely broken, you also will not have much from beating the game as only the cgs can be rewatched for now and theyre not really that good.
Thanks still gonna play it out of curiosity lol

Status
Not open for further replies.