What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ Expiacion ] Spiral Legend V (RJ224282)

Status
Not open for further replies.

westside69

Reputation score
Didn't see a thread so decided I would make one. Another installment of the Spiral Series by Expiacion.
Dlsite:

doomulol

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
i think u need to put more info about the game or better presentation , this might get erase by admin.. i dunno who knows :coffee:

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
This thread has been moved to the H-Section for locking due to a lack of any information. If you wish to preserve this thread, please PM a moderator with an updated OP.

Kazzam

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Anyone playing this? I am unsure what I should do after the quest where I find the book below the graveryard near the orphanage.

comradered

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Just go back to the orphanage and find the priest guy.

Also, you'll want to wait until the author can get a stable version out before playing it for real. He released it with a metric fuckton of bugs, so he's having an army of japanese players play quality control for him right now. Its up to Ver 1.09, with no signs of stopping just yet.

Kazzam

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Yeah, I went back to him and got another quest that I am unsure how to complete. It is when pink haired girl starts to watch over that commander guy in his room.

comradered

Reputation score
Oh, then that's the point that decides if you get the NTR route or not. You have to wait until that Librarian NPC in the castle finishes translating the book you got. You can rest in your room to pass the time, but if you don't want to get the NTR routes, you have to check in on Ridley and Antera every day and invite them out. I haven't actually seen the not-NTR route yet, but as far as I know, you have to invite Ridley out to eat at the diner thing or something, and at some point you'll have to donate to Antera's church. You'll want to check in on the librarian NPC every day too.

You'll know you got into the NTR routes if you wake up in your room and your character remarks about something happening to both girls.

Kazzam

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Ah, thanks. Too bad the game gets stuck in a conversation loop when I talk to the librarian after a few days. :(

jokerace

Reputation score
Ah, thanks. Too bad the game gets stuck in a conversation loop when I talk to the librarian after a few days. :(
Get a version that's 1.02 or newer. That's a bug that occurs to people in Hell mode.

CobraPL

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I don't know what to do now. I stared 1.00, now I use 1.10 on old saves :(
I encountered catholic priest,k talked to him on the street, so he is in church back and I made quest for blacksmith. I can't progress the story.
OK, I had to go back to blacksmith...
Is there any walkthrough ? btw

Last edited:

CobraPL

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Oh, then that's the point that decides if you get the NTR route or not. You have to wait until that Librarian NPC in the castle finishes translating the book you got. You can rest in your room to pass the time, but if you don't want to get the NTR routes, you have to check in on Ridley and Antera every day and invite them out. I haven't actually seen the not-NTR route yet, but as far as I know, you have to invite Ridley out to eat at the diner thing or something, and at some point you'll have to donate to Antera's church. You'll want to check in on the librarian NPC every day too.

You'll know you got into the NTR routes if you wake up in your room and your character remarks about something happening to both girls.
During NTR countdown (epitaph decipher) I can't find Anna. She was in the church for one day, then she moved somewhere. Do you know where? Or it is supposed to be that way I can't find her in days 2+ ? I've met her once near water pond. There is event in library I can'f fire, because of either bug or not having Anna with me.

In other words, I can witness pink haired girl corruption progress, but Anna's not.

Last edited:

comradered

Reputation score
During NTR countdown (epitaph decipher) I can't find Anna. She was in the church for one day, then she moved somewhere. Do you know where? Or it is supposed to be that way I can't find her in days 2+ ? I've met her once near water pond. There is event in library I can'f fire, because of either bug or not having Anna with me.

In other words, I can witness pink haired girl corruption progress, but Anna's not.
Its either a bug, or she's somewhere else. Did you try near that meeting place underneath the castle? I didn't actually see the event itself, but when I updated to 1.09 or better I got the scene in the gallery anyway.

CobraPL

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Its either a bug, or she's somewhere else. Did you try near that meeting place underneath the castle? I didn't actually see the event itself, but when I updated to 1.09 or better I got the scene in the gallery anyway.
Does recollection contain sprite sex scenes? I can't see so far...

ok, so I need 100% save now. I played what I wanted (>16h)

EDIT - it needs patching ;):

Last edited:

comradered

Reputation score
Does recollection contain sprite sex scenes? I can't see so far...

ok, so I need 100% save now. I played what I wanted (>16h)

EDIT - it needs patching ;):
View attachment 24720
Some of them do, but if you're expecting NTRPG-like quality you're gonna be disappointed. It's all really quick, and it fades to black all too soon. Again, as per the Spiral Legend series, the H-Scenes are all text. I think at one point the author tried to hire someone to do the CG for his games, but so far it doesn't look like he managed to get an artist.

CobraPL

Demon Girl
Reputation score
OK, so normal, first run worked for 1.10. But any form of NG+ is critically bugged. Even for 1.11 (released today). Fore example I have shower scene/slime extermination looped.
EDIT: @comradered I extracted sprites:

and
Hair color! It is Captain !
Where to find them?

Last edited:

comradered

Reputation score
I think that's the last part of Antera's NTR route, where the MC finds about about her sexy times with the prince. I can't be too sure, since I've only ever done Ridley's NTR route.

CobraPL

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I think that's the last part of Antera's NTR route, where the MC finds about about her sexy times with the prince. I can't be too sure, since I've only ever done Ridley's NTR route.
Hmm, I had both NTR. I'll try Anna ONLY. I suspected, that some pixel graphics are for 1-NTR routes.
EDIT:
So I started from countdown. I selected NORMAL NTR difficulty. Then I tried to focus on Pink girl. Neglected totally Anna. Gues what ? Anna did not suffer ANY NTR. While Pink girl had sex both with MC and a lover. But stayed with MC at the end.
Question is, how to trigger Anna-only NTR. I guess I need Pendulum and focus on Pink. Any ideas?

Last edited:

comradered

Reputation score
Hmm, I had both NTR. I'll try Anna ONLY. I suspected, that some pixel graphics are for 1-NTR routes.
EDIT:
So I started from countdown. I selected NORMAL NTR difficulty. Then I tried to focus on Pink girl. Neglected totally Anna. Gues what ? Anna did not suffer ANY NTR. While Pink girl had sex both with MC and a lover. But stayed with MC at the end.
Question is, how to trigger Anna-only NTR. I guess I need Pendulum and focus on Pink. Any ideas?
Pendulum difficulty should help, because it does away with "relationship points" and just goes for the flag events. At least, that's how I understand it. Given that the earlier versions were a bugged mess, you might want to start a fresh save, not a new game plus.

jokerace

Reputation score
Easier said than done. :)
Ah, so pirate. In that case, anime-sharing should have some newer versions up by now. I can't promise they'll have the newest version, but it should be post-1.02 by now.

On one day, she is down at the entrance of the red light district. On another, she is in the underground hallway below the showers and doctor's office just leaving an area before you bump into her. Her last day has her in the doctor's room with a guard with another guard blocking the door. I lost her one day so that's not all days. In general though, her early double-NTR route has her with the guard-knights a lot so keep checking that hallway as well as their bunkers in the upstairs east of that hallway.

There's also missable NTR event-chains on Chapter 7 before you go to fight the boss so make sure to look around. The blog had a list of them on the daily updates.

NTR route Chapter 7 before the boss
Ridley - Underground training place → Shower. . .
  → Knights dormitory room. . . (doesn't work for me)
  → Knight Dorm Room used by red hair. . . room. . . room. . . (this refers to the dorm room to the left of yours. You can sleep in that other bed but it doesn't do anything so it might be bugged)
  → Of the port town. . . (Go to the inn and you'll get a free night. If you accidentally disabled woman's perspective like me, you won't get any events though)

Antera - Knights head room. . . (the Prince's office room two doors to the right of the Prime Minister's room. Talk to him and Antera will come in for "tea" and you'll leave. Unfortunately the room goes black despite me activating the option to see behind the closed doors. I don't know if that's a bug or if he didn't program them all to be viewable.)
  → luxury hotel → eel (The hotel guy gives a mission to catch some rare eel for dignitaries in a conference. Google says you have to get some kind of "parakeet" bird to lure it out, but I haven't found it yet so I can't tell about the rest of this chain) → church → somewhere. . .
  → Mansion. . . Mansion. . . Mansion. . . (I have tried resting in the mansion but this doesn't activate. I might have to restart with the newer versions. I am not updating until he sorts out everything because I don't want to have to play 100 hours of the same thing over and over again because of bugs.)
  → Heigen Public bath → Somewhere. . . (Upstairs Helgen Inn. It is also blacked out despite activating the option)
If you want to fasttrack a clean savefile, start the game and save and then upload that save file to . Normally I would say don't cheat or rush the story, but if you're restarting because of bugs, go ahead. You can edit your stats to 999 (health adds 999 rather than setting it to that). That's the max for RPGM and should let you rush most enemies.

Pendulum difficulty should help, because it does away with "relationship points" and just goes for the flag events. At least, that's how I understand it. Given that the earlier versions were a bugged mess, you might want to start a fresh save, not a new game plus.
comradered might be right. The newest update seems to imply something is wrong with NG+ from the NTR routes so you might need a clean save on the newest versions. I'd recommend waiting like me though

ver1.10 point in time, when it is clear the heroine route on one side NTR,
when you try to change the route in Chapter 7 restart while the favorability adjustment of clear room
possibility of NTR route and good route is a problem mutually conflict occurs there is.
Since the NTR route cannot be deleted by restarting Chapter 7, start from Chapter 5.
* Ver1.11 only corrects bugs caused by route conflicts.
blog is if you want to follow its updates. author is planning for a "new events + new area" update in the future like he has done with the other Spiral Legend games.

Status
Not open for further replies.