What's new

RPG RPG Maker NTR [Expiacion] Spiral Legend V (RJ224282) (RE224282)

CobraPL

Demon Girl
Reputation score

developer:
URL:
Official Blog:
Translation: none so far
Trial:

Pirated copy is outdated and contains critical bugs. There were at least 19 patches since release !

for whooping ~9$ or wait.

Official info said:
This game has 0 CG images.
This game places emphasis on the player's imagination to create fappability,
with approx. 50 hours playtime for R18 event completion.

An RPG that focuses on its plotline.
Includes 2 heroines with multiple endings and an NTR route.

41 R18 scenes total
However, they are depicted in text + SFX, and do not use any images.
Story shares same world with Spiral Legend I-IV, but player does not need to play earlier version(s). It is typical cliche with fighting with evil guys. World is "Medieval fantasy" with personified gods. Comparing to SL 1-4, game is overall better made. Less grinding (still quite much), better story and execution - NTR in earlier versions was unnatural. This time, it is streamlined, fit to the story. Girls corruption is visible and progressing over time. Author managed to get rid of "taboos", so no best1al1ty this time. Locations and quests are better paired, so less aimless wandering.

MC is male, has two female and one male companions. Both girls can be romanced and/or NTRed. There are different routes (total love, total NTR, mixed between girls, mixed for given girl, etc.). NTR is based on many factors this time. There is a lot of grinding/mob fighting.

Game is NTR-Mystery by design. Depending on option selected on game start. On first playthrough you may not see any NTR (but there may be one!!!). Or see pixel art only (MC is clueless), yes game contains some sprite sex animation. After completing the story player can see scenes (in recollection room) from girl's perspective.
4 NTR levels - Love (off), Medium (point+flag system), Pendulum (point system only), Hell (guaranteed total NTR)
In RPGM MV era author managed to upgrade from VX to VX ACE. So engine is already dated.

TIPS:
  1. Cheat Engine with speedhack 2-3x is handy (for SL I-IV it was 3-5x).
  2. Press F5 for screen's double size.
  3. CTRL is message skip.
  4. Main menu (after ESC during the game), third option from the bottom then last option. Toggle it for always run/dash.
  5. Use RPG Maker Save Edit or or Cheat Engine to add gold and EXP to your characters. You may also add ATK, but don't cheat more, because it is needed to loose certain fights in the game. Having 50-99lvl will cause mobs not to distract you (much less grinding). With RPG Maker Save Edit together with VX ACE Rpg Maker program, you may edit switches manually to skip bugged or boring parts. Oh, and warning, keeping save (slot) open in RM Save Edit and trying to save game to that slot will cause both NOT saving game and game crash. Just exit this tool before going back to the game.
  6. For pendulum save, in Save Edit, select advanced and enable variable/switch editing. There are variables (may be not present if too early in the game):
    21: Ridley Love
    22: Ann Love
    26: Ridley NTR level
    27: Ann NTR level
  7. Game comes in two versions: FPS60 and FPS80. Be aware, that Cheat Engine's speedhack WON'T work on FPS80.
NTR hidden (?) chain, google translate from official blog + edit by two people:
NTR route Chapter 7 before the boss
Ridley:
- Underground training place → Shower scene (select second option in dialogue)
  → Knights dormitory room. . . (MC bumps Ridley and Captain going back from training area)
  → Knight Dorm Room used by red hair. . . room. . . room. . . (this refers to the dorm room to the left of yours. You can sleep in that other bed but it doesn't do anything so it might be bugged)
  → Of the port town. . . (Go to the inn and you'll get a free night. If you accidentally disabled woman's perspective like me, you won't get any events though) EDIT: With perspecive on, there is only short talk between Ridley and Captain, on black screen :(

Antera - Knights head room. . . (the Prince's office room two doors to the right of the Prime Minister's room. Talk to him and Antera will come in for "tea" and you'll leave. Unfortunately the room goes black despite me activating the option to see behind the closed doors. I don't know if that's a bug or if he didn't program them all to be viewable.)
  → luxury hotel → eel (The hotel guy gives a mission to catch some rare eel for dignitaries in a conference. Google says you have to get some kind of "parakeet" bird to lure it out, but I haven't found it yet (it is hard boss south to the seal tower, near the lake) so I can't tell about the rest of this chain) → church → somewhere. . .
  → Mansion. . . Mansion. . . Mansion. . . (I have tried resting in the mansion but this doesn't activate. I might have to restart with the newer versions. I am not updating until he sorts out everything because I don't want to have to play 100 hours of the same thing over and over again because of bugs.)
  → Heigen Public bath → Somewhere. . . (Upstairs Helgen Inn. It is also blacked out despite activating the option)
Attached files:
PublicData.zip contains almost 100% gallery. [EDIT: It was for 1.13]
Save16.zip contains v1.13 pendulum NTR branching save (NTR variables not edited)

Attachments

Last edited:

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Almost all of your information is copy-pasted from DLSite. There is also very little actual information about the gameplay. It is going to stay in the Hentai section for locking until it has been updated to reflect the posting guidelines.

OP
CobraPL

CobraPL

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Yeah, I saw approved OPs with less info.
Anyway, could anyone contribute to game's description, so I attach it to the OP ? maybe @jokerace @comradered ? You guy know this game well...

DarkFire1004

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
If you see OPs like that, feel free to report them so the mod team can review it.

OP
CobraPL

CobraPL

Demon Girl
Reputation score
@jokerace
There's also missable NTR event-chains on Chapter 7 before you go to fight the boss so make sure to look around. The blog had a list of them on the daily updates.
- could you elaborate ?
Google translate:
R Underground training place → Shower. . .
  → Knights dormitory room. . .
  → Knight Dorm Room used by red hair. . . room. . . room. . .
  → Of the port town. . .

A Knights head room. . .
  → luxury hotel → eel (?) → church → somewhere. . .
  → Mansion. . . Mansion. . . Mansion. . .
  → Heigen Public bath → Somewhere. . .
Did you try this ?

I also don't understand 'morning tune" - thing that can be switched on/off during both beginning of the game and recollection room. What is it ?

Last edited:

Kazzam

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Anyone have a pendulume mode save from right before the NTR part starts?

OP
CobraPL

CobraPL

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Anyone have a pendulume mode save from right before the NTR part starts?
Try this. But problem is, that no matter what I do, I can't have Ann's NTR route w/o total NTR (both girls).

Attachments

jokerace

Reputation score
- could you elaborate ?
Look at the quote I put directly below that "there are missable chains" comment. That has notes on each one.
I also don't understand 'morning tune" - thing that can be switched on/off during both beginning of the game and recollection room. What is it ?
That is the ability to skip sex scenes. I know this because Spiral Legend IV kept translating "Morning Chung: Skip Do Not Skip" any time an event happened.
Try this. But problem is, that no matter what I do, I can't have Ann's NTR route w/o total NTR (both girls).
Try a post-1.07 version starting from chapter 5 rather than chapter 7.

Also I don't get tags so you would have to tell me directly next time you want to ask me something.

OP
CobraPL

CobraPL

Demon Girl
Reputation score
This `IS` Pendulum's 1.11+ save ! Problem is that Ann gets corrupted 2 days after Rin. And taking Rin to dinner's place won't postopne her corruption deadline past Ann's :(
BTW. Is CH7 boss a dragon? I ask to be sure that I don't confuse it with other boss.
Did you try it yourself?

Last edited:
OP
CobraPL

CobraPL

Demon Girl
Reputation score
@sorrow4444 if you ask for gallery file, here (will overwrite yours).
If you ask how to enter, there is crystal-like item in inventory.

I was unable to reproduce full NTR chains.
I managed to have pink girl both in love route and NTRed. Too bad I hadn't use translator and never actually chcked if pink is pregnant and told MC that he is the father LOL. This route is quite hard to reproduce and MAYBE it was because of bug. Anyway, this could be BEST one, when girl was fucked, got pregnant by other male, then went back to MC and told him he is a father. Then they lived as good marriage.
EDIT: PublicData moved to OP (1st post)

Last edited:

DarkFire1004

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Thread moved back.

sorrow4444

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
@sorrow4444 if you ask for gallery file, here (will overwrite yours).
If you ask how to enter, there is crystal-like item in inventory.

I was unable to reproduce full NTR chains.
I managed to have pink girl both in love route and NTRed. Too bad I hadn't use translator and never actually chcked if pink is pregnant and told MC that he is the father LOL. This route is quite hard to reproduce and MAYBE it was because of bug. Anyway, this could be BEST one, when girl was fucked, got pregnant by other male, then went back to MC and told him he is a father. Then they lived as good marriage.

TY very much!!

OP
CobraPL

CobraPL

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Save just before "hidden" Ridley-Captain scene. Nothing special here. I expected missing pixel art bed scene.

Attachments

jokerace

Reputation score
Ridley:
  → Knights dormitory room. . . (MC bumps Ridley and Captain going back from training area)
  → Knight Dorm Room used by red hair. . . room. . . room. . . (this refers to the dorm room to the left of yours. You can sleep in that other bed but it doesn't do anything so it might be bugged)
  → Of the port town. . . (Go to the inn and you'll get a free night. If you accidentally disabled woman's perspective like me, you won't get any events though) EDIT: With perspecive on, there is only short talk between Ridley and Captain, on black screen :(

Antera - Knights head room. . . (the Prince's office room two doors to the right of the Prime Minister's room. Talk to him and Antera will come in for "tea" and you'll leave. Unfortunately the room goes black despite me activating the option to see behind the closed doors. I don't know if that's a bug or if he didn't program them all to be viewable.)
  → luxury hotel → eel (The hotel guy gives a mission to catch some rare eel for dignitaries in a conference. Google says you have to get some kind of "parakeet" bird to lure it out, but I haven't found it yet (it is hard boss south to the seal tower, near the lake) so I can't tell about the rest of this chain) → church → somewhere. . .
  → Mansion. . . Mansion. . . Mansion. . . (I have tried resting in the mansion but this doesn't activate. I might have to restart with the newer versions. I am not updating until he sorts out everything because I don't want to have to play 100 hours of the same thing over and over again because of bugs.)
  → Heigen Public bath → Somewhere. . . (Upstairs Helgen Inn. It is also blacked out despite activating the option)
I have updates on this. I switched to Cobra's save from the post immediately above me, so I guess my save was just bugged. Here are the activated scenes. I'll try to just do a walkthrough and not spoil what's in them though. The highlighted is the modified from Cobra and my edits to the walkthrough:

Walkthrough Edits said:
Ridley:
  → Knights dormitory room. . . (This refers to sleeping in the broken room to the immediate left of Ridley's room. Keep sleeping there until you get an event wherein MC wakes up in the middle of the night.)
  → Sleep in Knight Dorm Room used by red hair...Second Floor Inn (this refers to the dorm room to the left of yours. Keep sleeping in that bed until you get an event where the MC wakes up and walks to the bottom of the room. The dialogue says he's looking through a window and notices a shadow moving intensely through the Inn window across from him. He recognizes it as someone having sex and hurries away from the window before he gets caught peeping. You can then go to the Inn second floor for the content as well as brief new dialogue from the Inn owner/bartender and on the door of the room the couple is in.)

Antera - Knights head room. . . (the Prince's office room two doors to the right of the Prime Minister's room. Talk to him and Antera will come in for "tea" and you'll leave. Unfortunately the room goes black despite me activating the option to see behind the closed doors. I don't know if that's a bug or if he didn't program them all to be viewable.) - I didn't get to test if this is no longer bugged because the save Cobra posted has already activated this event. I will be doing a fresh save and update again now that the blog says it has fixed all the serious bugs.
  → luxury hotel → eel (The hotel guy gives a mission to catch some rare eel for dignitaries in a conference. Google says you have to get some kind of "parakeet" bird to lure it out, but I haven't found it yet (it is hard boss south to the seal tower, near the lake - Cobra, you are missing the point of what I said I haven't found so your marking out my comment is invalid. I said I didn't know where to find the bird, not the Eel. To lure the eel out - which is the boss you are talking about - you need the cockatoo/parakeet.) so I can't tell about the rest of this chain) → church → somewhere. . . - I didn't get to this one either due to Cobra having already finished the quest.
  → Mansion. . . Mansion. . . Mansion. . . (This works now. Just keep sleeping in the mansion house and eventually the Prince will show up for dinner. No spoilers what's next.)
  → Heigen Public bath → Somewhere. . . (Upstairs Helgen Inn. This works for me now. It is pixel art on the second floor of the Helgen Inn. She went there after being implied to have had sex with the soldiers in the Men's section of the bath house.)
Also, a few weeks ago, the dev mentioned that there is not 1 major content update being planned like he usually does, but two. The first is the usual post-game dungeon, extra weapons and armor, and more events being added. The second is being kept a secret that he's being coy about. Here is the Engrish-translation of the blog post:

SpL dev said:
Sales exceeded 500. (∩´∀ `) ∩Thank
you for your review and support comments

. Serious bugs have also settled down, so
I haven't said that they are not. I'm sure still somewhere (Mate
also talking about soon version up.

Version-up of the work now Spiral Legend Ⅴ we believe in two stages.
First, as a first step, the familiar true after the high degree of difficulty map and events,
and the we believe the quest and of armor, such as implementation of stronger character for.
This is done there will also incorporate erotic events of a few points.
However, now Toka after a few months that's recent pace on making the future the pardon because it is so.
as a two-stage in such a relationship, the contents of the second stage is also still a secret. (made do not have
first stage should consider it a basic battle strengthening and stories of completion.
was a mystery in this Sakuchu ones come is Tokiakasa, might be.
what's on the back side of the story was going on, please wait patiently while reasoning please.

Oh ... all of series regulars I think the author's style will be inferior, and
it may be unexpectedly easy to predict ... ( ̄ ▽  ̄;)

Last edited:

Henlove77

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Does this game have any spray/pixel cgs like NTRPG?

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Does this game have any spray/pixel cgs like NTRPG?
there is 3 or 4 static sex sprite.. but in general, all the sex scene are text only with a black background.
if u can't read moonrunes u will probably not enjoy the game.