What's new

Extended GOR game concept / RP (Knotting, Tentacles, and Breeding)

Is there any interest in such a game?

• You have my interest

• I want to help build this

• I'd totally RP the shit out of that in the meantime

• I'm not interested in birth

• Just no. That's fucked up, get the fuck out of here with that shit.

• I'm not interested in alien creatures

• More beastiality plz

• More tentacles plz

• More breeding chamber plz

• I fapped

Results are only viewable after voting.

Reputation score
I've been lurking around for a game where the GOR goes further than an infinite loop or single image before title screen. I mean if it's a sex game, fucking her should be the highlight, not the afterthought. Specifically, most dog knotting, or at least the followup to and consequence if not the knot itself, is pretty weak, and the only ones worth a damn I've found have been in games that are then cancelled or indefinitely put aside such as resident evil progeny, mitsuko X space escape (slow revamp), fairy fighting, and nanocrisis. If there's a game I'm missing that encapsulates this idea more completely, please point me in the right direction, but I think I'm onto something here. I've always liked the idea of a dog knotting a girl and doing the fairy fighting frost wolf kind of giant extended knot/overflowing cum/puppies thing, and having it actually matter in the game which I wish that FF would do rather than going to the main menu... I wanna keep romping around with the frost wolf and letting him knot her for new effects and animations, and have the game open up with several branches. If there is a capture game, usually it's a bunch of dudes gangraping her, which I'm sure some of you guys are into, but it's really not my thing. After all raping her they might like strap her down and get a dog to rape her once, kinda not my thing. I like it when a dog takes her virginity and never lets her go, her first and last mate. There are a couple moonspeak capture games that I'm somewhat blindly playing through but so far the monsters aren't dogs with a cool capture mechanic. I may run into them later in the game, but it's hard to appreciate a series of pictures and/or screen rumbles you can't read, even if the idea is there. The dogs in many of these capture games aren't even special enough to fuck the girl they just bite her.

In my experience, most sex games involve a few seconds of thrusting and a quick burst of cum that doesn't lead to pregnancy, knotting, capture, bondage, or at least something special. The monster leaves after a quick cumshot and dismount, or maybe repeats the process exactly the same. I've never met a game that doesn't quit too soon on the GOR consequences thing. Once you've hit the title screen after getting to the good stuff, it's like a movie that ended about a half hour too soon, total letdown, maybe there's a sequel... aaaaand the sequel skips over the part I wanted to know about, FML... The cool thing about a game compared to a visual novel or story is it ends up with a girl of your choice being in a different position, place, or time each run-through, approached by a different creature, with a different outcome determined by your skill/choices, making every session a unique story - And the story of a young 18-25 year old girl who got captured and taken to a den of tentacles for breeding should just be beginning of her long fertile life, not the end of her story.

You as a player of a sex game should get a front row seat to watch it all unfold. When that dog knots that girl and his knot falls out less than 2 seconds later, it's like oh what was the point of that? Little fucker runs off and all the cum pours out anyway... what a waste. I want him to dominate the fuck out of her, knot her up real nice and tight and stay knotted at a minimum of an hour, but really more like several hours ideally, constantly cumming in her the entire time, tugging her around by his knot, and really blasting it around in her as his bitch, and not a drop can leak out because he's so solidly plugged up inside her. I like it when they stay in her loyally and go back for another round without the knot ever deflating. This is where sex games get lazy instead of creative, and where I'd like to make a game that really steps up to the plate.

Nitty gritty on design, for those of you whose attention I grabbed:
(Otherwise, read down to the monsters or the story. I added some neat shit to the brutehound description.)
I'm assuming most of you are also here for the tentacles, and I'm making up the lore for that here as I go along. So far there's three tentacle-type creatures that I'm going to use for sure, but really I'd like at least 5 or 6 alien/tentacle creatures designed by the players' input so you can ultimately shape the tentacle creatures and aliens the way you want, and then populate your world with a lot of them. If there's another type of dog or two you'd like to see, by all means speak up... If it's gonna be the ultimate dog sex game then let's hit everyone's fetish in that area, even if it's just to have normal wolves that act more realistically, knot for normal periods of time, go ass to ass after knotting, and don't impregnate humans, or wolf gangbangs like triple knotting her in her pussy/ass/mouth at once. I'm also happy to change the zombie dogs to fit people's fetishes. My primary fetishes are completely covered with brutehound and wolfkin here, but now that I've gotten to refining them a little, I've really gotten to appreciate team darkside with the flusterspire and octocluster...

Having several girls in the game that all interact with it in a sandbox style means time can progress for all of them simultaneously, with a bunch of boxes across the top of the screen to monitor their progress. When one girl gets defeated/captured, the game simply changes for her rather than ending, and you can check up on her progress at any time, while getting a different girl into an equally interesting situation. The challenge here is balancing the lapse of time with the ability to only control one character at a time. Turn-based games are slow and boring, and forcing people to spread out time between everyone means they can't just run off with one girl, get her raped, and watch her progress. The best solution I can think of is to have a year-long buffer, so you can spend a year with each girl you activate, jump back and forth between them, and once all of their progress is completed for that year you can move onto the next year, leaving the rest in limbo at their base age until you are ready to begin their story. However this may bring with it some of its own problems, when some people just wanna zoom in on that one girl in that one breeding chamber and fap with her for a while without worrying about anything else like time restraints when they get blue balls and gotta continue that other damn story. It gets weird if an area has already calculated for someone not being there, then a new girl comes in 3 months earlier... but we could solve that by bringing her into a different neighboring breeding chamber first in an unused area of that complex, and then moving her over at the start of the next year or when their timelines catch up. It seems prudent to have time pass simultaneously for girls who are in the same room/breeding chamber/adventuring party.

Gameplay-wise the platform is very flexible, and we could come up with just about anything for a story about why they're leaving town and going into the woods, we could make several quests in town that lead people to different types of monsters, retrieval quests, go to this town to do X, go to this thing on the other side of these woods, you may want to bring a bodyguard, etc. When danger happens, her job is to run, dodge, hide, or sneak past. Fuck all of the mandatory quest shit though, if someone just wants to start off and get a girl raped out in the woods, he should be able to without dodging a bunch of dialogues.

Depending on your taste, you could try to develop the human town to conquer the monsters, or you could breed each one of the different types of wolves and do what this series of short stores implies, or you could take the other route and breed with tentacles to have them conquer the land. I'm thinking the girls should be from a town that had a disaster and they all had to leave to a new town, many of which are defenseless and only have the clothes on their back, some of which founded a refugee camp underground nearby for unused girls to camp in. While a virgin xena warrior princess is cool and all, that's not really why we're here. I think it's more fun to have a struggle+dodge style run or rape game with beautiful vulnerable girls. The ultimate reason we're here is line marvel, I mean he made a pretty fun game where the girl was helpless and tormented/followed by all sorts of interesting critters that she had to navigate around.

I request that submissions have some unique mechanism to immobilize or do something cool like a knot or a special breeding or capture mechanism, with an emphasis on vaginal cumming. If it also plugs more holes than that by all means, but we're here to breed her. No futa, loli, scat, M/M or gore toward women. Men can get fucked up and eviscerated all day long, it's kinda fun when a bodyguard and love interest gets badly hurt and has to watch as she is taken... but the fertile women are for breeding, not murdering, and are extremely valuable to all species. I'm not completely against vore, like if it's something like meatcatcher in fairy fighting where she ends up swallowed by a ball of tentacles with a breeding chamber inside, but I don't want our girls getting digested. Anyway, if you write a badass story with a species you would like to see, you'll see it included at some point. If this becomes a group RP thing where people post their own girls and scenarios, they can also become part of the game lore, and I'll include them in the overall world population and balance of power dynamic.

Ideally the girls will be easily modular within the world so people can create and import their own by filling out a few stats and including a portrait picture and choosing a character icon/body/texture/shape in game. That way each girl can plug into the world easily without a lot of separate backstory work, while having different results with different girls due to base stats. The real work and payoff will be in programming each monster's endgame so I would like to streamline a lot of other parts.

What would be the best platform to build such a game on? Are there those in here with programming skills who are interested in teaming up to build it? If you fapped while reading the stories below you should pop out of lurking to at least answer the poll, if you don't have the ambition to reply with some input. I'm thinking of just picking up unity, but if someone has talent with spritework or 3d animations and wants to see this come to life, i would be honored to direct my platform around their artistic skills.

I want this to be free, both because fuck paid games, but also because apparently there's a legal minefield around payments for beastiality on credit cards, not to mention patreon. I don't expect anything for myself except hardcore fappage, and I'd be glad to share such material with other unfulfilled perverts like myself.

OP
S
Reputation score
Girls - Age/Breast Cup/Fertility
Sasmi - 18/B/11/innocent/nimble/tiny frame/short/shapely/vulnerable
Naomi - 18/C/9/student/nerdy/intelligent/naive/clumsy
Jaya - 20/C/8/shapely/intelligent/magic
Nina - 22/D/10/stunning/weak struggle
Orma - 23/C/10/wide hips/short/seer/hunted by tentacles
Flora - 25/D/8/curvy athletic/strong

Monsters /Combat/Fertility/Details
Cerberus /A/5/unknown origin/original father of the pack/
-The cerberus is a 700 pound demonic dog with 3 heads. There is only one known cerberus and nobody knows where he came from, who is an unstoppable force in battle and one should never attempt to fight it without an army behind them. Cerberus knows his strength and prides himself with particularly difficult targets. He typically will capture his mates as a token of victory from bounty hunting parties, royalty convos, or from other threats in his territory, often taunting any males who found her attractive when he rapes her in front of them. Cerberus will take particularly longer than other creatures to finally do anything more than hammer into her and precum, often having sex for two to three hours before taking his claim and knotting her. During this time, he will slowly conquer her with each thrust and shot of precum, giving her dominant marks periodically, and stopping every ten minutes to thrust fully into her and pulsate inside her tauntingly as if he's knotting her, swelling out just a little bigger in her instead. If the male tries to fight him during this mating time, cerberus will temporarily disable the male and force him to watch until after he is completely knotted to her and has finished cumming, and tugging on her a few times, and then shows her now swollen womb to him, wiggling his dick to protrude through a bump through her womb and show where she ends and the knot inside her begins - Only then after he sees the despair in his eyes does he kill him. If he behaves, cerberus will always spare his life and lets him leave at any time with his proverbial tail between his legs, so there are many angry stories around the countryside of weak men who lost the love of their life to cerberus, and many bounties on his head. A few have befriended him, bringing him females in exchange for favors, or as a sacrifice.
Once knotted, Cerberus is known to flood his bitch with a torrent of cum for hours at a time, his knot incredibly powerful and unforgiving, plugging her womb up solidly and painfully, and forcing all of his cum to overflow into her ovaries, while pushing her head and/or shoulders down and lifting her hips up with his knot for seed time. Between sheer gravity and pressure, her ovaries are immediately both flooded. While theoretically incompatible with humans, if she is ovulating, the sheer volume of his hot cum has a way of dominating her eggs, billions of them bashing at and eventually penetrating the egg from many angles, causing fertilization anyway. Cerberus is known to knot a new bitch for two months straight and keeps fucking her during that time, ensuring that if she is capable of having his child, that she will do so. If she gets pregnant, he will keep her in his massive harem among his many other prizes and fucks her periodically on a schedule between knotting all his other women for a day at a time. However, if she is not pregnant by two months, then she is useless to him, and he will ruthlessly force her to leave, but she will not want to - Completely crystalized, stretched out, and saturated with his cum to the point where she is repulsive and uselessly loose to all human men, like throwing a hot dog down a hallway. All men can feel the undesirable effect of cerberus's seed, on the one wall of her vagina that he can actually make contact with at a time, like someone using teeth while giving him fellatio and leaving gouges and scars on his penis if he actually tries to get friction inside her. To get her pregnant, men have to resort to jerking off into her, but at least they can conveniently fit both hands into her easily while doing so, at the risk of scarring their hands. She is never the same, her marks and hickies never fade, and her vagina will never heal or tighten. Brutehounds aren't particularly happy about it but they can and will tolerate her, especially a runt, so cerberus's discarded females will often go on an exodus into the woods to find a brutehound.
The impregnated women cerberus keeps are never heard from again, regularly knotted and constantly pregnant in his harem with the rest of his brood. As his harem grows, he rarely has time to leave, and he is seen less and less. The children of cerberus who emerge from this harem are known as Brutehounds.
Brutehound /C/10/crazy fuckin knot/intense sex and uncontrollable orgasm/
-The brutehound is a son of cerberus, an intelligent 200-500 pound one-headed wolf made out of pure muscle. Only 5% of brutehounds are female and they only express about 5% of the human mother's DNA, most notably cunning intelligence, lacking a tail, and having opposable thumbs. Nobody fully understands how brutehound genetics works, but many traits of cerberus are cancelled out by the human mother's traits rather than being expressed, and fertility with humans has dramatically increased instead. Particularly, certain traits have adapted particularly for knotting and fertilizing humans, and unlike human cum, a brutehound's warm penetrating cum tricks the human body into accepting his seed through membranes and cell walls, particularly effective at penetrating the womb and ovaries. Due to its unusual affinity for breeding with humans and instinctual desire for a human like its mother, brutehounds have adapted to going on hunting trips alone or in packs for the purpose of raping and impregnating women. The rare brutehound female is usually taken by the rare "runt" brutehound who doesn't have the skills or strength take a human female and is undesirable for a hunting party, and female brutehounds are never seen outside the den as there are more runts than females, and they have a sort of derp fight over her.
-If a brutehound finds a potential fertile human mate, he will not hesitate to approach, intimidate, and rape said mate. If she stays still out of fear, he will push her over onto her back and lay down on top of her, pinning her in missionary position and clamping around her waist and legs. If she attempts to run instead, he will run faster and knock her over, taking her in doggy position, and once penetrated will wrap his legs around hers and throw his front legs over her shoulders, clamping around her solidly. A brutehound will only take a few moments to mount a potential mate, but it is during these crucial moments before penetration that the female has the best chance of escape.
-An average brutehound's cock starts off at 6 inches long and is less than an inch in diameter, allowing his red rocket to penetrate easily and make full hip contact even without lubrication. Once fully penetrated, a brutehound will clamp around the female powerfully for 30-60 seconds without breaking the hip connection and stay as deep as he can, growing rapidly inside her during this time to somewhere between 10 and 18 inches long - The tip of the brutehound's cock penetrates through the cervix into the womb and only stops when it indents the back wall of the uterus. Once it makes contact, the tip slowly swells out like a mushroom and prevents it from pulling out of her womb, requiring more force than a human can put forth in order to break free. After mushrooming and lodging inside her cervix powerfully, the rest of his cock will powerfully pulsate and deliver precum into her constantly at about the same rate a human male climaxes at, growing with each pulse as it swells outward, until the tightness of her pussy matches the outward pressure of his swollen cock which is usually between 3-4 inches wide. There is just enough time and pressure during this transition that his precum rushes in between and lubricates, creating a frictionless barrier. So the connection is intensely tight and pleasurable, but moves freely for the length of her uterus until the mushroom tugs at her cervix. As big as it is and as unpleasant as you would expect raw rape to be, it is surprisingly smooth and glides inside her for the length of her uterus without any foreplay.
-As soon as his head penetrates her pussy lips, he will start to precum, and will not stop cumming in some way until after he pulls out. A female's last chance of escape is during these 15 minutes while lubrication precum is still leaking out, before the base of his cock knots inside her to epic proportions, making her his bitch and ensuring that it's impossible to separate for a very long time. Brutehounds are famous for their double knots, where both the base and the tip will grip her and tug separately, and they soften at different times so there is almost always at least one knot holding him inside his bitch. Once knotted, the stream of precum escalates to a torrent of seed unmatched by any other species, sustained for hours as the female's womb absorbs it, eventually oversaturating her womb and flowing through her bloodstream to all major organs, fertilizing every inch of her and cramming sperm around her ovaries like people on a chinese subway. The ovaries are penetrated and fertilized by sheer force, causing a litter's worth of her eggs to be released to take hold in her womb, and leaving many more fertilized eggs around the edges of her ovaries inside, hibernating till next breeding cycle after these are born. One full series of ejaculations while knotted for several hours can result in as many as 3 to 5 consecutive pregnancies even if she escapes afterward.
-Once thrusting begins, he tugs at her cervix powerfully with every thrust, then pushes back against the back of her womb, bumping it just enough to tickle. As speed picks up, this is a recipe for an intense orgasm unlike the female has ever experienced. If quick and successful, a rescue attempt at this point will result in reasonable discomfort for her in the process, accompanied by a cork sound. Any failed attempt to pull them apart results in him clamping down and aggressively pulsating at full depth instead of thrusting - Expediting the knotting process down to 1-3 minutes and making separation much more difficult during that time. The more that people mess with him after this transition, the larger he swells inside her, and the quicker he cums in her. Fight enough and the brutehound will tie the knot with her permanently on the spot with a loud echoing pop. A brutehound will never give up on an opportunity to claim a mate and will sacrifice peaceful lovemaking on the first mating attempt to secure a knot in her - Later he can make love with her over and over while still knotted from that first time. A brutehound prefers to pleasure his fresh mate if possible, for if a female reaches orgasm before the first knotting and her vagina clamps tightly around his cock, his cock will instantly swell out and meet her clench, which causes her vagina to clamp more powerfully, which causes him to swell more powerfully. Within seconds, the unstoppable force meets the immovable object, and budging even a nanometer is impossible. Soon her muscles start to spasm and work on their own automatically and he responds by hardening inside her and knotting more and more powerfully each second. At that point they have tied the knot until she is ready to give birth.
-Brutehounds are stronger than humans and it takes at least two strong men, or four average girls, to pull a brutehound off of a female once he mushrooms, even before he knots - One to two removing and untwining the limbs around her, and the other(s) pulling their hips apart. No female is capable of escaping on her own once the brutehound has inserted and clamped around her - After that point she's helpless to his will without help. Once knotted, even if not holding onto her, the amount of force required to pull them apart would damage her and her womb... Not including his own muscle holding onto her and/or fighting back which he can now do easily. Any attempts to prevent brutehound mating must be done before knotting occurs, and every second he spends inside her leading up to that makes them harder to separate, and makes her more likely to fight for him instead of against him.
-At first, the brutehound's basic knot lasts solidly for at least 2-8 hours, which is plenty of time to unload several gallons of cum into her, oversaturating her and fertilizing her... But this extends and intensifies with each consecutive mating, and after several successful sessions of mating with the same female, a brutehound can pop into place and tie the knot with her inseparably and without a time limit, only dislodged momentarily for childbirth. As soon as the last pup is born he will thrust right back in and let her womb clamp back around his cock as he prepares to impregnate her again. This eagerness is largely unnecessary because by that point her ovaries are saturated and fertilized for another few litters anyway, but the brutehound's lustful nature loves to make sure that pregnancy is always guaranteed, and further saturation will eventually fertilize every egg in her ovaries anyway. Brutehounds are thorough and will not stop there - They will continue to fertilize her every minute of every day to the best of their ability, and once her last litter is born he will knot her the last time permanently, and just fuck her more aggressively without any breaks, oversaturating every inch of her body with his cum. A brutehound takes great honor in such an achievement and gets an undying lust for her when his mate's last egg has been fertilized and born. From there he will do everything in his power to pleasure her, care for her, and feed her with his constant cum.
-Once a brutehound allows both of his knots to soften, he pulls out very slowly, his mate's pussy stitching shut solidly behind it like a zipper to hold all his cum in and prevent anyone else from mating with her. Until her litter is born, only that brutehound's precum will release the padlock on her pussy while his live cum continues to fertilize and penetrate every inch of her. By then a large litter has taken hold in her womb, and they mature and gestate quickly, leading to a large brood very quickly. Brutehound pups are small and completely painless for the female to deliver. The only distortion to her body is from the brutehound's enormous cock once it knots and the huge torrents of cum stretching her womb out, which she quickly grows accustomed to.
-Interestingly, once completely fertilized and bred by the brutehound and left with empty ovaries, she ages much more slowly from that point on. Every 100 years ages her about 6 months to a year. The brutehound gets the same benefit from drinking her breastmilk. They both constantly nourish each other and can sustain together for over a thousand years of constant lustful sex. The more seed the female receives, the more energized and animated she is about fucking him, escalatingly drunk with aphrodesiac, so after hundreds of years it is more intense than even your imagination can give it credit for.
-Bigger alpha brutehounds have been known to permanently tie the knot during their first insertion, so there is always risk when a dominant brutehound simply penetrates and clamps down around a female. The amount of cum a brutehound unleashes is unmatched by any other species, and once knotted it is impossible for a single drop to ever leak out. They take tying the knot very seriously, much moreso than humans take marriage. A brutehound is very protective of his wife and will exclusively mate with her as long as he has her captured, having as many children with her as possible, and protecting her with his life. He can track her down anywhere in the world once mated and will always pursue her if she escapes or is rescued. Once indefinitely knotted, brutehounds can walk around normally with their mates hanging beneath them. They use this to find the most remote and secret location they can in the hopes of a long safe existence of uninterrupted sex. Once a home is found, a brutehound ensures his mate never leaves their new home and keeps her pinned beneath him and/or knotted at all times. As their brood grows, the puppies defend their new queen with their life and follow her everywhere she goes until they are old and numerous to form their own clan. She is the center of the pack and they all loyally imprint on her. Her purpose is then to grow and nurse the pack, and to receive her brutehound husband's sexual appetites constantly, since his desire will never waver and he will never tire. A brutehound never takes no for an answer and will keep pumping his mate with aphrodesiac until she won't take no for an answer either. There are many mated pairs spread throughout every hidden corner in the continent, many of which long forgotten about after several generations of humans have come and gone, their memories like dust in the wind, still adamantly fucking more aggressively than ever, never to be found and with hundreds of more years of fucking ahead of them.
-The brutehound's knot has a funny shape that pushes against the gspot. Each thrust flicks against her gspot back and forth, and each pulse of cum pushes out against it. A brutehound's mate gets a front row seat to everything that is happening inside her, including a measurement of the cum flowing into her, and overbearing orgasm is inevitable. Brutehounds have unusually warm cum that absorbs into the womb and ovaries, and also doubles as an aphrodesiac as it penetrates her cells past her womb. Once knotted and deep into orgasm, females are known to adamantly fight against rescue attempts and struggle with all their strength to keep their brutehound deep inside them. As her brood grows and her children's loving eyes imprint on her, she will quickly side with the pack against rescuers or past friends/lovers.
-Even though a marriage with a brutehound usually starts with rape, it ends in a neverending lustful frenzy where the female enjoys it way more than their dedicated, loyal, and ever lustful brutehound mate. The more she enjoys it, the more animated and lustful he gets, the fire in his eyes burning more brightly and creating a neverending cycle of intense lustful lovemaking. After a few days you will never separate them. It's just impossible. After a month they are both drunk with lust and the only thing that matters to them is each other and their growing brood. If given the option a brutehound and his mate will never want to see the light of day again once they settle in a cave safely to breed for centures, slowly building a dynasty as their children start to bring back mates of their own. All women of breeding age should stay indoors and protected until the epidemic is solved.

Last edited:
OP
S
Reputation score
Wolfkin /B/8/bipedal/
-These are uniquely adapted ferocious humanoids with wolf-like wit, strength, and knot. They are the more humanized 2nd generation outcasts and descendant of cerberus - The almost entirely male brutehound offspring of cerberus later impregnated many human women, the children of whom are the wolfkin, who have cult-like loyalty to their brutehound father and their human mother.
Wolfkin start out looking like puppies for the first 3 years, over the next 15 years they grow into a bipedal humanoid with a human face that sheds all of their hair except their head as they come of age. They grow into 6-7 foot tall humans that range from 150-300 pounds, and are born at a rate of about 75% male and 25% female. While smaller, they are much more nimble, intelligent, and capable in battle, and can easily defeat a brutehound. While cute as puppies and attractive as adults, they are grotesque between the age of 3-6 as this transition happens, both in the eyes of humans and to brutehounds, and only their mother's imprinting and their father's desire to reproduce and protect his spawn keeps them around during that age. The pack adamantly protects all of the wolfkin and spawn, but hazing is still rampant toward the grotesque, and the mutated ones who never grow out of it become the front line of defense, the hideous and terrifying looking zombie dogs that haunt the nightmares of those who venture too close to try to save their captured loved ones, or who attack the clan's compound for any reason.
While the wolfkin are considerably more human than brutehounds and therefore more genetically compatible with humans, brutehounds are considerably more aggressive with their rape, enormous and unforgiving knot, and their torrential cum output. This shouldn't diminish a wolfkin's fertility - His cum release is ten times as strong as a human and his knot is bigger than your average dog, usually between the size of a softball and a grapefruit. Human pregnancy is guaranteed when a wolfkin cums in a female.
Wolfkin express more human-like characteristics and prefer to seduce or protect a female rather than rape her. However, in wolfkin culture when one protects a female from ambush, serious harm, rape, or murder, then she belongs to him and he has the right to "saddle her" and whisk her away with or without her consent. A wolfkin won't start an unnecessary fight and will not bother you if mind your own business, and is an excellent ally to have - However, it is dangerous for a human male to fight a wolfkin with a female mate or love interest present, for if the wolfkin wins a fight you instigated, he will saddle her and fuck her in front of you - After knotting her and bulging out her womb with cum, you will never see that female again, and she will bear many children for him. A human female who minds her own business and doesn't start a fight can usually befriend a wolfkin rather than being raped - Although a minority of them are more aggressive, called dungeon wolfkin, and they will certainly rape you (more on that later).
Wolfkin are effective with leather and steel working techniques, and use that knowledge to enhance their unusual bondage techniques, creating powerful belts, straps, and soft and comfortable yet sturdy and unforgiving handcuffs. Long before the knot takes hold, they are famous for attaching themselves to their mates solidly using a belt around their waists, and fastening it behind her with several zip ties so it cannot be unbuckled by hand without cutting it. Sometimes the belt can weave between his/her pants loops to immobilize it, sometimes he just looks for women with a nice hourglass shape - thin waist and wide hips so it won't budge. This is known as a saddle, for riding in their bitch comfortably for a long journey. After knotting their mate, they are famous for putting a specialized metal plate over the buckle that spans all the way around the belt and can only be undone with a special key, known as a keystone. Keystones also have additional chain attachments to 2+ additional belts or straps, the primary two of which they use to attach both of their upper thighs together with their mate's upper thighs directly across, for extra thrust and a tight seal between the waist belt and the thigh belts with pressure from above and below, giving leverage and solid bondage around their hips and mashing them together incredibly solidly. Extra attachments vary based on personal preference and could be used to attach any combination of her elbows, hands, ankles, knees together behind him so she cannot untwine or release. Others like to put a collar around his mate and chain it to something, such as the saddle, himself, to a stationary stud. When their knot softens, their hips are still tightly attached to their mate's and even a softened penis never actually has the ability to slide out, even if they both struggle to do so. It's then easy to rapidly grow right back into her after a few minutes of rest and go for another round. A wolfkin's sex drive is as relentless as a brutehound and once saddled they keep getting more lustful as time goes on being inside her. Keep in mind, use of a saddle is extremely common among wolfkin and that alone rarely means he is a dungeon wolfkin.
Once fully saddled, a wolfkin and mate will remain bonded together constantly until he says otherwise and they can casually walk around with her twined to him constantly, and chained as such so there is zero effort involved for her except to reciprocate - until her pregnancy goes full term, at which point the pressure needs alleviated around her womb and she needs protected until she gives birth. If she desires to leave after giving birth, he will graciously let her, and it is within the wolfkin code of honor to honor her after her first birth. If she decides to stay or if she leaves and returns, unless she is pregnant with another male's child or carrying his seed, a wolfkin will always graciously accept a mate he has already chosen to mate with. Since she has already proven to be fertile he will sniff her pussy to make sure it hasn't had any new seed, and if it hasn't then he will mount her and saddle her on the spot, claiming her as his bride. Wolfkin are very social and once married most will walk around town casually with their wife saddled to them, doing regular business. A well-saddled wolfkin is typically not a direct threat to women like most creatures are so nobody worries about them anywhere in the region. This is what the dungeon wolfkin play off of, and will often go into town saddled to one female and take another one or two as slaves stealthily, ambushing a female putting a collar around their neck and wrists with a slave chain he controls, and a gag in their mouth with dampeners to silence them, while nobody is looking at or worrying about him.
Be vigilant about warning signs of these rogues - some grotesque, some perverted, some just outcast, but a small minority of wolfkin have built dungeons in remote locations hidden away from the clan and not endorsed by them, getting carried away making entire scenarios with handcuffs and keys inside locked jail cells, sliding steel beams to block doors after locking them, and wrapping chains around bars to immobilize entrances and exits. Often, the only release is on the other side out of reach, or it is only accessible by using a key that is way up out of reach on the other side of the door you need the key to open. Out of hobby, every time a dungeon wolfkin cums in his bitch, he works consistently for as long as he cums in her he challenges himself to escalate in complexity, accessibility, and redundancy. This gets him more worked up and he fucks her again, returning to more bondage, and the cycle continues eventually creating catch-22's that cannot be escaped by her - the only recourse is a small opening for their litters of puppies to leave and join the rogue pack, or come back in with keys or other materials, but too small for even a small child's shoulders to fit through. It requires help from the pack and several hours of work to open the main door to a dungeon wolfkin's prison cell, and he will chain his bitch inside the cell before leaving, usually coming back with a new saddled bitch that she will have to watch and share with. If you value your freedom, never let an outcast wolfkin bring you to a remote location - If one saddles you, figure out a way to keep the saddle chained there on location and convince him to remove the saddle and let you go. It is a challenge but it is your best hope - for if he whisks you away, it can take months or years worth of work for a rescue team to ever get to you and unwork his labyrinth, and by then you have had many of his children. You won't escape from a dungeon wolfkin on your own, I guarantee it.
-
Grotesque /B/0/"Zombie Dog"/Cannot impregnate humans, corrupts them instead/Aggressive broodhound + cerberus mating characteristics/
The front line defenders of the wolf-kin, they failed to make the transitional rite of passage and remain in a deformed wolf shape, their fertility never matured, but their lust is greater than that of any other descendant of cerberus.
With all of the same sexual knotting characteristics as a brutehound, you should never let a grotesque knot you. They will not take care of you and pamper you like a brutehound. Instead, there is a loophole - The indefinite knot never actually triggers the "until children" clause. Once indefinitely tied to a mate with a pop like a brutehound, a grotesque's knot will never release on its own. It usually takes 3-5 knottings for them to truly permanently tie the knot. At that point, she will be flooded with the same amount of cum as a brutehound, but unable to fertilize her eggs. So it penetrates the rest of her cells and corrupts her with the same genetic disease he has, slowly making her grotesque and twisted like him as their bodies slowly start to merge inside her like siamese twins. Once permanently tied, there is no way to retrieve or save her from the grotesque pair they will become, a fate worse than death as she is endlessly raped and seeded.
===
Tentacles and Aliens
===

Flusterspire /C/9/alien blob/grows around and encases female inside/master burrower/
-A youngling looks like a little slime-like blob and plants itself inside a potential mate's pussy, sliding through her cervix in about five seconds, then growing in her womb and stretching outward, overflowing through her pussy as it grows. It creates a ball around her hips that grows around her legs quickly forming a blobby tower around its mate and hosts her safely immobile inside. This process usually takes an hour or two.
-Adult flusterspires are known to burrow underground as a trap and swallow women who walk above it, encasing them from the waist down and grasping/suctioning her if not freed quickly, at which point full encasement is inevitable if you cannot cut it underground and it burrows deeper with her.
-Once completely encased in a flusterspire, the mate is then fucked constantly, nourished by its cum in a symbiotic relationship. Once complete, she cannot actually move her body anymore, nor can she ever release herself from the flusterspire without causing her excruciating pain and risking her life. The flusterspire is named after those last few moments of visual contact before losing her forever.
-A flusterspire starts off blue, but turns red once it completely encases a mate, and will always remain red as long as it has a mate inside.
-Inside a flusterspire it feels wet, fleshy, and soft, suctioned to her tightly from the waist down. The entire thing is like a vacuum sucking her into it if someone tries to pull her out, and it clenches around her all over at once when someone tries to pull a female out of a flusterspire that has grown up to the waist. If she has a thin waist and wide hips, you can forget pulling her out, you have to cut the flusterspire open. Once fully encased around her, it will widen out significantly as it devours her breast milk over time, leaving just a central spire that encases her from the waist down with a lot of hollow space for her brood to accumulate. The little baby slime blobs quickly imprint on her and surround her, massaging her constantly from the waist up to her neck, leaving her head completely unhindered.

Octocluster /C/9/many thin vines reach out and entangle/single core with cocks in center knots to her ass and molds to her pussy knotting it as well, then gushes cum into her womb like a geyser for hours before laying eggs inside her/
-While easy to cut their thin vine-like arms, there are many of them, and they like to grapple and immobilize the target. The target is slowly entwined and dragged to the core, which is at first just a small mound that the female's pussy is placed onto, and then firmly held immobile. The mound chemically reacts to her pussy's juices, and it grows into her as a cock. It will keep growing up into her womb until it hits the back wall, at which point it will swell out and plug her up, preventing any cum from leaking out as it unloads a constant stream of cum into her, preparing her womb to take its eggs. It still takes hours of constantly cumming for an octocluster to finally start laying eggs, and during this time the many arms will continue to writhe around her and tangle together into a cocoon around her. After a about hour of cumming inside her, the cock is harder than steel and will only soften once she is ready to give birth, remaining knotted in her ass during childbirth. After several days of cumming, the appendage inside her will mold with her DNA and her body will crave it.
Octoclusters are impressively fertile for an alien species and will fill a mate with almost as much cum as a brutehound. The cum stimulates her breasts to produce large amounts of milk which the octocluster feasts on, keeping her in a constant state of pregnancy so it can constantly feast on her breastmilk, and feeding her nutrients with its cum. After a week of being mated with an octocluster, she no longer needs or wants food, and needs his cum for her nourishment and survival instead. When fused as one, an octocluster and mate are a self-contained unit that feed each other. It is important to rescue females during the first hour before the octocluster's cum takes a hold of her and assimilates her. After a week, the knot in her ass has fused with her, and there is no way to separate them.
Be careful approaching a mated octocluster because it will have many spawn hitchhiking with it that will team up to take a new mate, and once she is immobilized the next alpha in line will mate her immediately. Octoclusters are known to breed in packs so that their mates don't get lonely, and mated octoclusters take great pride in caring for all females in their pack. These breeding harems are extremely successful at producing offspring rapidly, but females never quite get used to the slimy things crawling out of their womb constantly.
Darkthorn B/8/crawling mass of tentacles with little black spikes on the appendages/tentacle monster takes many women and breeds them all/grows bigger as it breeds/smaller darkthorns can stick to and hang from ceilings or walls to ambush their first mate/
-The darkthorn gets its name from the little retractible black spikes on the tentacles, which easily burst through human skin like a needle and then split down the middle into two curly hooks under the skin like a fishhook, secreting a toxin that makes a female lusty and soon unwilling to fight back, and makes a male weak and sleepy, dulling his nerves and muscles. Every one of its tentacles has functional penis on the end of it, making it poor at fighting and striking, but extremely dangerous to get tangled up in. Darkthorn toxin is known to shrink a canine's knot, and they can neutralize and/or detach wolves effectively. An adult darkthorn can take on an army of humans at once, although it would take some damage in the process.
-Once a mate is captured, the tentacles take turns fucking her and cumming into her, each load of cum impressively substantial, each tentacle regenerating its seed separately. Its children start off as a single small tentacle that attaches itself to the inside mass, so the longer a darkthorn breeds, the bigger it gets, eventually getting big enough to take several mates at once and fuck them all simultaneously. As the new tentacles grow over the next few months, they instinctively imprint on their mother and start to entangle her until she is completely cocooned by her own tentacles, continuing to overlap and layer around her more thickly for years with just an opening for her face, breasts, and pussy, protecting her and completely immobilizing her as she constantly keeps giving birth. They constantly writhe against her and pleasure her as she undulates and orgasms within. The largest known darkthorn is as large as a city block, but once one is the size of a house it will shed a small section of tentacles every month to form a new darkthorn unless under distress or regrowing.
For their first mate, darkthorns are notoriously bold and aggressive, and have been known to ambush women inside cities through waterways and escape passages. One minute she's walking by the docks, the next minute a shiek is heard and she's gone, only bubbles. While plunging her underwater, a darkthorn jams the unique unbarbed central tentacle down her throat, and starts feeding her cum mixed with thick oxygen to sustain her underwater. Some will fuck her there on the spot as well and try to catch multiple females in one adventure, while others will play it safe, encase her protectively, and retire immediately to the breeding chamber.

Busterpod /A/3/alien creature clamps around mate and assimilates inside her/optional
-Busterpods are sort of like alien facehuggers for a female's pussy. They are able to leap long distances and their arms can ratchet around a mate's hips, waist, and upper thighs almost like handcuffs. While the ratchet process is fairly slow to engage, once in place they are extremely hard to remove, and will slowly attempt to penetrate any clothing or armor before burrowing into their new mate's pussy. It will start to thrust for a few minutes as it works its way around and makes a map for itself, then will thrust fully into the back of the womb and balloon out, lodging in place and unable to budge. It is at this point that it will start to ooze out cum in every direction into her womb, which simultaneously glues itself inside her. Its symbiosis is just beginning, and it will continue to incorporate into her DNA until her body sees it an appendage. Eventually the facehugger part on her torso burrows under her abdomen skin. Once fully merged, its mate receives its strength and speed. The birthing process is very slow and consistent, but it is the only creature that does not hinder her movement or activities at all... other than constantly looking and being pregnant. It doesn't care what she does or where she goes, but if it senses it is in danger of surgery or removal it will radiate spikes in every direction into her womb, and takes her over psionically while her mind gives up from the pain, taking a fight or flight path.

Last edited:
OP
S
Reputation score
============================================
The Brutehound Story
============================================
Nina's Story
Nina was exploring through a cave for mushrooms. Through the corner of her eye, she spotted an octocluster, which immediately sensed her fear and started to approach. She immediately starts to run, but her exit is blocked by a brutehound. She turns 90 degrees and backs against the wall, both creatures approaching her and then realizing each other are there. The octocluster quickly makes a move and entangles around Nina's foot, and then starts dragging her in, pulling her to her back. It quickly twines around her legs and up to her pussy, flicking her panties to the side and preparing to push into her while others continuing to twine up to her waist. The brutehound then jumps onto Nina while she is still 10 feet away from the cluster, rearing back to penetrate her, riding her as a sled while the octocluster slowly pulls her in. The brutehound barely slides in around the tentacles which wrap around him and attempt to pull him off, and he pushes fully into Nina anyway, busting through her hymen and quickly swelling to hit the back of her womb, aggressively mushrooming out. Now 5 feet from the octocluster, the brutehound clamps around her and swells out creating a tight connection inside her. After a few seconds he gives her a good tug. Then he then spins around, still inside her, and awaits the octocluster as it pulls them into the core. He takes a giant bite out of the core of the octocluster, causing it to recoil, and then bites at the tentacles that are holding onto her, slicing through them and causing the ones around her to go limp and fall to the ground. He then starts to run, and Nina only drags on the ground for 2 seconds before she realizes what's up and wraps her arms around the brutehound, who then runs deeper into the cave. She starts to struggle and he growls at her, hastening his pace as he soon finds a small dark alcove.
He sets Nina down onto a bed of moss in the back of the alcove and starts thrusting into her, tugging at her cervix with each thrust. She struggles with all her strength to break free, but he is far too big and strong. He tightens around her as she struggles and plunges as deep as he can go, knocking the wind out of her as it bashes against the back of her womb.
That's when the knot hit her.
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuck...
He stays fully deeply pressed against the back of her womb as he swells to fill her, and then unleashes cum into her. She wiggles and struggles but the knot is far too large and it just tugs at her tauntingly. As his warm cum floods into her womb, it slowly absorbs into her and takes hold as an aphrodesiac. She fights the urge for a half an hour as he lies there and just keeps constantly cumming, his knot pulsating against her gspot with every pulse of cum into her. Finally she looks down at her swollen womb, then touches her dry pussy lips and realizes he is the real deal, that knot has all of his cum sealed up inside her to ensure her pregnancy. Finally when the realization hits her, she can't fight the aphrodesiac anymore and starts to lustfully fuck him back, to which he complies. She is immediately sent into orgasm, and her moans echo through the cave halls.
The octocluster follows her moans and finds them, quickly entangling around both of them and attempting to separate them. The brutehound's arms and legs are quickly engangled and removed from around Nina, and several wrap around both Nina's hips and the brutehounds, pulling powerfully to attempt to pull them apart. The knot holds strong and Nina cries out in orgasm, then wraps her arms and legs powerfully around her brutehound and returns to fucking him. She unwraps the tentacles from his arms and he wraps around her waist with all his strength, pushing as deep as he can go. She squeezes his giant cock as hard as she can with her pussy muscles and he pulsates powerfully a few times before unleashing a torrent of cum into her unlike anything she ever imagined. The octocluster pulls with all its strength as the brutehound's cock then swells and hardens like steel inside her with a loud pop, indefinitely tying the knot with her and making Nina his wife. Nina kicks the base of the octocluster several times between her loud orgasmic moans, her womb swelling out like a beach ball. Since the cluster will not let go, Nina slowly slides her legs into the tentacles around her brutehound, which then double up and entwine around them, then up their torso. It brings them down onto the cluster but it will not trigger because she is knotted shut. The brutehound bites the octocluster and it finally gives up on her, wandering off defeated. Nina and her brutehound return to fucking lustfully.
They never moved from that spot, and Nina was never officially seen again, but her story wasn't over.

===========================
Flora's Story
Flora laid in bed after waking up, playing with herself furiously, which didn't do anything but make her more horny. At 25 years old she thought she was far too old to still be a virgin. Men would gawk and stare at her, but none would actually make a move except for the low class perverts. After showering she got dressed into leggings to show off her sexy body, and she gave off powerful phermones from her sexually itchy pussy needing a good scratch.
Flora walked around town and rather quickly she gathered an audience of men. After several minutes, one got the nerve to walk up to her and ask her to go on a walk with him. She agreed, not wanting to seem too eager but she liked him and was thrilled to go with him, and her pussy started to drip a bit. He hooked her arm with his and they walked out of town, the rest of the townsfolk watching her ass as she walked away in her leggings.
I'm Jack. Flora. Honored to meet you, do you go out in the woods often?
F: Er, no, this is my first time leaving the safety of the town.
J: Well then let me show you something, this way darling.
They walk through twisted pathways through the forest and finally reach a clearing with a bubbling spring that trickles down the rocks to the town's water supply. He cups some in his hand and drinks it, and Flora bends over and does the same.
F: Mmmm that's some really good water. Do you come here often?
Flora wiggles her butt as she drinks the water trying to tease Jack.
J: Yeah I love coming here when I... LOOK OUT!
A brutehound was coming straight for Flora, drawn to her musty phermones like a bitch in heat, a lusty fire in his eyes as she wiggles her butt. Jack steps in front to protect her, and she rolls over to her back, terrified when she sees the brutehound.
Jack pulls out a sword as the beast lunges at him, biting his sword hand before he can swing it and prying it to the ground while shredding his hand. He then growls at Jack and menacingly bites toward his face as a warning. Jack looks at Flora and back at the beast, then grabs his sword with his offhand and goes for it again. The beast dodges and bites at his other hand, shredding it. The beast then turns his attention to Flora and dominantly mounts her in missionary position immediately. Flora struggles with all her strength, but he has no problem keeping her under control and pinning her beneath him.
Jack starts to bandage his hands as best as he can, watching helplessly as Flora is mounted. At least she's wearing...
Flora screams as her leggings stretch into her, the brutehound's cock growing straight through her hymen and then breaking a hole in her leggings, pushing fully into her womb. She reaches for jack who desperately finishes bandaging, but the cock has already begun to mushroom inside her. Jack grabs his sword with both hands and lunges at the beast, who rolls both himself and Flora to the side, dodging his attack. The beast then spins around, still inside Flora, and swipes at Jack's face twice, gouging it with 4 deep cuts with each slice, then he swipes down Jack's arm and muscles, causing his hand to release the sword, then growling and advancing at Jack, tugging Flora with him and causing her to moan. Jack sees the tug and his heart sinks in his chest. Flora reaches for him and says there's still time, but Jack retreats and watches, not wanting to die over her. The beast tugs at her one more time then plunges fully into her and letting his precum flow. He isn't actually knotted yet, but up until now he hasn't given her any lubrication so they sure felt like they were stuck. Flora keeps reaching for Jack as the giant dog rapes her, while Jack licks his wounds and watches with a boner and a tear in his eye.
With no other threats and an obviously horny virgin he is mating with, the brutehound really attends to her body's sexual needs, eager to give her an orgasm... Because if she gives into lust on the first mating then it is guaranteed they tie the knot permanently. Flora stays vigilant and resists for an hour of constant fucking, still reaching for Jack who finally reaches out and holds her hand about twenty minutes into it, but just sits there jerking off with his other hand. The brutehound slows his thrusting and pushes fully into her, staying there, and Jack cums a tiny little spurt out of his dick. Flora notices how little it was.
F: Shit, is this it? I'd know if he was cumming, right?
The beast's cock just stays deep inside her for about 5 minutes, then she feels a strange pressure against her gspot. She wiggles around to try to figure it out and he adjusts, her gspot flicking back and forth sending a tingle up her spine and lighting up her eyes. Beast starts slowly moving inside her again, and she starts slowly moving with him. The undulating starts growing in intensity as they start moving on the same wavelength. This intensity continues to grow, and he is visibly starting to tighten and clamp around her slowly. It's going to happen soon. She looks at Jack, then back at Beast, and starts to gently grind back into Beast.
J: No don't give in, we can beat this!
F: We? You only beat your own dick, you weak ass pervert.
Flora adamantly smashes her hips into the brutehound's and starts lustfully grinding with him, wrapping her arms and legs around him boldly and clenching around his cock animalistically. The brutehound howls and tightens around her with inhuman strength, and her clench triggered a chain reaction.
That's when the knot hit her, swelling at the base of his cock rapidly like a grapefruit and visibly swelling her out. OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... *Echoing POP!*
She moans and he howls in unison as it fills her completely and ties the knot with her indefinitely like steel inside her, claiming her as his bitch.
Beast floods her with cum unlike anything she ever imagined, her womb swelling out aggressively. and slowly seeping through the walls of her womb like a sponge, overflowing into the rest of her body, her blood stream, her organs, filling every inch of her.
F: OH SHIT so THAT'S what it's like when he cums.
Wave after wave pulses into her constantly and she holds onto him with all her strength, mashing her hips into his begging for more, laughing lustfully as she looks at Jack condescendingly and rubs her swollen womb.
F: Coulda had this, but now my virgin pussy belong to this fucking BEAST! I'm so fucking full and he's still cumming, and all you've got to offer is a little drop.
The aphrodesiac has taken full root in her, and she uses all her strength to twine to her new mate and milk every drop of cum out of him that she can. He keeps cumming into her in a constant stream of cum for another ten minutes, and she writhes lustfully as her womb keeps swelling out.
Fully knotted and satisfied with his work, Beast scampers off into the woods with Flora hanging beneath him. She was never officially found or heard from again, but her story wasn't even close to over.
Their lustful writhing and lovemaking continues to this day.
===========================

OP
S
Reputation score
Sasmi's Story
//Path through the woods
Sasmi hears a rustling in the foliage off the side of the path ahead of her. She stops and watches the bush, concerned and keeping a distance. A brutehound pops its head out of the bush and starts advancing at her, so she starts backing away reasonably quickly. It's a reasonably large 250 pound adult and quite intimidating. The brutehound starts casually jogging after her, and she starts walking backwards more quickly taking a defensive stance. Suddenly she bumps into something solid behind her, it was huge but it wasn't a tree. A powerful weight pushes her forward, and arms wrap over her shoulders as she looks behind her to see a massive brutehound twice the size of the one approaching her, easily over 500 pounds, which has just begun to mount her.
He is very adept at finding his mark and she struggles with all her might but to no avail. The head of his already large cock easily pushes up against her virgin pussy lips and spreads them apart, lodging the bulb just inside her lips and disappearing. He stops for a moment and bursts precum into her, lubricating the way for his red rocket up to her hymen. He gradually and powerfully pushes into her, his arms pulling her toward him dominantly but going just slowly enough to not rip her tiny frame in half. He pops her cherry and howls, stopping and unloading another burst of precum, flooding her vagina and trickling into her womb, continuing his march into her unimpeded, until hitting the cervix. She winces and cries out as he flexes around her and busts through into her womb adeptly. She struggles as hard as she can but he holds her dominantly and she can't budge from beneath him. He growls menacingly and wraps his jaws around the back of her neck dominantly. She quickly stops struggling and freezes like a deer in the headlights.
He finds the back of her womb with the tip of his cock and wedges against it solidly. The head of his cock then quickly mushrooms out into her womb to 6 inches across, which is way too big to ever fit through her tight cervix, and might as well already be a swollen knot inside her from the get-go. He stays still for a minute as the diameter of the rest of his cock then swells out to "normal" size, her wide hips making up for her small frame, and her virgin pussy stretching out to barely accommodate his 4 inch diameter. During this time he continues to grow a few inches deeper into her, stretching out the back of her womb uncomfortably with his huge mushroom. A constant stream of precum bursts out from his cock, pushing against the back of her womb and massaging at it, softening her womb and making it more malleable so he can keep swelling deeper into her.
After another minute, her womb has started to accept him, and that's his cue to start thrusting into her. He releases his jaws around her neck and moves slowly at first, feeling her womb retract slightly as he pulls back on the first thrust but retains some of the stretch, with a few inches of play before tugging at her cervix powerfully and pulling her hips with him for over a foot, and she cries out as the gravity of the situation dawns on her, finally realizing how big and stuck has become inside her already. He then clenches his arms around her and uses incredible muscle to push deeeeeeeeep into her, and her small frame and fertile womb take his 18 inches completely as their hips touch again.
Sasmi wouldn't admit it, but she was already trickling juices inside, her pussy telling her it's the most pleasurable dick she could possibly get. But she didn't really have a choice. Unless she could find a way out, it was going to dominate her either way.
After a couple minutes of plowing her tiny helpless frame and preparing his bitch for the main event, he starts to fuck her like a jackhammer, clamping around her dominantly and sending her to pound town. She screams and he howls to match her as he animalistically claims her. Meanwhile the other dog keeps watch for his alpha, allowing the giant beast to fully focus on having his way with her. He is fully erect and regularly glancing over to watch, but he dare not challenge the alpha.
Ten minutes of intense sex later, the alpha's powerful aphrodesiac has solidly taken hold inside Sasmi, and she fights the urges with logic and fear. She pulls away again and he tugs her back hard and clamps around her, pushing against the back of her womb and staying there, and growing another couple inches to 20 as punishment for struggling. She winces and a tear rolls down her eye as she realizes it's far too late to escape, freezing submissively as he returns to fucking her animalistically, breaking what's left of her resistance.
Ten minutes later, the aphrodesiac is really starting to plant into her womb and her body starts to betray her, the animalistic domination secretly turning her on. She wasn't supposed to like this, but she was. A LOT. She was gushing with her own cum already, allowing him to keep fucking her harder, and she couldn't help it when her body automatically started pushing back into his thrusts and instinctively grinding her hips against his.
S: "Ohhhhh my god he's so huge, I'm about to be his bitch! Oh shit he's gonna knot me!"
Both terrified and aroused, she forces herself to stop pushing into him or grinding. He keeps thrusting more and more powerfully, and she notices that the thrusts are consistently getting shorter inside her, each thrust noticeably tugging at her a little more. After about five minutes, his tugs are about half as long as they were, but an inch deeper too.
She starts to moan uncontrollably as the powerful pulsating and tugging action inside her is too much to resist anymore, like a giant ribbed condom constantly tickling her womb at intense speed. There's no condom on this cock though, instead there's a knot that's going to seal every last drop of his cum all up inside her to guarantee pregnancy, nothing between his cock and her ovaries except her virgin fertile womb.
The thrusts are now mostly stuck with about a centimeter left of play. He starts to slowly swell a bit against her gspot, tickling it and massaging it with each thrust, and resulting in her moans escalating to lustful screams. He gives her everything he's got in a full-on climax intensity fucking, and her gspot convinces her to comply. She goes into a full-on orgasm and instinctively clamps her pussy around his cock with all her strength like a tight glove. When Sasmi clenches around him, she triggers an intense chain reaction and he uses all his strength to push into her completely.
That's when the knot hit her, swelling at the base of his cock rapidly like a watermelon and visibly swelling her out, lodged solidly behind her pelvic bone and linking them together. OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... *Echoing POP!*
She moans and he howls in unison as it fills her completely and ties the knot with her indefinitely like diamond inside her, claiming her as his bitch. There is no wiggle room and every inch of her is filled and stretched to the brim.
S: "What the fuck, that thing is fucking HUGE!"
Sasmi touches it through her womb, and then feels the first enormous burst of cum rise and fall as it travels through his cock into her, and then feels another before the first one hits, and then they start to hit her one by one, bursting deeeeeeeeeeeeeep inside... But these enormous bursts only escalate in quantity and volume over the next ten seconds. Soon this brute's flooding her with cum unlike anything she ever imagined, pushing against the very back of her womb and swelling it out aggressively. His hot cum burns at first but quickly becomes extremely soothing as it slowly seeps through the walls of her womb like a sponge, overflowing into the rest of her body, her blood stream, her organs, filling every inch of her.
Wave after wave pulses into her constantly and she holds onto him with all her strength, mashing her hips into his begging for more. He pushes her chest down to the ground for a minute during seed time and stands up fully lifting her hips up with his, causing her to dangle from his knot and allowing gravity to take its course as his cum floods through her. Five minutes pass as he just keeps cumming into her constantly, her entire sexy little body filled to the brim with cum and feeling like she could burst from the seams, her womb swollen out and fertilized for many litters to come as she hangs from him, double knotted incredibly powerfully.
He finally lifts her leg, rolling her over and going into missionary without budging an inch inside her, and then slowly lays down onto her and immobilizes his new mate beneath him solidly. His flow of cum remains constant and solid as they lay still for twenty minutes and regain their energy. His cum has started to fertilize and swell her breasts out to C cups during this time. She is delirious and incredibly lusty with a powerful itch to scratch now. As she begins to accept the fact that she's tied to him and dominated, and his masculinity and virility really fucking turn her on. He doesn't ask, he takes what's his and claims the fuck out of it.
He slowly clamps around her and goes for round two, tugging at her with all his strength and unable to budge a nanometer, pulling her with him as she moans lustfully, and also stopping the flow of cum for a moment, then plunges deeeeeeeep into her and she pushes her hips into him with all her might, and he floods her with twice as much cum as he just had unleashed before. He starts to tug and thrust repeatedly and sends her into an off the charts orgasm, tickling her clit with every thrust and tug, and tickling at her womb with every burst of cum, the cycle continuing for another twenty minutes of constant cumming, writhing, undulating, and orgasm. She is trying to milk it out even harder than he wants to give it to her.
He starts to suck on her nipples eagerly as she orgasms and writhes, her breasts arched out and heaving into the air invitingly and ripe for the taking. This only intensifies her orgasm and she grinds her hips into his with all her passion and twines her legs to his with all her strength, and hooks her arms around his massively powerful shoulders. While she is drunk with orgasm and clung to him, he takes this opportunity, stands up, and walks away with her clung beneath him tightly, his packmate following them obediently. Each step he takes waves his cock back and forth inside her, sending her into an even more intense orgasm, and she clings to him and pushes her hips against his with all her strength, embracing every step.
The alpha knows a special hidden cave that he brings Sasmi into. As they arrive, many other young brutehounds greet them and welcome them. Little did she know at that time that she may never see the light of day for years. Now that they ceremonially tied the knot, they are more than married, as the alpha will now be completely devoted and loyal to her, and is more possessive of his mate than any other species or even any other brutehound, and will never let her leave. After many winding paths and turns through a dark cave, the alpha settles on a spot and plops her onto a thick and soft bed of moss, quickly clamping around her dominantly. He immediately starts making love with her powerfully and slowly, and Sasmi moans loudly as he presses against the back of her womb, then he tugs her hips back a foot, then pushes back into her and carries her forward a foot with his hips and the back of her womb, pausing for three seconds and aggressively spraying cum into the back of her womb. Sasmi moans lustfully and she milks it out of his massive cock with all her lusty willpower.
F: "Who's there?" a woman's voice asks through the dark.
S: "I'm Sasmi" she barely articulates over her moans.
F: "Sasmi! It's Flora, welcome to the pack!"
N: "Sasmi, is that you Sasmi? It's Nina, welcome to paradise."
S: "But it's dark in here."
N: "Just get in tune with him, accept his knot, feel his strength, feel his cum. Let it overtake you and become one with him. The more you make him happy, the more he will make you happy."
F: "Don't worry, they will never hurt you, other than the size of their knot."
S: "But mine's huge, he must be over 500 pounds and he's over 20 inches long."
F: "You got the alpha! I'm so fucking jealous. You're so tiny though Sasmi, how does he fit?"
N: "Oh shit you lucky bitch, if he doesn't split your tiny ass in half! Mine's 300 pounds and I thought he was huge..."
F: "That makes her queen, right?"
N: "Shit, she's right, you're mated to the king, did he make a big pop and truly knot you yet?"
S: "Oh, so that's what that loud noise was... I'd say yeah, he's as hard as diamond inside me!"
F: "You lucky bitch!"
N: "You say bitch like it's a bad thing, oh god I love being this bad boy's bitch!"

OP
S
Reputation score
Sasmi Part2

Sasmi was completely overwhelmed by the sheer size of this alpha compared to her own tiny frame, his powerful muscles clamped around her dominantly and holding her safe. She nuzzled into her new mate's fur and started to reciprocate, making love eagerly and stepping it up a notch, causing him to increase intensity. Each tug across her gspot caused her to involuntarily tug against his knot, which persistently drove him as crazy as his knot did to her. They go back and forth outmatching each other until they are both at peak climax fucking lustfully with all their passion, hearts, and souls, persistently finding ways to wiggle closer to each other or to position him deeper into her. Eventually they find an inch of play and the intensity escalates, her womb gradually accommodating him and allowing him to push just a little deeper into her with each thrust.
A half hour later of making love, they are tangled together fiercely, writhing lustfully with each other with 3 inches of play while fully knotted. Each drop of cum nourishing her giving her energy, strength, and lust, every inch of her fertilized, every cell in her body penetrated and imprinted on by his seed as he keeps planting more into her. Her fertile breasts begin to swell with milk and he drinks them eagerly, a clear indication of pregnancy. As he drinks from her breasts, she clamps around his knot, freezing his cock in place deep inside her and causing it to erupt with cum constantly, causing her vagina to clamp harder, causing him to cum harder. This exchange continues for an hour, the back of her womb massaged and penetrated by a neverending stream of cum, each pulse bulging out from his cock against her gspot, giving her a finger on the pulse of the most important organ in her body. His.
An hour later, she doesn't even have to try anymore, her vagina muscles are constantly and powerfully retracting to normal size around his knot with incredible strength, and there is no budging the diamond watermelon within her, which drives the alpha absolutely crazy with lust and he tugs at her repeatedly, driving her wild with lust as his flow of cum purposely stops, teasing her. For the first time since the woods, Sasmi has spent more than ten seconds without cum flowing into her. She frantically writhes and grabs at his hips, pulling him into her with all her strength, heaving her breasts at him and lustfully kissing at him. After only a minute, she is begging him to cum in her more, as if her life depended on it. Five minutes pass of not cumming, and Sasmi begging more and more urgently in every way she knows and with every muscle in her body. Beast meanwhile lustfully sucks on Sasmi's breasts, driving her even more crazy.
F: "Sounds like someone's having problems, did he grow tired of you? Told ya!"
N: "I wouldn't be so sure, Sasmi, it faintly sounds like he's sucking on her breasts. Check his balls, are they swollen?"
S: "HOLY FUCK! He has a couple bowling balls over here."
Her eyes got big when she realized they were aimed straight at her, but then Sasmi emitted the most blissful moan/sigh of relief as her alpha clamped around her hips and thrust fully into her, flooding her in a matter of ten seconds with the entire contents of his balls, sending her on the wildest journey she has ever experienced. After he finished, he tugs at her again and stops the flow of cum again, causing her to clench as hard as she possibly can, and heaves her breasts at him eagerly with full compliance.
N: "Well shit, I wish mine would do that... Oh god... He's tugging now and sucking on my breasts... Good boy you're learning."
F: "I better catch up with you guys, I'm missing out."
The next time, the alpha's balls grow a little bigger than last time, and he cums into her a little harder. This trend continues, and Sasmi learns the true meaning of orgasm as their intense lovemaking escalates over the next 24 hours, never stopping to rest, intensely interested in what the other has to offer and going after it with every muscle in their body, their bodies writhing together intensely, tangled together in an inseparable ball of lust as they roll around.
Finally, Sasmi begins to slow and get tired, and he notices and stops, licking her as she keeps undulating with him uncontrollably. He holds her as close as he can and then just starts cumming in a constant stream into her, driving her nuts and sending her into another frenzy. As much as he wants to let her sleep and receive her nighttime cum, he complies and returns to fucking her intensely for another 12 hours straight.
Finally she tires again and he settles with her, returning to a steady stream of nighttime cum for her. He licks her and closes his eyes, encouraging her to do the same, and she tries, still lustfully undulating and riding his cock for another ten minutes before she settles down enough to sleep with him.
Eight hours later she awakes happily thinking she just had the best dream but there's no way it could be true, then looks around and gets licked in the face, and she realizes that this WAS the dream. The nighttime cum just gave her fantastic dreams and made her relive the last period of time since she slept... She vividly relived the entire encounter, feeling everything he did to her again, all the way up to the point where she finally went to bed. These aren't just dreams you forget either, vivid in her memories of fucking him vividly return, but the nighttime cum has stopped as soon as she woke up, making her immediately wet and lustful to use ideas from her dream eagerly. He howls and waits, drinking from her breasts now that she is awake, and tugging at her powerfully, reminding her of the power of his knot and jolting her awake. She undulates around his knot, finding it to be even bigger and stronger than when they went to sleep, and she rubs her swollen womb with one hand and his knot with the other, heaving her breasts at him invitingly.
S: "Seed Time?"
The alpha collects cum in his massive balls for a half an hour, then stands up and hangs her from his knot, clamping around her hips powerfully just to make sure. She moans lustfully and clenches around him, twining her legs to his, ready to receive him.
The resulting torrent of cum lasted for a full 24 hours, and she eagerly soaked up every drop, sealed within thanks to the knot and flowing down through her effectively and swiftly, fertilizing every inch of her body at her request, and she sings and moans happily as her orgasm is yet the most powerful of them all, massaging every inch of her with his familiar warm seed, preparing her to have his brood, and dominantly fertilizing every single egg in her ovaries due to the sheer power and force of the cum sealed up inside her, now completely saturated through her and settling on conquering her ultimate treasure. Each of the hundreds of egg fertilizations sends sparks through her as new life blossoms, completely claiming her as his mate. Sasmi beams with a huge smile and spins around back to missionary, hanging from him and nuzzling his soft fur adoringly.
S: "Oh my king, you are quite impressive. I love you."
He gently lays her onto the moss and nuzzles up with her, letting his balls grow again as he gives her time to process what just happened. What she doesn't know is that he loves her supreme fertility and the fact that he got her virginity. Her traits are unmatched by any other female, and he is incredibly proud to have her. As much as he wants to show her off, it's more important to keep her safe at all costs. There's no matching her breeding ability and attractiveness, so his massive brood with her will be supreme.
Little does Sasmi know, Flora and Nina have already had a few litters of wolfkin offspring who have grown and became the most powerful clan in the land, and mastered the art of saddling. Both Flora and Nina have already saddled to their mates with a uniquely powerful and customized belt and keystone for each of the girls, designed by their children for them. It's now Sasmi's turn, as she is handed one by Nina's highest in command who explains how to use it.
Sasmi eagerly attaches her saddle in missionary position, placing the keystone on the buckle immediately and attaching their upper thighs together. There is a unique harness in the keystone that attaches a collar to her neck and shoulders, attaching around his upper torso, with the ability to get just enough slack to suck on her breasts, and it hammocks her underneath him effortlessly. Rather than a keyhole on the keystone like most, it's a multi-sided button that is impossible to trigger by accident, allowing her to detach her hips for childbirth. The neck collar can only be detached with a special machine, and will remain solidly collared to him even when the belt is removed. An extra feature is that the harness can spin into doggy style when the hips are detached.
S: "This is great, thanks!"
She immediately starts fucking him and he lustfully fucks her even harder, the two of them immediately writing into a lustful ball of sex. Sasmi now religiously settles for early nighttime seed at least twice every day, so she can relive the day he dominated her, and the next day when her ovaries were completely fertilized - Like the most orgasmic groundhog day one could ever imagine all compressed into 8 hours. Sasmi had fallen deeply in love with the alpha and pronouncing him as her soulmate, touching his knot with a lusty grin. He was honored to have such loyalty out of such a perfect mate and he cared for her every need with deep respect and love, and the rest of the pack all showed her the same deep respect as their esteemed queen.
By that point, the three girls were pronounced missing and never found, and they had never left the safety of that cave, faithfully married out of lust and by knot. They did explore the massive cave system with their mates once saddled, finding new private places to settle down and fuck.
Over the next few years, they eagerly birthed the entirety of their ovaries.
First, Flora dried up, the least fertile of the three but with quite a substantial brood. After her last puppy was born, her mate plants deeeeeeeeeeeeeep inside her and immediately swells inside her with a pop, claiming her permanently. She attaches her saddle solidly, then takes the key for the keystone and drops it down a crack leading to an unused chasm, clinking down to a fucked up ledge far out of anyone's reach. She wraps around him and fucks him eagerly, now officially mated for the rest of their lives.
F: "All mine!"
N: "First isn't always best, I'm gonna have more kids than you. And why did you ditch the key? It limits your sexual options with him."
F: "Mine's flexible, we can do whatever the fuck we want without detaching."
N: "Well, that's a way to 'tie the knot' I guess. More power to you."
F: "Ohh this is fucking good, you don't know what you're missing. The knot gets better, you'll see."
Sasmi and Nina both pondered long and hard over that statement, undulating around the long and hard cocks inside them as they wondered exactly what would happen when he permanently dominates them, that hasn't happened already...
A year later, Nina dried up, with a much more impressive brood to show for it. Her mate took a second to look her sexy body up and down and admire before he pounced on her and plunged straight into her with a lustful fire in his eye, fucking her intensely and bringing her to orgasm instantly. After 24 hours of the most impressive sex they have ever had, her mate knots with an impressive pop, claiming her permanently and howling proudly. Nina attached the saddle eagerly and then mashed dirt into the key mechanism, giving the key to her children to keep safe and well hidden.
Sasmi was still going strong, the most fertile and the most fertilized. Her enthusiasm for her alpha is as strong as ever, escalating every time she sleeps, eager to continue fucking him and having his puppies, and proud of her stature. Her body is a sponge for his cum and her ovaries are constantly swamped with his cum, slowly changing and evolving.
What they didn't expect was that after several more years, Sasmi was still having puppies. Between the Alpha's dominance and Sasmi's fertility, her ovaries evolved to produce new eggs which were instantly fertilized. Interestingly as a result they never permanently knotted, but they might as well have. Their overwhelming mutual love and desire for each other kept them constantly mashed together as tightly as they could muster, and their customized saddle kept her collar attached solidly to him, even when they separated their hips to give birth, so they were always connected close together and inseparable. Their bond got stronger with every litter of puppies, and the alpha's appetite for her was unquenchable as the years went on.
The clan protected their brood queen with their lives, ever expanding their territory to meet the demand of new children, who would take mates inside new conquered territory and prolifically breed them. Soon towns were left with almost no women left outside of the wolfkin cave, except for the older less fertile women. The remaining men in those cities, sex starved and angry, rose up to fight back against the wolfkin and were eventually pushed back and driven out by the wolfkin, who laid claim to their villages, quickly growing to sprawling cities. They spared all of the peaceful who remained and ensured the safety and chastity of children better than the humans, raising them as their own and only taking them as wives after they turned 18, and allowing all humans to live amongst them as equals. Nina and her mate went to rule the city to the west, and Flora went to the rule the city to the east. Their main concern now is the strange alien creatures that are roaming the land and multiplying. The main wolfkin hidden cave was never discovered and it remains top secret, as it remains the base of operations for the clan, where Sasmi continues to breed with the alpha constantly to this day, hidden away in the deepest darkest depths of the most dangerous cave in the world. Or so they thought...

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Ignoring the focus on dog stuff and just looking at it generally, such a game would present several issues to both the developers and the players. Before anything else though, I think "Rape on Lose" is a more appropriate term, even if there's no continuation of the game "as normal" from that point.
First of all, in development terms adding depth to either section (pre- and post-loss) of this game means sacrificing it in the other for the same time/resource investment. So at either extreme you've got a relatively shallow game with a lot of post-loss content, or a good game with relatively shallow post-loss content.
Assuming we had a scenario where both are fleshed-out to a satisfactory degree, what's to stop a player simply reloading a save and continuing the normal game and skipping out on this second "mode"? If they can, that's a lot of content that some or many players may choose not to consume, or even inadvertently avoid doing so by playing well.
If they can't, that might mean subjecting players to content they're not after and/or "gameplay" they find tedious for a long period, possibly leading to a loss of interest.
Along those same lines, even if the player is interested in spending so much time on such a post-loss scenario, how do you keep them engaged, how do you keep it a "game" and not just an interactive gallery or VN-type affair? If you can't you might as well eschew the "normal" mode of gameplay. If not, in development terms this pretty much means making 2 games in 1, and again that's time and resources taken away from the variety in content you need to keep the time spent post-loss meaningful.

Of course this is where RP has a huge advantage, since it requires little to no coding or asset creation, just imagination and the ability to write.

Last edited:
OP
S
Reputation score
These are some good points you bring up. I mean for the most part people don't come for a sex game to play a game, they play it for the sexual content. So if someone wants to play the vanilla version and not get the girls raped, they can try to sneak past all the bad guys and get the town built up with artifacts or whatever they're trying to retrieve so they can vanquish the monsters and keep the girls safe, and if done correctly that would be a very challenging and skill-intensive game with "6 lives" or however many girls we end up running, where if a girl gets captured they can forget about her and just have her get perpetually raped in the corner. I'm not as worried about save abuse, because i prefer the convenience of being able to save right before a really badass encounter if i just want to load it and fap with no setup. More often than not in sex games, I find the actual game tedious just as an obstacle to get to sex content, like wasted time in an effort to see if the h content is even any good in the first place. There are many sex games with good actual game content, but I feel like if the actual game is a fairly simple run/dodge/avoid/struggle system and a variety of enemies with different attacks and strategies to get past them, it can still be fun and addictive without being tedious, while focusing on the struggle and aftermath on fail. There are far fewer games that focus on that aspect effectively.

To be honest, most sex games take the gameplay route with a lack of sex content, and at that point they might as well just drop the lackluster sex content and make it into an actual game. Most developers seem to agree and have a tendency to drop the project before they actually get to the good sex content. Then again, good sex content with frustrating gameplay is fucking worthless, so it needs to be clean and smooth with realistic collision. But rather than get complex about the gameplay itself for the clean version, as long as it's fun I would rather say ok cool it's acceptable let's do what we came here to do. I mean I can see the appeal of trying to avoid such consequential rape, that's probably hot for some people, but it'll probably be more of an afterthought once the "purposely lose" people get their needs met first. To cut back on frustration I'm thinking each room needs to be a checkpoint, and if a girl gets captured there, you have the opportunity to start a new girl there once the breeding is complete and the other one is whisked away.

I wouldn't be opposed to a version 2 down the road with more advanced gameplay while maintaining the same game loss rape. I'm thinking it would be rewarding to break down the clean version into 2 split sections, one dog one tentacle, where at the end you get something that expands on the other half. So if you defeat the dog section while losing 1 girl in the process, you then have 5 girls left to beat the tentacle section with special abilities, artifacts, maybe new tentacle monsters, and also have to fend off all the children from the girl who was captured by dogs. On the other hand, if you lose all of your girls to the dogs, then I'd love to see something like a realtime strategy game where most of the action happens inside the breeding den where you can create attack parties, support, search, capture, and rescue parties, and issue jobs/destinations for them while they run off in real time, while all your girls are simultaneously repeatedly fucked and knotted in the room. Your soldiers' numbers, stats, and abilities would depend on their parents and you would get a somewhat randomized mix no matter what. I mean if the girls started at a narrow passage that could go east or west, one side wolves and the other tentacles, and a year after the last girl leaves the barrier will rise. For all I care people could have 3 that mate with dogs and 3 that get carried off by tentacles and we could make that into a DOTA style game where the mated pairs breed the mobs.

I'm thinking the alien creatures could come in later as a neutral force, after most of the girls have done something, whether they beat the first area in the virgin version, or get captured and are fighting the opposite side. If people know where to look because they're in the ULMF forum then they can go straight there and breed with them to defeat the wolves and tentacles.

The incentive is going to change compared to GOR. Many factors could be taken into account, for instance there would be skill required on your end in knotting them more effectively, and as such making a more powerful and useful connection for the RTS section later on, similar to the skill required in dodging them in the first place. Getting further through the wolves section means you could take cerberus as a mate directly, or bigger, more aggressive, and more dominant brutehounds with better abilities, who in particular could have disdain for a female that can't handle his knot (increased difficulty knot check) and then deflate and toss you aside in disgust if you don't do it right.

---
The more I think about it, the more I like the DOTA tug of war idea. So we work up a good couple default teams so there's an opposing team to fight your 6, and then make it easy for now as a one-lane chokepoint, across that bridge you started off at in at the middle of the map. Your children arrive in a nursery to grow for a while before they go off to fight, and your primary focus is on the breeding den and any number of duties, tasks, or neat sexual things you could do to make your side more prosperous and to protect it. Each side will have ways to traverse to the other side around the chokepoint, but capturing and holding that settlement with superior forces will give you a solid tactical advantage.

Ideally some board members who are particularly into tentacles will pop out of the woodworks. It would be cool to make it a modular team effort where we each separately design a side of the map and make unique events and locations, challenges, and monsters, with some implementation of the other side into it. So as the wolf side I would also want to include some burrowed flusterspires that just happened to stealth their way over, and some particularly adventurous darkthorns in the waterways to capture girls from players who thought they were going to get all 6 on the wolf side... Not to mention any other cool stuff that the tentacle side comes up with. Similarly, there might be a roaming brutehound hunting party on the tentacle side with a specific timing or "stray from the beaten path" trigger, with a nearby darkthorn there to separate them and take the girl for himself. A lot of that is more fun when it's non-mirrored and organic, and really built into a countryside with a unique feel compared to the other side, built by people who really dig the fuck out of what what happens when their traps, pitfalls, ambushes, and challenges win and capture the girl. muwahahahaha
It would be worth keeping play stats, both for people's preferences for monsters, side, zones, and to gauge difficulty. Even give people a chance to check a box that says "I'm not trying, I'm just here to fap" and it would adjust the game more to their liking, but keep track of how many times they play with it on. This way we would be able to add extra content to areas people like, and maybe revitalize the ones people don't use. I would also like to add a little icon for people that they can hit if they fapped there, which can help narrow down certain areas or scenes so we will have a better idea of what works and what doesn't. Instead of an isolated gallery that just plays a looped sex animation, I'd like to give people the chance to play through any one of the scenes marked fapped, in a 1 on 1 encounter in that same room with that same girl, that goes on as long as they want it to with a save feature.

As far as saves go, if there's one room or area near the end where people on the virgin route constantly save and load because they keep getting captured, it would be cool to autosave at the entrance and then fuck with them if they try saving further in, like as they go to write progress in their journal they get ambushed. With the upgraded gallery option, saving in a specific place for H content may be unnecessarily redundant, but to reduce frustration and time wasted it'd be nice to let people save and loaded as needed up to a point.

Logistically for the virgin route I was thinking there should be a town on the other side of a forest on each side with a beaten path leading the way, and on your first visit you have support from a male warrior, with possible taunt situations during capture for that. Once you get to town, you will get quests that force you to go through the woods again but without the warrior, and once you have collected several things, the town's guard will play a DOTA against the nearby creatures, which can only be won because you have the artifacts but is still a challenge, and you have the risk of your girls getting captured if they conquer your base, going to an entirely different DOTA scenario. Once both towns have vanquished their local monsters, it zooms out to a bigger one where you have the resources of both towns to defeat the alien creatures. If you beat the aliens, congratulations, you won a cupie prize and they all lived happily ever after. If the aliens overwhelm you, they will capture your girls in a "pointless" sandbox rape game, while you get to watch the countryside get conquered, slaughtered, and raped by your progeny.

I'm brainstorming so let me know if my assumption is wrong that editing is worse than double posting. Some people get driven nuts by editing.

Last edited:
OP
S
Reputation score
So, for the tentacle area's basics, I wanted to honor and expand on linemarvel's creeping tentacle on the left hand side from demon girl cuz that was kinda cool. Sometimes I would back into it just cuz I can, or time it in such a way that it'd catch me while X is happening. But I'd like to expand on it, really have it as a slow twine that you have to break free from and escape fairly quickly, and then create distance between, or it'll keep entwining you more and more until it's too late to escape and you are pulled in. I was thinking of having a couple silent or subtle timers throughout this game in the tentacle area, one of which is a creature that starts stalking you after a couple zones in, and only catches you if you take too long to complete that zone (with varying difficulty, methods, and results depending on where you are and where it catches you). Then a shorter timer for when a girl sits still too long near a reasonable creature's hiding spot, a tentacle will come out of a nearby bush and grab her. That's where the urgency of checking for burrowed flusterspires comes into play too. I was also thinking plant monsters and vine creatures could do this in certain places on both sides of the map, too, and certain dogs could take advantage of a girl tangled up by a vine trap. For the main stalker, the dog side wants a scout that follows you and your movements through the woods, and if you show signs of weakness or vulnerability he will pounce. As you progress further it'd want to graduate to meaner, faster, smarter, and more aggressive dogs, until it's as much a matter of losing them as it is progressing with the level. But if he captures and knots a girl, the next girl won't have to worry about a new stalker until after she goes into a new place to warrant a different one anyway.

The tentacle side wants to start changing in style and scenery as it captures more girls. After 3 or 4 have really had a chance to start breeding, it should start looking like the starcraft zerg creep near and above the breeding chamber(s), except for an abundance of writhing tentacles in addition to the fleshwall for ground. Walking through this area you would have to walk more carefully and regularly dodge to avoid the tentacles from pulling you into the breeding chamber. That "zerg creep" made out of tentacle spawn wants to keep gradually growing out as they conquer the countryside. I'd love to see them do an infested command center thing with the town, and take over the town center and/or underground tunnel system as their new breeding chamber. I'm thinking the wolf side should have an outbreak of foliage due to overhunting of herbivores, particularly leading to funky looking rape plants that were kept under control by the wolf's main prey. If we wanted to be ambitious about it we could make that herbivore also have rape attacks, but I can't think of any off the top of my head that would be particularly hot...

It would be interesting to make the tentacle side girls able to be rescued, at high risk of capture to the girl rescuing her, and during the journey home she will give birth to a bunch of tentacle monsters that imprint on her and try to take you both back... Maybe have one hide away and hitchhike on one or both, grown and ready to ambush her when you least suspect it next time you play her. I mean I'd say we should give the chance to rescue girls knotted by dogs but with the way some of these knots work it would just be a waste of time once tied together. Expeditions to rescue girls from wolfkin could certainly be a thing though, and I guess you could still traverse to a heavily knotted girl to no avail or something, maybe wait and try to keep them apart after she gives birth or something. The more the two sides differ, the more fun the game would be. Ideally the focus and development can go toward things that make gameplay and sexual content both more interesting.

Last edited: