What's new

RPG [ぼふぼふマット] Fairy Maze Tickle Dungeon RPG (RJ168769)

dual1ty

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Fairy Maze Tickle Dungeon RPG

true the art really changes a lot from stage 4 and above, also fio has another skill that makes a lot easier to grind the mass death on higher level is pretty much 100% kill on weaker monsters i did that and went full attack plus double attack on rena for stronger ones, also the new revive for fio is pretty op made the boss fights too easy...
Yea the mass dead might come in handy later on, but for me it's kinda useless now.
My Rena can aoe any group of monsters for 4.5k. The damage is only physical but i can't remember any non boss/miniboss enemies having resistance to that.
She's full +60atk.

I switched out one of the hp accessory on Fio to get in the 30%MP cost reduction. Especially on long fight vs hidden bosses, spamming that 200MP status immunity shield for 166MP instead is really handy.

I agree with you tho. Both pots puzzles and EX Bosses were really easy this time. On the other hand, the UI revamp and new fetishes kinda makes up for it. How that guy isn't running out of ideas is beyond me.
Sadly we only have 1 more tower left for the game to be complete.

OP
S

suning

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: Fairy Maze Tickle Dungeon RPG

I agree with you tho. Both pots puzzles and EX Bosses were really easy this time. On the other hand, the UI revamp and new fetishes kinda makes up for it. How that guy isn't running out of ideas is beyond me.
Sadly we only have 1 more tower left for the game to be complete.
true but hey after he did spectoria is actually a good game so it is not impossible for him to do another game on "fairy maze" level or maybe even fairy maze 2 if he likes it a lot like most author does

OP
S

suning

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
there is new version up and probably the game is finally complete now no links since loli just google fairy maze noircastle

cacapost

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
there is new version up and probably the game is finally complete now no links since loli just google fairy maze noircastle
Nice, the fairy maze guy updating us once again.

I always forget to check myself, thanks! :)

|Alien|

Lurker
Reputation score
New Game for Christmas: Bathroom Maze.
Someone know how to extract the text from the game? I can't understand the riddles and I'm lost.

swpkmn

Demon Girl
Reputation score
New Game for Christmas: Bathroom Maze.
Someone know how to extract the text from the game? I can't understand the riddles and I'm lost.
Use the patcher from the topic linked below:

Last edited:

|Alien|

Lurker
Reputation score
Anyone have understood the Plant, Fan and Bear riddle?

dual1ty

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Anyone have understood the Plant, Fan and Bear riddle?
Count the number of objects in the room and you'll get the 3 digit code for the bottom door. If i remember it's 4 plants, 2 fans and 3 bears.
The order of the code is as shown in the wall.

OP
S

suning

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
good news seems like he is working on another game with 2 heroines, new QTE system and the first non loli main character

Stiltzkinator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Honestly, I'm not even that big of a fan of tickling, but NoirCastle gets the basics of combat right, and having so much of the content happen during combat rather than after you lose is really nice. I can also appreciate a lot of the other content in Fairy Maze, so will definitely be following this one closely.

OP
S

suning

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
so he posted a trial version for his newest game called Divirtual! this time it have two heroines a non loli orange hair protagonist, and a black haired a loli. The difference this time is more like a fantasy rpg that you go clearing quests and exploring maps ( not a floor dungeon ) and for the Tickle attacks you can avoid with the Quick Time Event unlike the other game that used TP or luck. Also all tickles attacks are available for both heroines for every monster.

dual1ty

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
so he posted a trial version for his newest game called Divirtual! this time it have two heroines a non loli orange hair protagonist, and a black haired a loli. The difference this time is more like a fantasy rpg that you go clearing quests and exploring maps ( not a floor dungeon ) and for the Tickle attacks you can avoid with the Quick Time Event unlike the other game that used TP or luck. Also all tickles attacks are available for both heroines for every monster.
I already started a new thread for that one :p
https://ulmf.org/threads/divirtual.11724/

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score
hm.. any help for the 3-15 maze? The wiki mentions following the initials of the clue, but my extremely scant knowledge of japanese isn't up to par.

prowank

Demon Girl
Reputation score
hm.. any help for the 3-15 maze? The wiki mentions following the initials of the clue, but my extremely scant knowledge of japanese isn't up to par.
Just turn at every intersection, heading east. It's based on . I think the bonus chest was from starting from the east and going west.

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score
thanks.. now to sheepishly admit I don't get the 4-5 puzzle either (despite it being mentioned upthread)..
is there like a walkthrough somewhere? the jp wiki is only marginally helpful to me

Kirisame52

Reputation score
8. Do not needlessly bump or necro a thread if you are not requesting nor sharing new information.
This is a good game