What's new

RPG RPG Maker Vore [うんこモリモリ丸] Exorcism Shrine Maiden/蘇る退魔巫女 (RJ356908)

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
I thought the heroine of the previous game was Setsuna or something. Also, are you positive that that is her name? It could still be just a title even if we never learn what her real name is. Interestingly, if her name is Miko, than translating tittle as "shrine maiden" may not be entirely correct as it could be referring to her name specifically; though given that the previous games are obviously referring to shrine maidens, that is unlikely.
She is a shrine maiden named "Shrine Maiden." The title would be accurate, because it's the third game in a series. Her name is just a plot-important kinda joke.
But now I'm curious what the black-haired, flat chested miko's name would have been.

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
Enty has been updated, we now have Sewer Squid as a fightable boss. Fairly similar to the squid boss from the last title, and pretty easy if you know how that fight went.

The gang-up fights are a thing now too, and can actually put you into a tight spot even from 100%.

Last edited:

alan0n

Reputation score
Looking forward to this. His last game was quite good, good enough that I actually bought it after already finishing it. Liking the art in this one more than the last one too, if the gameplay is as good or better than before this will be a no brainer purchase. :cool:

Junk-Hobo

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I have to say this... I adore the multi-encounter system!
Is it hella high-risk/high reward? Yes! I do hope for extra bonuses as increased monster levels depending on how many you change or more spawning in.
So reminds me of the Tale of Remnant encounter chain system.

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
So I have actually no clue what the man is thinking, but the latest demo is "free."
Like, the post on his enty is locked so that only paying people can see it, but he linked the post in his twitter which bypasses the lock and you can get the mega link.
I tried explaining it but I can't into describing how websites work in japanese, so I don't think he understood what I meant. So go download it while you can, but maybe someone can explain to him what he did better than I could.

alan0n

Reputation score
Good catch. I totally thought that was just a link to the old demo. Would not have even touched it had you not brought it to my attention.

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
wow thats hilarious, you need an account to be able to click the mega link...

but there's nothing stopping you from just copy-pasting it lol

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Anybody has a save file at the start (or at least) in the sunken ship level?

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
So a quick question or two, did anyone grab the previous demo? Before the starfish got censored to hell and back? Is it still censored in this version?

Tyrrandae

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
So a quick question or two, did anyone grab the previous demo? Before the starfish got censored to hell and back? Is it still censored in this version?
i never played the old version with the starfish, but this version definitely didn't appear to be censored.

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
No, the dickstar is not censored in the current build so no need to worry about it just yet. Which I'm happy for since the star has one of the hotter crit H actions.

chucknoris35

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Having just recently started getting into this genre more because of this topic (literally bought both previous games last night), do you all know if there is any translation files lurking around? I'm a good 90% through the second game, this one I finished the ship stage and the first game I just started. I think this is the type of game that will be infinitely better with proper translations.

Yukikaze

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Dang, I would have loved to try the new demo, but I'm glad he fixed his tweet tho.

srankstrum

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Having just recently started getting into this genre more because of this topic (literally bought both previous games last night), do you all know if there is any translation files lurking around? I'm a good 90% through the second game, this one I finished the ship stage and the first game I just started. I think this is the type of game that will be infinitely better with proper translations.
The second game has an official English translation that's available on Steam (the sexual stuff is obviously censored but there should be simple ways to get around that). The translation is more than good enough to get you through the game and the story bits, but it was pretty obviously not proof-read very well, with some awkward sentences and formatting that doesn't work with RPGMaker.

chucknoris35

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
The second game has an official English translation that's available on Steam (the sexual stuff is obviously censored but there should be simple ways to get around that). The translation is more than good enough to get you through the game and the story bits, but it was pretty obviously not proof-read very well, with some awkward sentences and formatting that doesn't work with RPGMaker.
Yeah I saw that and went ahead to download the game through steam. The translation files are decent but I have no idea where the uncensor files are. I saw some comments about it but that sent me on a wild goose chase.

climhazzard

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
You can find the uncensor stuff for the steam version of the second game on the discord for this group. At least that's where I found it.

Stiltzkinator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
If the new script needs more editing than translating, then giving it a pass for editing is doable, I think. I'm a huge fan of this game, and I think that the subpar localization by Sakuragame is a disservice to it, so perhaps I'll put this on my list of things to never get around to finishing.

Edit: It occurs to me that this isn't the right thread to discuss Taimamiko Yuugi. My bad.

Last edited:

Sue Nami

Demon Girl
Reputation score
So I have actually no clue what the man is thinking, but the latest demo is "free."
Like, the post on his enty is locked so that only paying people can see it, but he linked the post in his twitter which bypasses the lock and you can get the mega link.
I tried explaining it but I can't into describing how websites work in japanese, so I don't think he understood what I meant. So go download it while you can, but maybe someone can explain to him what he did better than I could.

I checked the previous posts before may 3, and I see no enty link at all, and checked all the links to be sure, there's nothing there. Perhaps I was just late to the party before he closed off that loophole. Did anyone preserve that enty version?