What's new

RPG RPG Maker Vore [うんこモリモリ丸] Exorcism Shrine Maiden/蘇る退魔巫女 (RJ356908)

sorrow4444

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Sorry im a bit lost, can you actually in the last demo version go to the ship? i mean i have downloaded the save from

Sapph1re_Dra90n and i just get a error again and again

PS: and can someone tell me how to go to the ship stage please?, just can beat the trash guy and i love this game

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Creator really is going all out with his imagination and lack of restraint.
If his track record is any indication, this will be out around August or September. I'll wait for the full version rather than mess around with paid trials, better to play the whole thing without hints beforehand since it's more fun that way with regards to enjoying the story.

Junk-Hobo

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Well summer is coming and well I don't mind making a Good ol' Texas style BBQ.

GIMMIE DAT DAMN FLAME THROWER!

Striker101

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Whelp, I tried to pay for Enty version a while back....showed up on my CC bill and wife found out (oops!) that was an awkward explanation lulz.
CC company also blocked it due to it being international (weird not sure how this all works yet, but finally got DLsite to work on my CC)

If anybody happen to nab it and is willing to share via PM would most appreciate it! I purchased his last game from Dlsite was worth it completely, his artwork is amazing and I love the mechanics.
Ty to all who support the creator of this magnificent piece of art!

Mick2000

Reputation score
if he REALLY did draw that within 1 hour then he really put serious dedication on the game. can't wait for it to be released.
and damn a flamethrower. shits about to go down

f4s1k1n

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I think the flamethrower will became a new game plus weapon...

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
I think the flamethrower will became a new game plus weapon...
Having to choose between having a sword and having that all-enemy fire magic spell from the last game would be decent balance. Just remove the spell and have to choose between sword or flamethrower. Then plop her into the water dungeon.

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Demo for 4.1whatever
Mega: mega.nz/#!mF9zgKiT!45FwQ36It-Rv-oDNiqApVfK2hK4P0K34yYJkKkAg3CM

cheeze

Reputation score
Seems like my download did not contain graphics/pictures/R00taiyou3 and possibly some other related data. Does anyone have a fix for this please?

nope.spawn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Demo for 4.1whatever
That doesn't really tell anyone which version it is. Almost all his demos are ver0.180XXX. The latest one is Ver 0.180430 and before that was Ver 0.180415 so I'm guessing that's the one you've linked.

Hentai no Echii

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
The one J300mer posted is the public demo that's pinned on top of the author's blog, which is Ver 0.041. The latest one is Ver 0.180429

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I stated that it was the version 4.1whatever
I didn't mean that it was the newest one, I just gave people who couldn't download the game an earlier version to help them get the hang of it. Save files seem to transfer fine, so eh.
Apologies if I wasn't clear enough.

alan0n

Reputation score
The file below might just have a link to the most recent demo. Fair warning though, the link is timed; it will expire. So if you want it better move fast.

I like this guy enough to not mess with him too much, so don't even ask me to re-up if the link is dead. Not going to. You will have to rely on someone else's kindness once its dead.

Attachments

Striker101

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Missed it, oh well.
T.T Ty anyways :) +rep for you kind sir for your efforts

Last edited:

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The new mobs are decent, but it's odd that the caterpillar men don't have any oral or insertion CGI, just them viewing her spot while she orgasms.
But thank God they implimented a decent looking female mob. Ugly Bastard is the only tag that comes tot mind for the current humanoids. I was surprised she only uses her hands despite the obvious tongue-play for most enemies, but I'm not disappointed.
Not sure how a haunted house will fare for the CGI but who knows?
Praise the oral and yuri.

comakill23

Reputation score
Yeah a lot of the monsters are pretty disgusting looking, I feel they could learn a lot from Shinobi girl, especially the snakes. But at this point it's a relief when it's not the face of a heroin addict or an actual pile of garbage/sewage