What's new

RPG RPG Maker Localization [Another Story] Fallen ~Makina and the City of Ruins~

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
i better like blonde knight

sigmazx

Reputation score
I wouldn't mind a sequel with Momo as one of the main characters but not the cutesy one. In the next one if Momo grows into a bodacious badass under Makina's guidance that'd probably work for me.
Punished Momo

Why are we still here? Just to suffer?

OP
chiakisan

chiakisan

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Yeah VN's just aren't as fun due to the lack of interactivity, not many people just want to sit and click choices and hope that they got the answer correct.
People want RPGs because there is already a pretty solid translation scene for VNs, but anything else? You're lucky to find a decent english translation or any translation at all.

And as a result of the solid translation, I've done something that happens so rarely that I can count the times it's happened with one hand(for now)...I bought the game.
Yup, I totally agree to this, we need more RPGs or even action games.
Yeah, it seems like RPGs are the way forward for us. I happen to love RPGs, so I don't mind.

I wouldn't mind a sequel with Momo as one of the main characters but not the cutesy one. In the next one if Momo grows into a bodacious badass under Makina's guidance that'd probably work for me.
Punished Momo

Why are we still here? Just to suffer?
The community seems kind of split over Momo XD.
​​​​​​
i better like blonde knight
Like Celia with blonde hair?

sigmazx

Reputation score
Celia with Blonde hair already exists though

it's called Walkure Romanze.

Darkbringer

Demon Girl
Reputation score
This is probably one of my top games now beside the CLYMENIA game series XD

I just wish those mini CGs with the NPCs with hearts above their heads had a variant where Makina was completely nude...or at least with just her panties on..that'd be a lot hotter in my opinion :p

OP
chiakisan

chiakisan

Cthulhu
Reputation score
This is probably one of my top games now beside the CLYMENIA game series XD

I just wish those mini CGs with the NPCs with hearts above their heads had a variant where Makina was completely nude...or at least with just her panties on..that'd be a lot hotter in my opinion :p
Thanks and happy to hear! Clymenia was actually one of the inspirations for the game. XD

In regards to Makina being nude for those NPC scenes, I think that can be done if/when there is a sequel :)

Wveth

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hey I just bought this. Thanks for the translation guys. :)

Is there a good guide for this? Like for all the H scenes and what-not? Also, as a suggestion, do a game with a main character with small-to-average breasts next time. Or not, but there aren't nearly enough of those :p

Darkbringer

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Thanks and happy to hear! Clymenia was actually one of the inspirations for the game. XD

In regards to Makina being nude for those NPC scenes, I think that can be done if/when there is a sequel :)
Hehe I kinda figured judging from how the scenes were made :p

Glad to hear! Hopefully you can get to translate Clymenia's upcoming steampunk-esque game ;)

Wveth

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Heya, I can't get the Goblin 3 event to fire. She goes into the goblin's house, rejects him, then it says she's getting hot at the idea of marrying him. She says she has to leave, but of course I try to send her back in. When the dialogue box comes up, I choose "Enter" but she doesn't go in. I get control of her again and can try to re-enter, but it never works. She has 75 Depravity. Any ideas?

f4s1k1n

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Heya, I can't get the Goblin 3 event to fire. She goes into the goblin's house, rejects him, then it says she's getting hot at the idea of marrying him. She says she has to leave, but of course I try to send her back in. When the dialogue box comes up, I choose "Enter" but she doesn't go in. I get control of her again and can try to re-enter, but it never works. She has 75 Depravity. Any ideas?
Did you try to report it back to the farmer first?

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Check the hints in the scene room, they might be helpful as well.

Wveth

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Thanks guys! But yes, I did both those things. Again, the scene STARTS but then she won't actually enter even when I pick "Enter." Even so, I actually did go back and talk to the farmer. No dialogue change, and then when I went back to the goblin's house, Makina said something about how she didn't want to go there anymore. The game wouldn't let me go to the goblin house map, and it said "You need 70 depravity to view this scene." But like I said, I have 75.

Last edited:

SiebenSevenSyv

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
You have to sleep at an Inn after Goblin scene 2, then you should be able to enter Goblin scene 3.

Wveth

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
It seems like some people didn't read my initial post, or at least not carefully. I managed to resolve it, but here's the issue. Please read thoroughly:

I did Goblin Scene 2, then slept at the inn.
Went back to Goblin House, got a scene where the Goblin says he loves Makina and she hits him away.
Makina goes outside and has a monologue about how the idea of getting married to Goblin gets her hot.
Interacting with the door makes her say "I know he's inside..." and then I am presented with a choice to Enter or Leave.
Choosing Enter does nothing. The text just goes away and nothing happens.
I can interact with the door again to get the same text and the same choice but, again, nothing happens if I pick Enter.
AFTER THIS, I went to the inn and slept. Upon coming back, I was presented with the EXACT SAME TEXT AND CHOICE.
THIS TIME, however, choosing Enter actually did something.

So yes, it's resolved, but I highly doubt this is how it's supposed to play out.

Last edited:

Enfield

Demon Girl
Reputation score
So let me get this straight. If I do it the pleb way, I can get this from Steam, censored, but then will have to go around applying some sort of patch to make it uncensored. OR, if I get it, through say, MangaGamer, I can expect to get all the "censored" material accessible from the get go through them instead. Is this assumption correct? Just wanna know, cuz I'm really interested on the game.

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
It seems like some people didn't read my initial post, or at least not carefully. I managed to resolve it, but here's the issue. Please read thoroughly:

I did Goblin Scene 2, then slept at the inn.
Went back to Goblin House, got a scene where the Goblin says he loves Makina and she hits him away.
Makina goes outside and has a monologue about how the idea of getting married to Goblin gets her hot.
Interacting with the door makes her say "I know he's inside..." and then I am presented with a choice to Enter or Leave.
Choosing Enter does nothing. The text just goes away and nothing happens.
I can interact with the door again to get the same text and the same choice but, again, nothing happens if I pick Enter.
AFTER THIS, I went to the inn and slept. Upon coming back, I was presented with the EXACT SAME TEXT AND CHOICE.
THIS TIME, however, choosing Enter actually did something.

So yes, it's resolved, but I highly doubt this is how it's supposed to play out.
yeah, i had the same issue and i have done the same thing. go back, sleep, chat with the farmer and then go to the goblin house.
it's probably a little bug in the event.

So let me get this straight. If I do it the pleb way, I can get this from Steam, censored, but then will have to go around applying some sort of patch to make it uncensored. OR, if I get it, through say, MangaGamer, I can expect to get all the "censored" material accessible from the get go through them instead. Is this assumption correct? Just wanna know, cuz I'm really interested on the game.
just buy it on steam and apply the patch. the game will be in english and uncensored. nothing more, nothing less. plus i love to have steam-achievement to hunt in a H-rpg game.
happy fapping

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Same here, but there's a bloody achievement I won't be able to ever get to 100% this one >.<
uhmmmm. its the achievement for the final scene of celia? because i have complete the game and see the ending, but that scene, and the relative achievement, won't unlock for me, and i don't know why.