What's new

RPG [ぼふぼふマット] Fairy Maze Tickle Dungeon RPG (RJ168769)

suning

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Ok first of all no links because of loli
This game is R18 since it has naked stuff and arousal but don't really have hentai on it (close, but no hentai) This game is made on RPG MAKER MV

While the art is not that good ( not that bad tho) this game has some weird fetish with tickling, but damn really wish all hentai games around there had this game system. This game you control a girl and a fairy, the fairy is pretty important since she is support/offense mage while the main girl will most of the time disabled (monsters grab you, freeze you, sleep stun etc and actually may tickle you to death if you don't dodge)

Every monster has at least 2 attacks that changes the character pose, boss and mini boss have 1 CG

The game equipments you adquire with gacha and has skill points with skill tree and for the money? it is actually by letting the monster tickle you ( when the monster attack you have some defense system that you can spend TP to try do dodge it)by money being called AHA. Also another thing i love on this game that all Status effects has a different pose too like charmed freezed chilled sleep, cloth destruction etc...
this game is not yet complete 4.0 means it has 4 stages, each stage has 20Floor while 10th being mini boss (has CG), 15th being trap CG and 20th last boss (usually has finisher attack and CG)

the game also has 3 different puzzles every stage on 5th, 10th and 15th floor (not really sure what you unlock with it, but you get some pot and put on your house also has 1 pot fight no new attacks tho)
also current last boss 4th stage has something for petrification fans...

Few pics
Battle interface

monster try do something to you defense options (1st do nothing 0 TP what it does show there is how much TP you got, 2nd and 3rd low and medium chances 10 - 30 TP and 4th 100% chance 50 tp)

failed on defense

monster "tickling" you

Last edited by a moderator:

kicaq

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Fairy Maze Tickle Dungeon RPG

Full game will have 7 stages, the dev also made other game about devil princess trying to stop a hero raiding her mansion. Since the hero is powerful and can kick your teeth in you lay traps before she comes. It's tickling themed too and im quite certain it has fan translation flying around somewhere.

It's nice to have games with more niche fetishes especially when the gameplay is well balanced too.

OP
S

suning

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Full game will have 7 stages, the dev also made other game about devil princess trying to stop a hero raiding her mansion. Since the hero is powerful and can kick your teeth in you lay traps before she comes. It's tickling themed too and im quite certain it has fan translation flying around somewhere.

It's nice to have games with more niche fetishes especially when the gameplay is well balanced too.
oh it is going to have 7 stages? nice so the game is only a little more than half i thought it was ending already also newest version got 3 new fetishes which was vore, petrification and milking

Zabz

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Oh, surprised to see this pop up here. I've been semi-following it...Though I managed to get stuck on the 9th set of puzzles. Though, i ...cheated using rpg MV to see the stage 4 enemies :D

OP
S

suning

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Oh, surprised to see this pop up here. I've been semi-following it...Though I managed to get stuck on the 9th set of puzzles. Though, i ...cheated using rpg MV to see the stage 4 enemies :D
well i got out all puzzles and last pot has an extra attack which causes you enter in the pot naked and get tickled well here is my save if anyone wants full puzzle/ current game clear

Last edited:
OP
S

suning

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

i finally got some time to play the devil princess one 魔王ノワール it is a fun game when you get how to play like some traps only works on certain conditions etc probably a little hard for those who don't know japanese... well if someone is after this game CG here is my save, there is a mode when you finish the challenge that you can freely use trap on the girl just talk to the blond girl there.
or mega

Last edited:

mr_doomgape

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

thought i would give this a quick bump to let people know 5.00 is out

OP
S

suning

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

thought i would give this a quick bump to let people know 5.00 is out
yeah also it had artstyle rework which is nice and another new fetish for this game, diaper girl

nanaya1234

Lurker
Reputation score

How do you get stronger in this game? It feels like you level too slow and you never find equips. Anybody got a save for 5.00?

Oh yeah the save posted above doesnt seem to work.

Last edited:

shadowman

Lurker
Reputation score

I'd also like to bump for a Ver 5.00 save. Can't seem to grind enough to make it past the rock/slime boss :<

BlackWolf411

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Would like to thank the guy who started the thread. Tickling is a serious fetish for me, this game is a god send. If anyone has any other tickling related games please let me know.

swpkmn

Demon Girl
Reputation score

How are you supposed to solve the puzzle on B5 of the fourth area (the desert)? The first sign says:

"5→88→2→〇→11→93→△→10→9
0 < 〇 < △ < 10"

and there is a sign as you enter the area to the right that says "〇" on it. The sign changes to "△" when you enter a passage.

If you enter the passages leading out of the area to the right twice incorrectly, you get attacked, so it is really difficult to solve the puzzle by guessing. Supposedly someone solved it previously, so could anyone at least give a hint as to how to solve this?

Edit: I found the answer on a Japanese wiki. It's a word puzzle.

Last edited:
Reputation score

Has anyone else encountered a problem where the game will never load? Every time I start a new game, the game hangs on the loading screen. I've waited several minutes, to no avail.

unkownmyriad

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Has anyone else encountered a problem where the game will never load? Every time I start a new game, the game hangs on the loading screen. I've waited several minutes, to no avail.
I've encountered that myself.

OP
S

suning

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

for those who don't know the creator made his first commercial game, SPECTORIA ~スペクタリア~ as usual with tickling rpg available in booth and dlsite ( no links because loli)

OP
S

suning

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

new version 6.01 is out on his blog, same as usual with 4 new events (2 for maps and 2 for boss), 6 new monsters ( 2 boss) and a new stage with 20 floor.
also new fetish on this one damn every version this game gets a new fetish which is nice
time stop on last boss
also this time the pots from stage 6 was way too easy to get...

nanaya1234

Lurker
Reputation score

new version 6.01 is out on his blog, same as usual with 4 new events (2 for maps and 2 for boss), 6 new monsters ( 2 boss) and a new stage with 20 floor.
also new fetish on this one damn every version this game gets a new fetish which is nice
time stop on last boss
also this time the pots from stage 6 was way too easy to get...
You seem to know how to play the game can I get a quick tutorial?

OP
S

suning

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

You seem to know how to play the game can I get a quick tutorial?
sure, this game you can level up, set skills and buy equipments, but the way you get "money" is pretty different than usual, you need to receive "tickle attacks" from the monsters on the dungeon so you can earn "aha".
when you get money you can either buy recovery item from fairies that are inside the dungeon or you can use the pot on the first zone (which is the one that has a pot, a river and wooden bridge.
On the pot menu you can
1- gacha = this is the way you get equipments on later zones you can get higher grade equips
2 - SP = buy skill points
3- ask the pot for more? seems to be useless
4 - skill reset
5 - do nothing

for the menu is usual for rpg maker except for the 5th button which is skill set
that you have a list for either rena( red hair girl) or fio (blonde fairy)
Rena has 3 tabs that is in that order attack skill, element skill and technical skill (buffs debuffs)
Fio has 2 tabs Healing skill and support skills (buffs and debuffs)

oh yeah also in this new version they added one new button in battle, クスグリスキップ which cancel the text on tickle attacks so you can get "money" more easily

Last edited:

dual1ty

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

There is also a new autobattle option. The AI is kinda smart but he never uses any buff.

Hopefully he will update all of his older pics since his art quality improved by a lot in these months. It feels weird playng the first half of the game with old art and then suddendly getting an amazing new one.

OP
S

suning

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

There is also a new autobattle option. The AI is kinda smart but he never uses any buff.

Hopefully he will update all of his older pics since his art quality improved by a lot in these months. It feels weird playng the first half of the game with old art and then suddendly getting an amazing new one.
true the art really changes a lot from stage 4 and above, also fio has another skill that makes a lot easier to grind the mass death on higher level is pretty much 100% kill on weaker monsters i did that and went full attack plus double attack on rena for stronger ones, also the new revive for fio is pretty op made the boss fights too easy...