What's new

ACT [Etching Edge] 校内ファンタジー (RJ209004)

Status
Not open for further replies.

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Re: 校内ファンタジー [RJ209004]

The game is out. I found a link, but it's missing part 3 of the rar file lol. Oh well....
Found the same thing. The first uploader wants you to wait 2 HOURS between every 88MB file, the other one keeps telling me to turn off my adblock even though it already is. AND its missing a part anyways, as you said, unless its a labeling error.
Sadly that really is the only link out there right now

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Found the same thing. The first uploader wants you to wait 2 HOURS between every 88MB file, the other one keeps telling me to turn off my adblock even though it already is. AND its missing a part anyways, as you said, unless its a labeling error.
Sadly that really is the only link out there right now
Know that uploader I think.

He always do that on his post. Peoples made comment on it.
Apparently he live in japan and buy the stuff himself, so he set the download to multi part on hoster to get money back through the download...
Up to you to believe him, but when you see that many part... either you rack a premium somewhere for a short while to get lot of stuff, or you wait for other uploader...

jondom

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Know that uploader I think.

He always do that on his post. Peoples made comment on it.
Apparently he live in japan and buy the stuff himself, so he set the download to multi part on hoster to get money back through the download...
That's fucking lame, just upload a torrent, if you want to help people, then help them, the painful nickle and diming is worse than doing nothing.

hxxps://rapidgator.net/file/d412b46c5b46e540a4570cd36413ce45/DJGAME-170929-RJ209004-491DDE35_0.rar.html

Last edited:

Rilar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone know what the song from the trailer is?

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Etching Edge and JSK工房 are the only two developers I know of who are still using Adobe Shockwave and Flash. The former is REALLY starting to show its age and its limitations lead to a considerable number of bugs for each Etching Edge game.

This game is a quick 1 hour time-killer and nothing more. Stage 2 is annoying because the game-over screen doesn't trigger properly so no continue function. The other stages have annoying gimmicks in places but infinite continues means time and patience is required to finally unlock everything for players not willing to use the usual Etching Edge unlock code for the animations.

Allsop2604

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Surprised Etching Edge's previous game, RJ198854, still hasn't been uploaded anywhere. Guess people are less interested if it isn't a RoR type of game but I'm still searching for it.

Assc0bar

Lurker
Reputation score

Almost all dlsite stuff is coming out on Eyny in 1-2 days, just check it~

Default gallery code is not working btw~

Last edited:
OP
Omnikuken

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Out on English side

Ecroose

Demon Girl
Reputation score

its up on cat site

edit: alright so after playing for a few minutes, i can honestly say this game is terrible. remember the mad max game? this is worse than that. its great XD

Last edited:

no?id

Sex Demon
Reputation score

the game is bugged as hell
well, at least they released a game with actual gameplay and not just skip mob through the stage

OmegaZero

Cthulhu
Reputation score

What a mess of a bugfest.

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Yeah the game is dreadful. It even has screen-transitions despawn regularly if you're unlucky, which was literally the only difficulty the game had to offer; making sure that doesn't happen in the middle of the level.

Guess my theory of the dev simply giving up probably isn't too far fetched. I still enjoyed it though since the content is still nice, I just wish he would've finished it but seems like his other work isn't much more polished either.

Somburliss

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yeah the game is dreadful. It even has screen-transitions despawn regularly if you're unlucky, which was literally the only difficulty the game had to offer; making sure that doesn't happen in the middle of the level.

Guess my theory of the dev simply giving up probably isn't too far fetched. I still enjoyed it though since the content is still nice, I just wish he would've finished it but seems like his other work isn't much more polished either.
True enough. This developer always seems to do a good job of designing sexy heroines and putting them in fun, perilous situations to get me interested, and then delivers a shoddy attempt at gameplay and level design with a mediocre gallery. And, of course, a laundry list of issues ranging from small failures in attention to detail, to game-breaking bugs.

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score

Does anyone have the gallery code? Please answer as soon as possible. :(

Somburliss

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone have the gallery code? Please answer as soon as possible. :(
What, you mean to tell me you didn't read the readme which tells you the gallery code? For shame! :p It's kn-fantasy.

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score

What, you mean to tell me you didn't read the readme which tells you the gallery code? For shame! :p It's kn-fantasy.
Lol, T.Y. I just read it now, had to get my browser to translate. :p

Scud

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

It's like the japanese version of Toonpimp... but with good art.

jondom

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Yeah he has nice ideas, but needs to stop releasing games at 50% completion..

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The concept of the game is great but the underwater boi crashes my PC and the animations are just pictures slightly stretched.
Also good Lord that Pixie orgy scene
Gimme more of those

Status
Not open for further replies.