What's new

RPG [Milk Pudding 1] 巨乳ふぁいたーレナ / Fighter Rena (RJ230726)

Mlkj

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This gem dropped a few days back and haven't seen anything about it around here yet. This circle has released a couple of similar games that haven't done great numbers but have all been solid quality art and gameplay-wise.

Very straightforward game for the most part, no leveling, no random encounters, and the battle system is strip rock-paper-scissors.

Having some troubles progressing myself though, there seems to be a bug preventing entry to the east forest when searching for the beast-girl in one of the quests. Wondering if anyone can figure that one out. RJ230726_img_main.jpg

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I've been a fan of this circle since the first, what attracted me is the MC looks a lot like Sonsaku from Ikkitousen.

Their gameplay is, as you said, solid and the art is great. But I found both previous games to start off strong.....and just stay the same from there. So after the initial hour or two, I kind of just slowly lost interest. They are definitely on my "To complete list" and I really need to get back to them.
The J-K-P system will at least make things faster....though this will hurt for me since my luck isn't the greatest.

edit: Yup, still really hate games that's based off luck. Stuck on the 2nd fight with Rena, sucks cause I believe I was one more victory away from winning.

Last edited:

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score
really sad but also story progress is a hell hard at least for me not knowing jap, after 2nd battle. seems she get gifted to your house or something. then after bath scene,. talk to her next day then again sleep next day she dissapears. NOW talk with every npc . try to interact with everything but cannot advance in story. you cannot enter tower anymore you canot go left. you cannot enter Left forest in 1st city. and you cannot enter Cave behind the main house. i just dont know what to do to progress-. sorry but the lack on info or shinning story spots makes this game hard as hell >.<

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
really sad but also story progress is a hell hard at least for me not knowing jap, after 2nd battle. seems she get gifted to your house or something. then after bath scene,. talk to her next day then again sleep next day she dissapears. NOW talk with every npc . try to interact with everything but cannot advance in story. you cannot enter tower anymore you canot go left. you cannot enter Left forest in 1st city. and you cannot enter Cave behind the main house. i just dont know what to do to progress-. sorry but the lack on info or shinning story spots makes this game hard as hell >.<
I'm usually good with stuff like that and I'll be sure to post if I figure it out......if I can ever finish this 2nd battle T-T

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score
Tried out the demo. It has an interesting idea, I suppose, though the luck-based combat can make it hard to lose if you want too.
The demo seems to just have three battles: Rena, with Dan and that girl, then Dan vs Rena, and then it ends.

The final one is the weirdest, because you're actually playing as Dan, but the interface is set up like when you're controlling Rena. It also feels like she cheats, because she seems to win far, far more often then she statistically should.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Tried out the demo. It has an interesting idea, I suppose, though the luck-based combat can make it hard to lose if you want too.
The demo seems to just have three battles: Rena, with Dan and that girl, then Dan vs Rena, and then it ends.

The final one is the weirdest, because you're actually playing as Dan, but the interface is set up like when you're controlling Rena. It also feels like she cheats, because she seems to win far, far more often then she statistically should.
The interface is set up to show off the girl not who you're controlling. And of course she cheats, game reads what choice you make and act accordingly. The luck isn't in actually winning per se, but in whether or not the game allows you to win. Like how you play an RPG and a mob with a measly 5% crit chance manage to score a crit every other turn or so while you miss attacks with a 95% hit rate.

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score
The interface is set up to show off the girl not who you're controlling. And of course she cheats, game reads what choice you make and act accordingly. The luck isn't in actually winning per se, but in whether or not the game allows you to win. Like how you play an RPG and a mob with a measly 5% crit chance manage to score a crit every other turn or so while you miss attacks with a 95% hit rate.
Yeah, in hindsight that does seem true. It just set me up to think your controlled character is always on the right, and enemy on the left, due to how the very first segment starts, hahaha.
Does the game actually really cheat? I know it felt like it did, but it's also not impossible she simply picked paper like, 15 times in a row. I suppose to know if she cheats, someone would have to dig into the coding and check. She did seem to lose much more often if I targeted her lower clothing first (which took me until the 2nd time to realize that's what the 4 options were about after you pick your attack...)

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
lol, no i meant in general. One of the many false difficulty in games is input reading. It reads your choice/button press and reacts based upon it.
Before I finally beat her, she beat in near flawlessly and the one she lost she dodge the attack.

@Maryel
Yeah, I tried and even bought the really expensive item in the shop.....I have no idea how to progress either. There isn't too many places you can visit and like 7 NPCs you can interact with. Nothing unlocks, conversations don't change, girl never returns.

Sightblinder

Lurker
Reputation score
I'm somewhat stuck as well on this. Not sure where to go after winning the second battle.
BTW I think its not cheating or purely luck. Think about 2 moves ahead at least in the first few battles.
If you win paper against rock, she will often throw paper next, It seems like the logic of "scisors should beat paper so The player thinks I will throw scisors next and he will throw rock to beat me. If I throw paper I will beat his rock.

OP
Mlkj

Mlkj

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I actually read the moonrunes so I can help y'all out a bit.

After you talk to Rena in your house (after the downstairs bath scene and talking to her upstairs once) she will indeed disappear. Thats cause you need her to clean house. Go the second floor of Dan's (the MC) house and examine the dust in the corner. Things should progress swimmingly from there.

Untitled.png

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I'm somewhat stuck as well on this. Not sure where to go after winning the second battle.
BTW I think its not cheating or purely luck. Think about 2 moves ahead at least in the first few battles.
If you win paper against rock, she will often throw paper next, It seems like the logic of "scisors should beat paper so The player thinks I will throw scisors next and he will throw rock to beat me. If I throw paper I will beat his rock.
The good thing about your theory is that it's really easy to test.
I made a save right outside the cave (since I no longer have one of the fight with Rena or the prologue ones with the other girl) and tested on the slime. Now with your theory, it's impossible to do for the very first move as there's no logical way to tell what their first move will be. Well the first test I ran was 10 battles, 3 moves each and the second was 3 battles until victory/defeat.

First test:
In every single battle, he won the first 3 moves. Now with your theory, it's very possible that he just anticipated what I would throw...but here's the kicker...as I said before that's impossible for the first move. It should be, by all logic, pure luck.
10 battles, each time me randomly picking R, S, or P, and he just happen to choose the one that works against me. 0 wins for me, 0 ties. That's next to impossible with a 1/3 chance. This is like losing a coin flip 30 times in a row. Possible? Yes. Likely? No.

Second test:
3 battles, 0 wins 3 losses, 1 round won and hit, 1 round won and he dodge, 0 ties.
Oh and I'll add that not a single one of those 2 rounds won was the first round. This is not possible unless it's input reading.

DMasta

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Any one have a Full Save for this?

I enjoyed this circles 1st game a lot. But these last 2 games... ehh itsa no for me.

Aaron A. Aaronsen

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
... Go the second floor of Dan's (the MC) house and examine the dust in the corner...
WTF. Thanks.

To the others, I think she has several different strategies and she follows the strategy for several turns, so you can abuse that. One strategy is "counter the one that your opponend did last". So it looks something like R (me) - X: S (me) - P; P (me) - R; R (me) - S. However she does switch after a few turns and I did not figure out the pattern.

DMasta

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Can someone post their save after the rock paper scissors games with her. I can't get past it and I would probly enjoy it after her rock paper scissors stuff.

sorrow4444

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Ok, so please someone help, i have been with the girl to the cave, some faggot has come and make the MC a kid, and the i tocuh girl's breast in the house of the right, then the old man comes, and girl dissapears and i cant do a shit. Please can someone tell me what to do or post a save?? TY

PD: Sorry for my Shitty english