What's new

RPG [シャレイドGirl's] 堕ビッチレオナの露出のアトリエ / Fallen Bitch Leona's Exhibitionist Atelier (RJ165234)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cookie jar

Reputation score
Re: Fallen Bitch Leona's Exhibitionist Atelier

Thank you so very much, Anurabis! :)

DDragonMan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Not a fan of the artstyle to be honest

khaledraw

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

hey there
i have v 1.07 of this game and when i start a new game i got this crash message
any help ???

dying4anime

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So like at one point after my assistent broke my Machine beside the house, she dissapeared. Now i can't find her anywhere and I don't know how to progress the story. Can any1 help? I feel like an idiot cause i don't see any1 else with this problem.

Also I hav trouble raising my lewd level... its still C and there are just no Brothel or town events... I don't hav the nun outfit yet.

Anurabis

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So like at one point after my assistent broke my Machine beside the house, she dissapeared. Now i can't find her anywhere and I don't know how to progress the story. Can any1 help? I feel like an idiot cause i don't see any1 else with this problem.

Also I hav trouble raising my lewd level... its still C and there are just no Brothel or town events... I don't hav the nun outfit yet.
Nun Outfit should be in the mcs house in 1 of the closets to progress the story there should be a new dungeon

harems

Demon Girl
Reputation score

sorrry, i need help, have stuck in these quest

- need to make printer for otaku
- receive a big woood
- receive a hook

i know i have to take invention ... but where to find invention to take these quest ?
anyone help :(

Anurabis

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

sorrry, i need help, have stuck in these quest

- need to make printer for otaku
- receive a big woood
- receive a hook

i know i have to take invention ... but where to find invention to take these quest ?
anyone help :(
I don't know if my answer will help you since I had difficulty understanding what exactly you wanted to ask.
But if you search for how to invent stuff go to the House in the upper left corner of the city.
One of the NPCs at the counter there will help you.
And the materials you don't usually get from monsters or craft from recipes are obtained through various sidequests so just go and talk to everyone.

Azunia

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Nun Outfit should be in the mcs house in 1 of the closets to progress the story there should be a new dungeon

Yes iam stuck there too... where is that new dungeon? It wont even let me leave town.... been talking to every npc and so... but nothing seems to let me progress now.

Azumi

Demon Girl
Reputation score

How come I can't wear all armour that has been found so far? some of them doesn't appear in equip. Do they have a requirement?
Or is it the cause of the translation patch?

Any ways to fix this?

Last edited:

scientist

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Most of the armor requires a certain level of lewdness. Try finding more events in town to increase it.

Anurabis

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yes iam stuck there too... where is that new dungeon? It wont even let me leave town.... been talking to every npc and so... but nothing seems to let me progress now.
Sorry that my reply came this late but at this points of the story it should be in the lower right quarter of the map (if I remember correctly) I'd love to give you a better answer but it seems I accidentaly deleted the game and it's been quite a while since I played it.

Azunia

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Sorry that my reply came this late but at this points of the story it should be in the lower right quarter of the map (if I remember correctly) I'd love to give you a better answer but it seems I accidentaly deleted the game and it's been quite a while since I played it.
Yes it was a strange bug... just wouldnt let me leave the town... i started a new run and didnt had any problem on that run

nanaya1234

Lurker
Reputation score

CAn somebody post a system save with all CG please? The other save on page 9 only has character stats and no cg is unlocked.

HentaiJin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks to your save file I was able to find the cause of the problem and could more or less fix it.
Why didn't some of the costumes show up in the equipment menu?
- Because I translated some lines that shouldn't have been translated (fixed in v0.3)

Why were you unable to equip some of the costumes even in the original version of the game?

Because the costume references aren't stored as item / armor ids but instead the name of the costume is used,
which means that inside the savegame all costumes you have unlocked are stored with the name the costume had at the moment you unlocked it.
So the original version tries to load a costume by the name of e.g. Nun which it of course can't find in its armor file and therefor doesn't change the costume.
Attached you can find a modified version of your savegame, I took the liberty to rewrite it so that all costumes work with the most recent version of my translation (see link below).

Seems like you are the only one who has done a translation, partial or otherwise? That link is dead =(

Status
Not open for further replies.