What's new

[WIP - Full] Fallen Princess Lucia Story ( dropped/abandoned )

Status
Not open for further replies.

yiggityyo

Reputation score
What is the extent of runto and reimi’s interactions? I finished the Ex quest and saved runto, but it feels ike there is more. Is there any more scenes with runto and reimi. Infact is there any lesbian scenes at all?

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
What is the extent of runto and reimi’s interactions? I finished the Ex quest and saved runto, but it feels ike there is more. Is there any more scenes with runto and reimi. Infact is there any lesbian scenes at all?
If you've done the EX quest, you've seen all there is for Reimi and Runto. They both have changing dialogue earlier in the storyline, but that's the extent of it.

As for the lesbian thing with Reimi, that wasn't even in the original game. Yugi wanted to do it that way, and Black Panda actually liked the idea. There are no actual lesbian scenes.

yiggityyo

Reputation score
If you've done the EX quest, you've seen all there is for Reimi and Runto. They both have changing dialogue earlier in the storyline, but that's the extent of it.

As for the lesbian thing with Reimi, that wasn't even in the original game. Yugi wanted to do it that way, and Black Panda actually liked the idea. There are no actual lesbian scenes.
Thanks for the info :)

jimkage

Reputation score
Hm...I've played this game before but now all I get is this nw.js screen when I start it...what gives ?

Viola434

Reputation score
Can someone tell the combination for the crystal. I can't interact with the stone tablets.

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Hm...I've played this game before but now all I get is this nw.js screen when I start it...what gives ?
Going to need more information than that. Sounds like a version conflict though. Did you have an earlier version of the game and transfer your saves? Or download someone else's saves? Could try the Discord if you can't get it working (the one in my signature, not the official ulmf Discord), even if I'm not on, someone may be able to help. MV games tend to have a lot of the same issues.

Can someone tell the combination for the crystal. I can't interact with the stone tablets.
I assume you mean the 3 crystals in the Malice Tower? Here's the answers (spoilered just in case):
From left to right:
1st crystal: Answer 1, Humans have defeated us in the past.
2nd crystal: Answer 3, We always survive in spite of the humans.
3rd crystal: Answer 5, The gates will open once more and we will conquer.
It's odd that you can't interact with the tablets, though. Haven't heard of that bug before.

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Where do you find the thieves hideout
In the forest, the first one to the west of town. Note you have to be on the quest for it before the entrance will show up. Then there should be some stairs down in the campsite area on the west side of the forest.

im lost as to what to do on the first quest, who do i talk to about the bridge
The quests in this game are composed of long chains of events, will need more information before I can tell you what you need to do next. What does the quest menu say?

megamanfury7

Reputation score
In the forest, the first one to the west of town. Note you have to be on the quest for it before the entrance will show up. Then there should be some stairs down in the campsite area on the west side of the forest.

The quests in this game are composed of long chains of events, will need more information before I can tell you what you need to do next. What does the quest menu say?
now im trying to find the sake, the menu says search for info around town, find the legedary sake

blerghit

Reputation score
Talk to people, i think someone on bar or maybe the general store owner tells you where to find. Theres 2 choises, but you can get scenes for both ways in 1 playthrough.

lrin

Reputation score

How do you get the quest

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
How do you get the quest
Talk to the old couple in the house in the southwest part of town. The old man should say something about them getting robbed and putting in a request with the guild. After that, there should be a quest available in the bar (the bartender gives guild quests, in case you didn't know). Then you'll have to go back to their house at night and see the thief escaping, then the hideout should be open.

lrin

Reputation score
What's the answer for the 3 crystal at tower of malice

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
What's the answer for the 3 crystal at tower of malice
Answered that question on this page, right before your first post, but I'll quote it since I'm replying anyway:

I assume you mean the 3 crystals in the Malice Tower? Here's the answers (spoilered just in case):
From left to right:
1st crystal: Answer 1, Humans have defeated us in the past.
2nd crystal: Answer 3, We always survive in spite of the humans.
3rd crystal: Answer 5, The gates will open once more and we will conquer.
It's odd that you can't interact with the tablets, though. Haven't heard of that bug before.

Bamioum

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Will the translation be finished this year? It's been a few months now since the last update so i was wondering if everything is going well.

Nice fapper

Reputation score
Hey :D i wanted to know how to get her give birth while dancing pregnant.. (it says in red that if i dance too much something will happen )
and please tell me if there is any easter eggs >< i really like this game
and if there is any good game like this ??? i really want moree

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Will the translation be finished this year? It's been a few months now since the last update so i was wondering if everything is going well.
I do plan to finish it this year. I haven't gotten much done recently, I got really burned out on these remaining H scenes. There are a lot of them, and they all have 8 variations on average. It's like translating the same scene over and over with slight variations, very tedious and boring.

On the plus side, I have finished that Sugoroku game Yugi and I started last year (full translation), just doing some playtesting and waiting on the last bit of decensoring. I realized it would be faster to finish it than to finish Lucia, and I needed to get back into the swing of translating after getting burned out.

Hey :D i wanted to know how to get her give birth while dancing pregnant.. (it says in red that if i dance too much something will happen )
and please tell me if there is any easter eggs >< i really like this game
and if there is any good game like this ??? i really want moree
Answered your PM ;)

Slithers12

Reputation score
There are so many quests I can see people mention here but I cannot seem to access any of them.

I am on the lead up to the war and yet I cannot figure out how to access the EX quest. Talked to the little sister and the purple haired girl but no new quest appeared. Also I see people talk about saving the king but he isn't in the demon castle when I completed the game. Am very confused

Status
Not open for further replies.