What's new

Fading Kingdom

R

Ryka

It was tough times in Shadowlands. The queen of Shadowlands seems to be concerned. Holding her arms behind her back. It seems that the supposedly good guys are making her kingdom fade out. Their lands, originally wanting to rid them of their poisoning their land, now is taking the fight to her own land and kicking a dead horse so to speak.

They hope to kill her kingdom. She does not like this. With some research, the Queen Shada, learned that the king of Lightlands is corrupt. Seeking nothing more than to kill people he does not understand. Shada moves toward her two guardians. "You two. Tough times have hit us. Our king has been killed by the Lightland warriors and most of our knights are wiped out. I will have to use my powers to its fullest..."

"But Queen Shada. That kind of power could destroy the world. Such darkness isn't even handlable by us!"

"It doesn't matter right now. The corrupt king has to be dethroned and replaced. The only way to do that is to eliminate the subkingdoms in each of Lightland's regions of their governors and armies. That way, I can turn to the king himself and defeat him."

"Queen Shada. They.... they know of your...."

She covers the front of her hips. "My strength? So what?"

The guardians look to ech other, too embarassed to tell her that if she is ravaged too many times, she could lose it, effectively halfing her power. They stand down.

Queen Shada laughs softly. "They're nosey sorts anyway. Off I go. Do not follow me, as my fullest power could be dangerous to what's left of my kingdom."

She exits the castle with a map. She looks to it curiously. "Now what region should I go to?"

A.) Futuria- Future based region. Despite a midieval based setting, this area has been under magic of time travel, having many things pulled from the far future. There are cars and hovercrafts and all sorts of things. That region is stingy with its technologies, so everything of tech is there only.

B.) Fairy Forest- A forest full of light based enemies. The lighter the enemies, the harder they could be against Shada's dark powers. Fairies are stronger than they look due to this.

C.) Ghost Town- A town full of ghostlike beings. They're not really ghosts, but they can fade into and out of apparent vision. The stronger the enemy is, the harder they can be to see.

the_taken

King of the Impossible
Reputation score
Re: Fading Kingdom

A Use the opportunity to acquire new and different sources of power before taking on the real enemies.

Master_Bei_Shun

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Enemies you can't see are annoying...

And Diabolical Fairies...

I guess its time to grind for Gear

(A)

OP
R

Ryka

Queen Shada decides to cross the trail toward Futuria. The setting on the way is still midieval though. A long green trail as she looks around. A fang tooth cutely showing as she looks side to side for any dangers. This land seems quite new to her despite everything. She has never been to lightlands.

Up ahead is a gelgirl. She seems to be 'jolly'. Seems to be a wild enemy, as she doesn't seem affiliated with the Lightlanders. But it doesn't seem she wants to stay and talk either. This is the perfect opportunity to use her powers.

The Gelgirl charges up her attack, gathering a gel ball. She lifts it up and tosses it at Shada, covering her in gel. It's only a matter of time until the gel would discintegrate her robes. So she has to think fast.

A.) Rushing slash with her sword.

B.) Charged up fireball.

Master_Bei_Shun

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(B)

And then stomp a mudhole into it for ruining a Queens outfit so early in her adventure...

the_taken

King of the Impossible
Reputation score

Attack directly makes sense. Entanglement shuts down spell casters.

On the other hand, it's a goo girl, so physical attacks won't be as effective.

Blast the insolent creature for damaging our expensive outfit!

OP
R

Ryka

Shada raises up her arms, her robes seem to be tough, the gel trying to eat at them. She then glows for a bit, then shoots a rather large fireball at the creature. The Gelgirl yelping out as she fades from the heat. The gel is linked with the Gelgirl's mind, so it liquifies, dripping off of the Shadowlander. She wipes some of the gel off of her sleeves and grins. "This will be a piece of cake..."

She moves forward along the trail and sees a bubble. In front of it is titled Futuria in a font no indiginous to the rest of the regions. She tilts her head. "Wow.... that does seem.... different." She waltzes up to the door of the bubble and two busty guardians block her. "Halt! Shadowlanders are to be eliminated!"

"Another battle? Wonderful." She grins. She then remembers the amount of mana she has. She has 10 special attacks. In battle, combining attacks will have a sometimes unexpected yet powerful effect.

Shada stands her ground as the Futurians stand theirs. They hold up lasers at her. Shada thinks for a bit....

Mana: 10

A.) Fireball
A1.) Left one
A2.) Right one

B.) Sword the left one.
B1.) Left one
B2.) Right one

Master_Bei_Shun

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(B2)

Now's not the time for lengty charging if they already got the guns up...

OP
R

Ryka

Shada keeps her guard up as she swiftly moves to the right guardian. She quickly slices the guardian, causing knockback. She looks over her shoulder, only to see her back get blasted by heat of otherworldly origin. She stumbles, taking a hard step forward. "AGH...." She glares at the other guardian with her crimson eyes. The right one seems to have her HP halved as she raises her laser to her again.

A.)Sword
A1.) Full HP one
A2.) Half HP one

B.)Fireball
B1.) Full HP one
B2.) Half HP one

M1.) Use a mana point to combine attacks to hit one target.
M2.) Hit both at the same time with a combined attack.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

B2 lets save our mana or whatnot.

Master_Bei_Shun

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Well ones already stunned...

(M1)

Finish the half dead one after gibbing his buddy

OP
R

Ryka

Shada decides to charge her sword with her fire magic. She then glows brightly and slices at the half HP guardian with the fire sword. She fades out with a yell. Shada smiles as she obtains a laser. She is then shot in the back by the healthy guardian once more, knocking her down on her front. "GHAH...." She gets up slowly. Luckily, she was able to before the guardian got close to attempt to mount her.

Mana: 9

A.) Laser

B.) Fireball

C.) Sword

(New rule. When combining attack effects with mana, just say both letters. I'll get it. :p)