What's new

[WIP - Full] Fallen Princess Lucia Story ( dropped/abandoned )

Status
Not open for further replies.

shineek

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
How many endings are there? Cause i get discouraged by a game fast when there are multiple endings which can be only seen by replaying the game. Loved Bitch Tamashi Rio series for the fact you could see all scenes and bad ends in one playthrough.

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
How many endings are there? Cause i get discouraged by a game fast when there are multiple endings which can be only seen by replaying the game. Loved Bitch Tamashi Rio series for the fact you could see all scenes and bad ends in one playthrough.
You should be able to see all the endings in one playthrough.
There are 3, not counting bad ends. The "trust got too low" ending, the "screwed up the 30 days" ending, and the "real" ending. As long as you keep a save before the 30 days are up you can trigger the first two easily. And you have to actually be trying to screw up the 30 days if you are wondering, it's plenty of time to do what you need to do.

(obviously bad ends would make a lot more, but none of those should be missable)

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Bumping to say I will be offline again for a week at least. Money is still tight and wasn't able to pay the internet bill. :(

On top of that, I think my main hard drive is going bad. Windows shut down and had severe issues when I restarted, and checkdisk found a bunch of bad sectors and corrupted data. Tried startup repair with the install disc, no luck, the drive actually throws an error on booting so the install disc won't even start. I have backed up my translations, so shouldn't lose anything, but I don't have the money for a new hard drive. I am running on a second HD right now, but it has issues too (likes to randomly shut off for no reason). If both go down, I'm screwed, won't be able to do any translating until my financial situation improves. Until then though, I'll continue to work on it and back up my data on an external USB drive.

So if I disappear for a while, this is why, I will try to be back as soon as I can though.

OP
Yugifan3

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Man, that sucks... wish for a new hard drive for Christmas? x3

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Bumping to say I will be offline again for a week at least. Money is still tight and wasn't able to pay the internet bill. :(

On top of that, I think my main hard drive is going bad. Windows shut down and had severe issues when I restarted, and checkdisk found a bunch of bad sectors and corrupted data. Tried startup repair with the install disc, no luck, the drive actually throws an error on booting so the install disc won't even start. I have backed up my translations, so shouldn't lose anything, but I don't have the money for a new hard drive. I am running on a second HD right now, but it has issues too (likes to randomly shut off for no reason). If both go down, I'm screwed, won't be able to do any translating until my financial situation improves. Until then though, I'll continue to work on it and back up my data on an external USB drive.

So if I disappear for a while, this is why, I will try to be back as soon as I can though.
Sounds like a really tough situation. Good luck out there, hope you have some business opportunity that allows you to buy what you need!

bumpywolf

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Thank you very much for the translation, finally i can enjoy this game (so far its a great game), the only thing I cant find its the uncensor patch, I searched in discord and I didnt found anything, I also check the yugifan kindergarden and nothig, any chance that you can upload decensor patch into your blog please? or a link to the download (i just need the decensor patch), thanks!

Last edited:

SolvaNiko-tan

Lurker
Reputation score
Thank you very much for the translation, finally i can enjoy this game (so far its a great game), the only thing I cant find its the uncensor patch, I searched in discord and I didnt found anything, I also check the yugifan kindergarden and nothig, any chance that you can upload decensor patch into your blog please? or a link to the download (i just need the decensor patch), thanks!
Did you check the pinned messages in that channel? The thumbtack icon at the top of the client. It's a few posts down

bumpywolf

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Did you check the pinned messages in that channel? The thumbtack icon at the top of the client. It's a few posts down
Let me check that, thank you for your answer :D

FOUND IT :D THANK YOU!

Last edited:

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Yes, they are based on events.

1 is the dancer's clothes, for the bar events. The other is for the slum king event, if her H stats are high enough and you've been to the slum king before.
But what exactly did you have to do for the dance costume?
That had someone who had written.
Just know you have to make a succession at the dance event.
Who knows the sequence ^ ^

Reputation score
Is there any possible way to play this game in windows xp?

PD:The game works with the 2 first version but not with the newer ones, can I play with the first version with the patches or will I have problems?

What is the minimum version to play with patches?

Last edited:

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Is there any possible way to play this game in windows xp?

PD:The game works with the 2 first version but not with the newer ones, can I play with the first version with the patches or will I have problems?

What is the minimum version to play with patches?
Yes, you should be able to play *any* version with the patch as it overwrites all the data files anyway.
This might make it unplayable for you though, so be sure to back it up. Not sure what would cause it to be unplayable on XP. (probably using too much RAM, lol)

But what exactly did you have to do for the dance costume?
That had someone who had written.
Just know you have to make a succession at the dance event.
Who knows the sequence ^ ^
Not sure what you are asking here. The dancer's outfit is only worn for the dancing event, and the VIP event. You don't get it as a "wearable" outfit.
If you want to know how to get the dancing event to open, you only have to talk to Sheria, the red haired dancer in the bar who will mention that Lucia looks like she would be a good dancer (or something to that effect) and then talk to the bartender (the one who gives quests).

camikaa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
How are things mayak?
Any chance to get that "Complete - Full" goal still in 2017? :p

ThatWeirdGuyWithaWeirdHat

The Gentleman Thief
Reputation score
When I apply the translation, I get "Failed to load img/system/Iconset.png"
When I look in the folder, I see a file called Iconset.rpgmvp but no png.

OP
Yugifan3

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
You need to decrypt the images. How to do that? All explained in my "How to Apply Partial". You can find that on my readme.

camikaa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Is this still going? No word from mayak for long now ):

OP
Yugifan3

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Is this still going? No word from mayak for long now ):
Last I heard he had some problems with internet bill and money. But he said was still working on it. So, just matter of waiting.

camikaa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Last I heard he had some problems with internet bill and money. But he said was still working on it. So, just matter of waiting.
Oh.. He's still in a tight spot :(
I hope things gets better for him this year

RogueTwilight

Demon Girl
Reputation score
is there a way to stop or slow down the combat text when in combat I know its automatic but you cant read what the characters are saying when the text it moving at hyper speed in combat or after? thanks for any help

Nimrod

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
I still belive this will someday be over!

I still belive the Ouka translation is next!

If it takes forever!
I will wait for you!
For a thousand summers!
I will wait for you!

Status
Not open for further replies.