What's new

Face off with a goddess

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
The window of opportunity is growing small, if there's anytime to strike at the woman responsible for this outbreak, it's today.

(I'm basically forcing you to fight her this game day. :D)

Same as the sniper mission, better hurry and sign up!

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Face off with a goddess

(Didn't I already sign up? *cough* Thetwo and Burninggold did as well if I recall)

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(yar, let me get talking to the others in the inn before we actually leave... :p)

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

(( I signed up for this mission already. If I have to ill sign up again. ))

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jenn finds Iris in the Inn's common room.

"Hi, you're Iris, right? I'm Jenn. We're doing this mission together?"

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

Luna sat in the common room of the inn with her eyes closed, having tested out her efficiency at fighting while using two swords. White it felt as if she could land more blows on an enemy, it appeared that the nimbleness of her strikes as well fell greatly while doing so, causing her to bump that fighting method with the rest of the "worst-case scenario" desperation fighting plans.
As a result of her having her eyes closed while trying to work out the most effective method to deal with the goddess however, Luna was completely unaware of Iris's presence as she entered the room...

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

Iris, after calming herself down, went inside the room where she was suppose to meet her team. Upon entering she was instently greeted by a red haired woman named Jenn. Iris but her focus on the woman, causing her to not look around the room or notice that her sister was in here.

Hello. Yeah, I'm Iris. Nice to meet you. "

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Do you know who the third woman is? Luna? I'm getting antsy sitting around here waiting..."

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

" Luna? What..? "

From confusion at hearing Jenn say the name Luna Iris looked around the room. To her utter surprise Luna was sitting in the room, unaware of Iris! It seemed like she was sleeping or something. Iris wasn't sure how to react. Her sister was coming? Was this a good thing or bad? Iris thought she should take it as a good thing, considering how tough and talented her sister was. She didn't like the idea of her sister risking her life like this though. However, Iris wasn't going to try and keep her from this mission because of this. Iris took her attention off of Jenn and walked over to where Luna sat. Iris stood at the front of her for a moment spoke.

" Luna...? Are you awake...?"

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

" Luna...? Are you awake...?"

Upon being called by name, Luna opened her eyes slowly to behold her "sister", whom she had become acquainted with only the night before.

"Iris...? Why are you..."

The girl was unsure of how to respond to the fact that her "sister" was apparently going along with her on the mission, the same "sister" that had managed to break her "unmoving" will the day before and caused her feelings to conflict so. While part of her enjoyed being around Iris for an unknown reason, she could not afford to be weak right before such a crucial moment...

"I...can't speak to you at the moment... or else... I'll forget my purpose..."

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jenn was curious, but that didn't bother her. She was usually curious about something, and this seemed the kind of thing that would be resolved for her better without her intrusion into the situation.

"Speaking of your purpose... are you ready? Both of you? If you are, we ought to go see the director or whoever we're supposed to contact for this mission."

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

Iris didn't want to upset Luna. For whatever reason she didn't want to speak. Iris nodded and started to take a step back, saying to Luna-

" Alright, we can speak later. "

Taking a few steps away from Luna Iris focused onto Jenn. Iris said to her-

" Yeah, I'm ready. I'm sure someone will come to brief us in a moment..."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"I've been here..."

All of the girls, even Luna were surprised to hear the Maid from yesterday's speech, leaning in a dark corner away from them. She had gone unnoticed this whole time...

She walked out of the corner she had been apparently resting in, towards the girls, and made a slight bow to them,

"Thank you for coming," she said in the same whisper of a voice, "I know this request seemed strange, and I'm sure you have questions, please ask them now." she asked, awaiting a reply.

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

"Where is this "goddess" currently hiding?...And when are we departing?..."

Luna's tone is filled with a strong killing intent as she asks her question, her hand clutching the blade in eager anticipation.

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jenn rolls her shoulders expressively.

"A woman killed Shiva, who was pretty hot stuff, and now we're going to go... what, kill her right out? Try to talk to her first? Is she the one responsible for... what's been happening?

Other then that, just the mechanics, really - where, when, and how."

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

" I only want to know two things. "

Iris spoke up and said this after Luna and Jenn finished speaking. Iris remembered her chat with David before. She was hoping she could ask about the goddess and who she was. Why David seemed so... Weird about the woman.

Iris continued to speak and asked her questions.
" If you know please tell me. Who is the goddess and why is she doing this? "

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Where is this "goddess" currently hiding?...And when are we departing?..."

Luna's tone is filled with a strong killing intent as she asks her question, her hand clutching the blade in eager anticipation.

"She has been spotted at a theater, and for some reason has not left."

Jenn rolls her shoulders expressively.

"A woman killed Shiva, who was pretty hot stuff, and now we're going to go... what, kill her right out? Try to talk to her first? Is she the one responsible for... what's been happening?

Other then that, just the mechanics, really - where, when, and how."

"Yes... We have no choice now. She has become too big of a threat, and must be killed at all costs."

" I only want to know two things. "

Iris spoke up and said this after Luna and Jenn finished speaking. Iris remembered her chat with David before. She was hoping she could ask about the goddess and who she was. Why David seemed so... Weird about the woman.

Iris continued to speak and asked her questions.
" If you know please tell me. Who is the goddess and why is she doing this? "
The woman shook her head,

"I'm afraid I don't have the answers to those questions."

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Well, I suppose if she's been killing people there's nothing for it but to go. One last question - you mentioned supernatural powers? Like what?

Other then that... well, I think we're ready to go?"

Jenn addresses this last part to Iris, and through her to Luna.

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

Iris let out a sigh. She wasn't going to get her questions answered, not by anyone. David couldn't tell her and this maid was claiming she didn't know. Iris just nodded then at the womans answer. Iris was just going to wait to leave. Iris prayed that she was strong enough to take this mission.

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

"...Let us put it this way...If she was not such a lascivious being, she could most likely rip you into quarters without even trying...Add telekinetic powers and an energy field that repels bullets into the mix... and you have an accurate description of that demon's powers.

Hatred seethes from Luna as she recalls the encounter in detail, only stopping upon remembering an important detail.

"On the other hand... she does bleed. And quite nicely at that... sweetly too. However, enough talk..."

Arising from her seat, Luna makes it quite obvious that she was ready to set out and begin her "hunt".