What's new

ACT [alibi+] Exclusion Zone: Hunting Ground (RJ219689)

Status
Not open for further replies.

angelgirlxx55

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Are you sure about that? DLSite still lists the release date as "To be determined". The last game definitely wasn't worth a penny. Decent art but awful game.
You're correct, sorry about that guys!

OP
Omnikuken

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Rejoice : it's now out

Aozaki

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Only 5 minutes in: They're doing good on fixing their animations at least. Gameplay is still simple as hell, but their RoRs are at least in sync with motion/voice cues.

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Something tells me you're both playing the predecessor

ryproar

Reputation score
It seems the cat site has a torrent now if you want to try it.

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score
seems gallery as well its bugged. animation in gallery appear like a white screen X_X

Reputation score
For the second level each statue has a value which the piece of paper tells you. You have to add 3 of them up to 6 in the sockets near the lady statue (zone D I think). After that you get into another zone and after searching a tent you have to add them up to 11, then take the spear from the statue and use the spear to roll the stone into the muddy area to access the last area.

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
I swear it's gonna be super obvious, but how do you reload? There's no button tutorial anywhere.

Edit: God dammit. So I look on the DLsite page and the controls are there, and it says press R to reload, and I was trying that, but apparently you can only reload while you have your gun lowered. Which to me, doesn't make sense, but whatever, found out how to reload.

ARL25499

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
seems gallery as well its bugged. animation in gallery appear like a white screen X_X
Look like a problem with sprite pre-loading. Gallery seems to show only the sprites of enemies in the lastest stage you have been to. (Load > Stage 2 > Title > Gallery only show Goblin/Grunt, other showing white)

System.dat should be the save file. Unless they keep the gallery save in the other directory

Last edited:

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
They managed to mess up the gallery like the previous hunting ground game ? o_O
(last time you couldn't see the last level cg / animation since you couldn't save the game after winning the stage - and the unlocked content failed to stay saved when leaving the game).
What kind of dev do that kind of error twice in a row .....?

Captainstarfish

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Meh, terrible game with recycled (and subpar) animation/enemies with most of it not working to boot. Shame really. CG is half decent though, I suppose.

dijitz

Sex Demon
Reputation score
How do you get pass the vine area? I got the machete from the tent don't know how to use or equip it.

Edit: I too made the blunder of not properly checking the controls on dlsite page. Esc is how you get into the menu. So used to it exiting the game I didn't try it. They really should put a readme or something along with the game.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.