What's new

Fairy Tale Adventure

Masqueradea

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Throneroomparty.png

Allow me to introduce you to the Fairy Tale Adventure. The game takes place in the world of Asteria. A kingdom in the east that is ruled by an evil queen. Underneath the tight grasp of the queen's control, groups, outlaws and all manner of alliances are formed with the aim to rule the kingdom in their own way. You play a character of your own creation taking the reigns of a small group, eventually leading it to it's own large army.

What you do with this army is all yours.

The choice is yours.

[PLOT]
After months of planning, a small rebel group put their plan into action, travelling to the legendary dark castle with the hopes of kidnapping Snow White. The plot goes horribly wrong when they are halted by Grimhilde's soldiers who mercilessly murder a large number of rebel soldiers including Snow White. This action puts the kingdom into a state of despair. In response, the kingdoms of Arendelle and Agrahbah decide to come together with the hopes of taking Grimhilde to her doom.

For many months, all seems lost and destruction appears to be a heavy certainty until at last... you awake from your eternal slumber and begin your fairy tale adventure.

[ENGINE]

Palace.png

The game is made using the Ren'py engine and plays as a mix between an RPG and a visual novel in certain parts of the game.

[GAMEPLAY]

As stated above, the player will often be faced with a series of tasks and options to take in order to progress to the next stage. As I continue developing the project I plan to add more decisive situations and dialogues that will require the player to take action based on morality.

[Features - Currently]

- Map travel system
- Immersive locations
- Historical fairy tale characters
- Grimm Comic characters
- Ability to hire soldiers
- Ability to keep your own slave
- Work together to start a brothel
- Many more

You can download the latest version for free at my patreon - patreon/Masquerade

Feedback would be greatly appreciated!

Last edited:

censuur

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Fairy Tale Adventure

The game wastes far too much time doing repetitive nonsense, then grinds to a full stop with those random questions at the mines because even if you know the answer there's no clarity on how to actually answer the question since it apparently takes a very specific phrase.

Exeryon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Yeah I'm having the same problem, infact I wrote a mail about this problem too...
I'm stuck at the second question and belive me I tried various answers

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

SOME sort of description for the gameplay would have been nice seeing as it's supposed to be what you're spending your time doing and all...

DawnCry

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Just giving a recommendation, author, you should remade your post and input the following information:

-First of all a description about the game, gameplay options... (for example: this is a strategy game time-limited in which...)

-Pairings, fetishes... that the game is focused.

-Main characteristics and interesting points of the game.

With that information at least it would give a general sense of the game, at least more than what you said. What you said is mostly the third.

P.D: the answers for the forest:

1º Soldier
2º Combing
3º Tomorrow

Feedback for the game: *SPOILERS*

After playing everything that this version has to offer i must say that personally i don't like the approach. First of all it's too grindy, even if you can earn money fast it kind of... sucks that point. When i saw your short description of the game I expected a strategy focus. This is just grind.

How would i solve it?, first of all increase the level of interaction with EVERYTHING, in this game we have just two "basic stats" money and men, i would suggest to increase it to "money, men, weapons and loyalty".

About recruitment it's not bad to be simple, however give the option to recruit more than one each time, after recruiting it would be recommended to buy weapons for them so that they can fight better against the enemy.

Now, the important thing is that the game itself is boring, to solve this it would be better to divide the important zones like the village, forest, mines and city and add a map called "war map" or something, in this it would be a bit more interesting because each zone would have their own gangs/bandit groups, unless you want to add stronger gangs or something...

Creating a proper system i have a general idea but i think this would be saying too much.

The main problem the game has is what i said, no one will find the game itself interesting, I recommend that you change that approach. In fact the plot itself is quite weak so it doesn't help.

Last edited:

Serio C

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I have to say that I gave up, I've got tired of grinding. This game has a lot interesting things and the art is really good.
But the grind and those mine questions... from my point of view it's too much.
P.D: the answers for the forest:

1º Soldier
2º Combing
3º Tomorrow
Thank you so much. Maybe I'll try again later.

cba015

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I need some help.
After I've started the brothel and I first time can act during night I speak with the brothel owner, she says that I have to get someone to defend the brothel and then the game is stuck.
I can go back to the brothel where she repeats the request and I can go home where I can sleep but after sleeping and leaving my house it is still night.
I cannot find anything else to interact with.

OP
Masqueradea

Masqueradea

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I need some help.
After I've started the brothel and I first time can act during night I speak with the brothel owner, she says that I have to get someone to defend the brothel and then the game is stuck.
I can go back to the brothel where she repeats the request and I can go home where I can sleep but after sleeping and leaving my house it is still night.
I cannot find anything else to interact with.
You're one of the few people to come across this bug. I'll patch it up in my next quick release.

You've basically crossed paths and therefore, the game assumes you've completed both sections.

What you need to do is roll back to an early stage but choose a specific path to go with. For instance, you can focus on getting 10 men then doing Liesel's task OR you can focus on the farm girl and starting the brothel.
You've tried to do both at the same time which is where your problem came from.

I do apologise though, I'll fix it as quickly as possible.

cba015

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Not a problem, mate and thanks for the quick support!

Exeryon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Lol... chosen by a rare bug.

Exsalent

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I don't know what to think about this update, basicly its completely new game.
Version 1.0 and earlier 1.5 has very litle common.

So basicly i think that this update should be viewd as new game, as such its ok 3 h-scenes and 1 half nude costume.
That being said there isn't alot to do you can do everything possible very qickly.
Compared to last version it even feels that there is less to do.

For me it felt that mirror was removed from game after start you don't see him at all unlike last version where player used mirror alot, same goes for snowhite.

Its intresting to see how this game will proceed, will there be update or like now different game?

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Tried the game, I like it so far but: where is the bodyguard for the brothel?
Found it, you'll have to ask the slave.

Last edited:
OP
Masqueradea

Masqueradea

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey everyone, the game has been updated to version 1.5.

You can download it for free on my patreon - patreon/Masquerade

figvigames

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey, i knew you before, i just can't remember why, HAHAH

EverworldJalil

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

How do I make it day again? Stuck in night time.

Brian100

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm stuck after I die and go to the hall of warriors. After I meet Snow White again I can get a wish from Death, but I can't find the answer to the first question, Death says it is in the archives. I have looked through all the books in the library but find nothing.
Found the answer on patreon

Last edited:

elDJ

Reputation score

I'm stuck after I die and go to the hall of warriors. After I meet Snow White again I can get a wish from Death, but I can't find the answer to the first question, Death says it is in the archives. I have looked through all the books in the library but find nothing.
Found the answer on patreon
these are the answers:

– Infernum
– Heart
– Kelisis Kendra

I got them on this website: hxxp://litoshcomics.org/fairy-tale-adventure-version-1-5.html

OP
Masqueradea

Masqueradea

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Fairy Tale Adventure version 2.0 has been released!

Exsalent

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Has anyone figured out what to do in agraba after you capture girl?
I can't go in to bordell second time (no reason message) I canä't seduce sultan, she says very intersting but tahts all.
Far as i can tell there are only 3 locations in agraah, ship, place and streets where bordell is.

Sergejim

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Does anybody know the answer of the forest quizzz?

I only got the first answer

"old soldier"

but then, it should be something like

"teaches girls to comb their hair"

but it's not exactly casesensitivelly accentwisely stupidily that. :mad: