What's new

RPG RPG Maker Localization [Another Story] Fallen ~Makina and the City of Ruins~

kyukyu78

Lurker
Reputation score
why not Leane series from makura cover soft games? it's big(quite a challenge to translate), gameplay is amazing, and a lot of content since it just got updated, but deep down tbh I just want one Leane game got translated this year :eek:
You are not alone to wish a translation for this game !

OP
chiakisan

chiakisan

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Plz don't. This would probably end up with neither of the characters having enough scenes.

I've been thinking about a suggestion for your next game translation and it's pretty hard.
Fallen was one of the best games I've played last year and it's hard to top it in terms of quality.

Few games come to mind:

- Was pretty decent but not overly popular.
- Very good game play, pretty high sales but not that much h-content.
- This I'd say is your best bet for next successful game. It would probably top the sales of Fallen with ease. I'd do it myself but the way dialog was written makes it impossible for machine translation to translate anything right. Using my UI translation would save you a lot of time and trouble and you'd only have to translate the dialog and battle messages which are in some script.
- Also not a bad game, but don't think it would come even close to Fallen.
Noted about your thoughts of Momo becoming a MC.

Thanks for the suggestions. You seem to have put a lot of thought into these. I was familiar with about half of them. I'll have to play the other ones. Let me know if you have more suggestions. This was good with their little mini-reviews and comparisons to Fallen.

why not Leane series from makura cover soft games? it's big(quite a challenge to translate), gameplay is amazing, and a lot of content since it just got updated, but deep down tbh I just want one Leane game got translated this year :eek:
You are not alone to wish a translation for this game !
I'm actually not familiar with Leane. It seems to be one of the few games I didn't play or completely missed. Is it that good? O_O

velsomnia

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Leane is one of those games that are amazing but almost impossible to play unless you know Japanese. Same exact story with Shadowcore and honestly Shadowcore should be next in line for a translation, its been waiting long enough for its turn.

Jikorde

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
any 100% save?
On my blog there's one.edit- Didn't realize signatures went away.

Question to chiakisan, is Kagura Games going to focus on corruption and high sex games? Or can we expect an actual variety of titles?

velsomnia

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Plz don't. This would probably end up with neither of the characters having enough scenes.

I've been thinking about a suggestion for your next game translation and it's pretty hard.
Fallen was one of the best games I've played last year and it's hard to top it in terms of quality.

Few games come to mind:

- Was pretty decent but not overly popular.
- Very good game play, pretty high sales but not that much h-content.
- This I'd say is your best bet for next successful game. It would probably top the sales of Fallen with ease. I'd do it myself but the way dialog was written makes it impossible for machine translation to translate anything right. Using my UI translation would save you a lot of time and trouble and you'd only have to translate the dialog and battle messages which are in some script.
- Also not a bad game, but don't think it would come even close to Fallen.
would certainly be a massive hit, I tried to translate it in the past but I believe I had problems with finding all of the text in the game engine since I think its WolfRPG. But if you can can get wolf editor to work properly for you then it would be a huge hit, I still think would be a bigger seller than fallen or RJ080542 since it is a strong well written NTR game and is in RPG Maker and thus easier to translate. NTR is your best bet and if you need any proof of that just look at Amore Magic Academy https://ulmf.org/forum/hentai/hentai...-magic-academy thats another one of my failed attempts that had so much disappointment from the ulmf community that it was translated by one of our biggest and most successful translators. People love those games on here a whole lot more than most would think.

Last edited:

Cypress131

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
There's a patch released on the Jast USA site. Patch 1.06.

However, I put the patch in the folder and it says that it can't find the game.

OP
chiakisan

chiakisan

Cthulhu
Reputation score
I dare you to play it :D
Leane is one of those games that are amazing but almost impossible to play unless you know Japanese. Same exact story with Shadowcore and honestly Shadowcore should be next in line for a translation, its been waiting long enough for its turn.
I guess I gotta try it out now XD.
​​​​
On my blog there's one.edit- Didn't realize signatures went away.

Question to chiakisan, is Kagura Games going to focus on corruption and high sex games? Or can we expect an actual variety of titles?
In terms of genres, expect a variety, but I think the main focus of our games will mostly be sex.

There's a patch released on the Jast USA site. Patch 1.06.

However, I put the patch in the folder and it says that it can't find the game.
I made a post regarding this on the Steam forums:

Hopefully this will help.

velsomnia

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Its worth the time, its a strategy game at its heart so it actually gives you engaging gameplay along with sex scenes that are incorporated into the battles in a really nice way.

sigmazx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Glad the game is a success! Congrats!

I bought it on MangaGamer because must fap in secret + no need to patch it.

As for the game, can I be critical a bit?

I love the art. love the gameplay but some stuff need to change in the sequel if there ever is one:

1- world map/villages instead of one village and a dungeon. I believe this is the typical step for a sequel.

2- More abilities, skills, guild system with bounty jobs/hunts etc RPG stuff.

3- A choice to prevent your friends from becoming total sluts lol.

And regarding this point, I swear these girls are fucking weird. One scene they are total sluts and working at some brothel. suddenly they are saving the world and shit. At the end of the game it felt all weird. There should be branches to the storyline depending on who remained pure or not.

4- Didn't like how it's always 5 points for any H scene. There should be variation depending on the type of scene. And like say, Parallel Fantasy, there should be a breaking point i.e crossing 20 or so H point means you can undress the top jacket more then you can undress the skirt. In other words, progression for the "Fallen" system.

tl;dr sequel should be better, bigger and more varied.

As for the next game to translate I highly recommend games from the following circles:

OP
chiakisan

chiakisan

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Glad the game is a success! Congrats!

I bought it on MangaGamer because must fap in secret + no need to patch it.

As for the game, can I be critical a bit?

I love the art. love the gameplay but some stuff need to change in the sequel if there ever is one:

1- world map/villages instead of one village and a dungeon. I believe this is the typical step for a sequel.

2- More abilities, skills, guild system with bounty jobs/hunts etc RPG stuff.

3- A choice to prevent your friends from becoming total sluts lol.

And regarding this point, I swear these girls are fucking weird. One scene they are total sluts and working at some brothel. suddenly they are saving the world and shit. At the end of the game it felt all weird. There should be branches to the storyline depending on who remained pure or not.

4- Didn't like how it's always 5 points for any H scene. There should be variation depending on the type of scene. And like say, Parallel Fantasy, there should be a breaking point i.e crossing 20 or so H point means you can undress the top jacket more then you can undress the skirt. In other words, progression for the "Fallen" system.

tl;dr sequel should be better, bigger and more varied.

As for the next game to translate I highly recommend games from the following circles:

Thanks! Seems you liked the game overall :D I think it was very good for being Another Story's first game.

I actually like all these circles, especially enuemu. I'll definitely look into these.

In regards to recommendations, I hope you guys won't be disappointed if I don't translate your recommendation or suggestions. I'm only going to be able to take on 1 - 2 projects at a time, and I won't be able to acquire every single license out there, so I hope you guys have realistic expectations. :)

Rpgmakergamer

Lurker
Reputation score
I bought Fallen from Mangagamer and I really enjoyed it! I hope you continue to translate h-rpgs/rpgmaker games because I don't see that many out there (translated ones, that is).

OP
chiakisan

chiakisan

Cthulhu
Reputation score
I bought Fallen from Mangagamer and I really enjoyed it! I hope you continue to translate h-rpgs/rpgmaker games because I don't see that many out there (translated ones, that is).
Thanks for purchasing the game and supporting us! Yeah, I'm planning to bring as many games as possible to everyone completely translated and uncensored. I was thinking of translating a VN, but it seems like everyone really wants more RPGs. Please keep looking forward to our games!

Also, for those who purchased the Steam version, we enabled our Trading Cards today! Make sure to check them out!

velsomnia

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Yeah VN's just aren't as fun due to the lack of interactivity, not many people just want to sit and click choices and hope that they got the answer correct.

Zachariam

Reputation score
Thanks for purchasing the game and supporting us! Yeah, I'm planning to bring as many games as possible to everyone completely translated and uncensored. I was thinking of translating a VN, but it seems like everyone really wants more RPGs. Please keep looking forward to our games!

Also, for those who purchased the Steam version, we enabled our Trading Cards today! Make sure to check them out!
People want RPGs because there is already a pretty solid translation scene for VNs, but anything else? You're lucky to find a decent english translation or any translation at all.

And as a result of the solid translation, I've done something that happens so rarely that I can count the times it's happened with one hand(for now)...I bought the game.

Kouko

Lurker
Reputation score
Yeah VN's just aren't as fun due to the lack of interactivity, not many people just want to sit and click choices and hope that they got the answer correct.
People want RPGs because there is already a pretty solid translation scene for VNs, but anything else? You're lucky to find a decent english translation or any translation at all.
Yup, I totally agree to this, we need more RPGs or even action games.

Nhoerst

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I wouldn't mind a sequel with Momo as one of the main characters but not the cutesy one. In the next one if Momo grows into a bodacious badass under Makina's guidance that'd probably work for me.