What's new

Fairies.

Caulder

Is completely fucking irrelevant. And he's a bitch
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Yeah, so I was surfing 7chan's /d/ boards, and I came across a few interesting pics. Was wondering if Fairies would be considered Loli. That, and this is the place for said Fairy hentai and discussion. I'll post the pictures when we determine if Fairies are not considered Loli. Just don't want something bad happening.

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Fairies.

I've seen pictures of fairies that don't look loli at all.

XSI

Lurker
Reputation score

Loli tends to be most easily identified by the lack of breasts, and seeming to be more childish.

I've seen a few fairy pictures that had breasts bigger then their body, so I doubt it's loli.

Just post them, if it turns out to be not ok, you can always edit the pictures out.

OP
Caulder

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Okay, all my Fairies have been uploaded to my Album. Post any Fairies you have that aren't in my Album. Sorry for not posting them, I'm just a lazy bastard

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Jesus, that picture with the blond fairy looks like her organs were crushed. That's gorish. Still breasts bigger then her head. Not loli.

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

It's kinda wierd...
Flat chest turns me off
but loli doesn't

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Would you, by any chance, be interested in a fanfic about torturing fairies? It's guro, but it's still a really good read. By good, I mean, you could actually publish this and make money if it weren't for its twisted topic.

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

I uh don't really like guro.
Except for this picture that was drawn so well it looks like she could feel everything after having her arm cut off, heart missing, head saw'd open, brain missing, and covered in cum. I think it's the covered in cum part that did it for me.

DarkFire1004

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

I don't have much on fairies, and I think I missed a couple images in my folders, but here's what I've gathered in my collection:

And yes, I'm officially switching to depositfiles. I hated how I kept clicking on ads in Megaupload, and I just don't like Rapidshare. So it was either this or Mediafire. I'm trying this out.

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I uh don't really like guro.
Except for this picture that was drawn so well it looks like she could feel everything after having her arm cut off, heart missing, head saw'd open, brain missing, and covered in cum. I think it's the covered in cum part that did it for me.
Where the hell did you see this picture? For some reason my curiosity is piqued.

Slyfox

Lurker
Reputation score

Would you, by any chance, be interested in a fanfic about torturing fairies? It's guro, but it's still a really good read. By good, I mean, you could actually publish this and make money if it weren't for its twisted topic.
On your topic, I have links to a collection of guro... very well hand drawn pictures of fairies being tortured by having their wings pulled off, being pinned to a table, heads ripped off, ect. And also by the same artist, a succubus being filled up the ass with liquid soap until her stomach explodes.

FYI, I follow a pretty fucked up community on Livejournal, but it also has funnier news and other things of the like. And some good e-drama when things are double posted.

Twisted

Mega Ultimate Jungle Girl 2000 Redux Z
Reputation score

We need Navi sex ASAP
Go go go!
*searches*

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Exploding Succubus... this I gotta see

Slyfox

Lurker
Reputation score

Exploding Succubus... this I gotta see
Right , my dearest.

EDIT: too, incase anyone cares =P

Last edited:

Twisted

Mega Ultimate Jungle Girl 2000 Redux Z
Reputation score

Jesus, that picture with the blond fairy looks like her organs were crushed. That's gorish. Still breasts bigger then her head. Not loli.
Aw, but I love those kinds of pictures! :D
Especially the bellybutton cum ones :3

OP
Caulder

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

DarkFire1004

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

... This place is about fairies, not guro, people. Then again, I can only blame myself.